Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just a word...FYI...Keep it Fun, CrazyKate Style...Cheers!!!

Don't Hate Procreate...To the Nasty fucker, leaving shitty comments,  no one is forcing you to read this blog...I don't care if you like what I have to say or not, but don' ruin it for the rest of my readers...FYI to all people who read this blog, it is intended for fun, it is crazy, silly, and I put up a warning...if you don't like it, awesome, you don't get my humor, don't care, don't waste our time or yours...I will delete any shitty comments posted, there will be no negativity allowed on this blog...So, if you feel the need to post some nasty fucking comment, I suggest you stop yourself and save yourself the impending carpal tunnel you will inevitably receive from sitting around hating on people's blogs...You don't like me, I could give a flying fuck, but I like my readers, they are good people, so don't fuck shit up for them...So, whoever you are Go in Peace Fucker...may you waste your time masturbating with sand paper in one hand and your Malibu barbie in the other...and leave my peoples free of your unnecessary negativity...I hope you find a hobby worthy of your stature...Hasta Pasta Biatch...

No comments:

Post a Comment