Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Surfing isn't for little bitches...Learn it, loveit, live it...and Just because I can you saucey little monkeys...

Okay here is a little taste of Hawaiian surf for you all to see...believe it or not but where this was filmed I used to live like 20 minute away from there, just over the hill through the pineapple fields...Motherfucking shit ass head in hole do I miss my island...So any of you little bitches out there if you ever have the absolute sublime privelage and I do mean privelage of going to Hawaii you better respect and cherish ever god damn grain of sand that gets stuck in your ass....Cause there is nothing else like it in the world...Pure and absolute Paradise...


And because I love all of you little monkeys so much I am giving you this little fanmotherfuckingtastic tid bit as well...you know you all love me...kiss kiss...



This one is because I just motherfucking love Kings of Leon...so suck it ...but you love it...






Ok monkeys I am off to go write Chapter 4...you can thank me later...keep your panties on we haven't gotten to that part yet...but its COMING!!!! oh yeah bitches get ready...hang on to your headboards...cause when the surfboards are rocking Edward and Bella...well you get the idea...wow I think that may have been my worst joke ever...no worries...love you all monkeys...huggies and squishies....MUAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment