Monday, September 27, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 11


Chapter 11
Wave of Love




   

 
EPOV


 

    My mind in wandering I don't know what to do. Carlisle said she was fine and that she just needed to rest. So I just brought her up to my bedroom and laid her down on the bed. The bed I admit which is a new addition to my room. I haven't had a bed since I was human, I have never had a need for one, but since I met Bella, I had this overwhelming need to purchase one. Wishful thinking I suppose. As she lay there in my bed, well her bed rather, even though she was unaware of that fact, I sat in my lounge waiting anxiously for her to wake. I didn't know what to do with all of my nervous energy; I needed something to occupy me while I waited so I picked up my guitar and began to play. It was a song that has been brewing in my mind since the moment Alice revealed her vision of Bella to me. I appropriately called it "Never Think". I let my fingers strum over the strings, I closed my eyes and let the words poor out of my mouth. This song was for Bella, it was her song, it was all about her, my fear for her, my love for her, my hope, and everything came out in the lyrics of the song. When I wrote a song I could never hide, if anyone ever wanted to find out the truth they wouldn't have to look any further than the lyrics of one of my songs. As I sat played, singing my truthful words, I could hear the thoughts of everyone in the house; Carlisle's of course always were of concern about my well being and wishing me nothing but happiness, Esme was relaxed and comforted at hearing me play, mostly just at peace that I have finally found someone that I love, she was so happy and complete. Alice was almost bouncing off the walls, ready to beat down my door so she could officially meet Bella, she already knew that her and Bella were going to be great friends; I shot her a thought and told her to calm her devil pixie ass down and she just scrunched her face at me, sticking out her tongue and rolling her eyes. Jasper made me feel calm, for the moment at least, but then quickly changing his mind to more sexual deviance just to fuck with me, I could see he was trying to hold back his laugh. Not funny Jasper! Rosalie was her usual self, thinking about her car and Emmett, but she did have a moment where she paused. Her thoughts were a mixture of jealousy, relief, and happiness. Rosalie and I had a strange relationship, we were close but she was vain, she did always want me to be happy, she hated the fact that I was moody and lived in a world of my own, never lavishing her with affection like everyone else. Emmett was the one that surprised me the most, his thoughts were almost worrisome. He was completely happy that I had found Bella and was excited to meet her, but it was almost as if he was nervous for me. He was trying to send me pointers on how to please a woman, it was almost comical, my grizzly 'brother' trying to show me how to be gentle, and he was scared for me, that I was going to hurt her. Emmett was a big fucker, but he was a softy, and his thoughts hit me the hardest. That is when it started to sink in. They were all thinking the same thing. I was going to have sex with Bella! Holy fuck, I instantly became all nerves and anxiety.

    I didn't know what to do, fuck I had never had sex before. I was a 109 year old virgin! Not because I was trying to be virtuous or some shit like that, I just had never felt that I deserved it; I always thought I was a monster, and that I didn't deserve to have pleasure in my life. The only love I ever allowed myself in the past was on the waves or shaping boards, it had always been surfing, never a woman. I never felt that I had the right. Shit, I needed to relax, I set my guitar down and walked over to my stereo and turned on something soothing. Debussy that would do it, Clare de Lune always helped me calm down. The piano always relaxed me, whether I was listening to it or playing it myself, or the guitar for that matter, but in this case I was so wound up that if I played my guitar any more I think that I would have snapped it in half, with the amount of anxiety I was feeling. Suddenly Alice's mind flashed a vision, I froze instantly focusing on what she was showing me. Fuck I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Bella, jesus she was beautiful. Fucking beautiful; I took a hard deep breath and swallowed hard. Alice whispered to me softly.

    "Edward I am sorry for looking, but…everything is going to be fine. Bella is going to be okay. You aren't going to hurt her. She loves you Edward" I just stood there a moment trying to take it all in.

    "Thank you Alice, I needed that. I love you, you dark little pixie" I whispered back to her, sending her a small smile.

    "I love you too, you brooding surfing bastard. We all do" She said back and with that she closed off her mind promising me that she would keep everyone away for the next couple of hours to give Bella and myself some privacy. Because in this family privacy was something of a precious commodity and in truth didn't exist, but that is what made us who we are, and that is what I loved about my family, and I knew that is what Bella would come to love about them as well.

    The song changed on the stereo, it made me laugh. "The Devil's Tears" by Angus and Julia Stone how appropriate for a vampire who loves a human, Bella spoke and I was at her side instantly. I was so happy that she was awake. I wanted to just wrap her in my arms and never let her go, but I knew that I needed to give her time to process everything.

    "Who sings that song?' I can't believe after all that I have just told her that the first question she asks me is who sings this song. But there it was, that look, for a split second I saw it, she was afraid, unsure, she didn't want me. Fuck Alice was wrong! I jumped back. Damnit! "No" What? Why is she telling me no? "Don't move away from me" Holy fuck, she wants me. She was holding her hand out to me. I don't know what this woman was doing to me, but she surprised me at every fucking turn. I slowly moved back towards her and took her hand. Fuck, her body heat and the feel of her soft delicate skin sent a shot of electricity through me. I never would get used to that feeling, I loved that feeling she gave me. I placed a kiss in the palm of her hand, I needed the contact, I was selfish but I had to feel her skin on my lips. I answered her question telling her who sang the song. "Edward…hold me?" Fuck she didn't have to ask me twice, I gently lay down next to her wrapping my arms around her. Asking if she was okay, she didn't answer right away.

    "Edward I don't completely understand, but I trust you, I feel safe with you…and I know that I want to understand" She rolled over and looked at me "Will you help me understand Edward?" I couldn't resist touching her, so I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. I told her I would do everything I could for her. I would, I would give my life for her, my in-human life. I would give her my everything, forever. "Kiss me" And with those words I pulled her close to me and placed my lips to hers. Fuck she felt so good. Her soft perfect lips, things started to get heated, our hands started exploring one another, searching, wanting, and needing one another. Then she caught me off guard, I wasn't really ready for her, when her soft little fingers traced up my stomach underneath my shirt, pushing it up. Fuck, I just about died all over again, I wanted her, and I wanted her so badly, desperately. But I knew I had to go slow. I couldn't lose control. I needed to focus. I had to tell her. She needed to know. With my confession Bella shocked me once again.

    "Edward…please… Edward please I need you, it can only be you…touch me, I'm yours" Fuck did she just say that, she didn't even know. Those words, those very words she whispered in her sleep. They were my undoing. I was complete, I couldn't take it anymore, and the words just flew out of my mouth.

    "Bella" I took a breath "Bella…I…I love you" and then my lips came crashing down on hers, it was a passionate dance of fire and ice. I was lost in her, I was lost in her lips, in the way that her tongue was giving and taking, she was all heat. I pulled away from her slowly breaking the connection; she let out a small moan at the separation. I needed to look in her eyes, I had to know that this was okay, that what we were about to do, was okay. I needed to know that this is what she really wanted, for me to touch her for the first time; I was doing it for myself as well, I needed the reassurance from her that I was doing the right thing; I loved her so much and we both wanted this. The only woman I had ever loved and would ever love for the rest of my existence.

    "Edward...I love you too" And with those words that was all I needed.

    I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling her scent, letting it burn inside of me. God I loved her and I knew I could do this. I slowly lowered my head down to hers, placing lips to hers. Kissing her softly at first, slowly, deeply; I held my weight off of her by supporting myself on my forearm. With my other arm I ran my hand across her cheek, gently moving to the back of her head through her thick soft hair. Tracing my fingers along her long neck, trailing my thumb over chin, and letting it catch on her swollen bottom lip. Without breaking the kiss I shifted to my side so I could let my hand travel down the center of her neck to her collarbone, I let my lips follow the trail of my fingers. Placing soft open kisses with my mouth and tongue along her jaw line, gently sucking on her earlobe, before making my way down her neck to her collar bone. Fuck I could feel her veins throbbing; I could smell the adrenaline and the scent of her arousal in her blood. It was making my cock bulge against the zipper of my jeans. Bella's breaths were heavy and sharp; her fingers were tangled in my hair and at the nape of my neck. The rise and fall of her chest was taunting me, watching her breasts move and arch towards me. My fingers were aching to touch the. I felt Bella's hands travel down my back; she grabbed a fist full of my t-shirt in both of her hands and pulled it up. Fuck that was turning me on even more; she was trying to take my clothes off. At her demand I lifted away from body and helped her with removing my shirt the rest of the way, pulling it over my head and tossing it on the floor.

    She looked up at me with her deep brown eyes, clouded with lust. She pushed herself up on the bed and perched on her knees, placing her small hands on my chest. Letting her hands trace down my abdomen, and she placed a soft kiss over my dead heart. Looking up into my eyes, I leaned down and kissed her heavenly mouth pulling her against my naked chest, wrapping my arms around her; I gripped the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her. Freeing her of the cotton boundary, fuck her skin was smooth, silk and fire against me. She shivered as the air hit her naked skin, but flushed a moment later at her arousal of being undressed by me. It caused the corners of my mouth to curl up slightly; I just sent her a pleased look as I bent down to kiss her perfectly sculpted shoulder. I let my large hands press against the small of her back, letting myself feel her lean smooth plains as I made my way up to the clasp of her bra. I unhooked it easily, holding the straps in my fingers, pulling away from her; I gently slid the straps from her arms. Allowing her breasts to stand free, they were beautiful peaks of creamy flesh; her nipples were erect from the cool air and arousal. They were perfect little pink rose buds, waiting for mouth to suckle them. I let my finger trace over her right breast then her left, not being able to fight the urge any longer both of my hands cupped her soft mounds of flesh, as I rubbed my thumb over her nipples her head arched back revealing her long smooth neck. Bella's breath released out of her chest in a hot cloud of desire, she loved that I was grabbing her tits and rubbing her budded nipples. I leaned in and let my tongue trace down her neck to her right breast where I took her in my mouth. Fuck she tasted delicious, as I let her nipple pass through my lips, I repeated my actions with her left breast. As I finished my assault on her gorgeous tits I moved my arms around her so I could lay her back down on the bed.

    I situated myself in between her legs, hovering over her, I placed my hands on her thighs just behind her knees bending them, so her feet were flat on the bed. Her legs were resting against my hips; I leaned over and began to kiss her with as much passion as I could allow myself. Always keeping my focus, I couldn't hurt her; I would listen to the music filling the room around us, the words of SafteySuit coming on from the song "Gone Away". Fuck she tasted so good, I let my hands roam over her body, moving over her thighs, up her torso, along the sides of her breasts, taking her arms and letting them travel their length pulling them above her head, letting my fingers lock into hers for a moment before making my way back down her body. Kissing my way down, paying attention to every inch of her naked flesh; her fingers were a mess in my hair.

    "Edward...please…" She whispered out in a husky pleading voice. Fuck me that was the most erotic voice I have ever heard in my life, it made my cock twitch against my jeans. Damn I wanted her, I needed her, I wanted to give her all of me.

    As I placed kisses on her smooth defined belly, I started to unbutton her jeans, her hips arched into my hands. Jesus she wanted me, she was giving herself to me, fuck I needed to focus. As I slowly unzipped her pants and pulled the waist band of her jeans apart the scent of her arousal came pouring out, it was the most heavenly scent, earthy, floral, with a hint of the sea, it was all Bella, my Bella. I had to pause for a moment and I rested my forehead on her belly and to a deep breath to take in her glorious aroma. I wish I could bathe in her scent, damn I loved that smell, I loved her. She was making me so hard. As I continued to remove her jeans I place a kiss and each corner of her pelvic bones, her breath hitched in her chest each times, and her belly trembled. Fuck she was beautiful, with her skin flushed the perfect shade of pink, her lips swollen and red from kissing, and her soft dark hair wild and spread out over the bed. Once her jeans were off I kissed my way up her legs, paying attention to the tops of her feet, her ankles, knees, thighs and when I reached her inner thighs I had to stop, to check myself. I had to check my control. Fuck she was intoxicating. I slid my hands on the outside of her thighs and under her firm ass hooking my fingers on the band of her boy shorts. They were black and dare I say the hottest fucking thing, fuck me, who would have thought black cotton boy shorts could make me fucking drool and want to cry like a little fucking girl. I steadied myself and started to slide them from her body, she instantly and without hesitation lifted her hips slightly off of the bed to aid me in the removal. Fuck I got nervous all of a sudden, it hit me like a wall, she was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, laying there completely naked in front of me. She seemed completely at ease, so absorbed in the moment. Her eyes were dark and wondrous, full of need and anticipation. I couldn't stop myself from staring at her. Fuck I loved this girl and now I was going to show her how much.

    "Edward...I want to undress you" Fuck me! Did she just say that she wanted to undress me, for fucks sake?

    She sat up, I was still between her legs, as she sat up they spread wider and I could see her sex, she was positively glistening, she was so fucking wet. I just wanted to crawl up in there and live forever. She placed her small hands on top of the waist of my jeans, running her finger along the edge making her way to the button. She undid the button and slowly pulled the zipper down, my hard cock wanted to spring from its confinement. She placed her hands on my hips and leaned forward and placed a kiss on my abdomen, and grabbing both my boxer briefs and my jeans she started to pull them down. She looked up into my eyes and gave me a small smile before looking at what I had to offer her. I heard her heart beat flutter and a blush come over her body. It made me smile. She slid back to let me remove my clothing the rest of the way. My erect cock was at full attention. I tossed my clothing on the floor adding it the pile. I took a deep breath, relaxing myself and giving myself a moment to focus. The words to "Stay" by Michelle Featherstone were in the background. I made my way back to Bella's heavenly figure; I leaned in supporting my weight with left forearm and began kissing her with the intention that I was not going to stop. Her reaction was matched with her need, her passion, her love for me. Her hands were exploring my body, I let my free hand travel her lean figure, massaging her breasts, making my way down her ribs, to her hips were I let my fingers trace her belly and pelvic bone. Moving on down her thigh and bringing her leg up, I traced the inside from knee to her inner thigh. There I paused, her hips arched into me; she was moving trying to find much needed friction. She had me spinning. I continued kissing her with everything I could give without causing her any discomfort. Our breathing started to become intense panting; I started to make soft slow circles on the outside of her sex. Feeling the way her folds came together, the tiny strip of hair, I could feel her pulse, the heat radiate from her, the silky moisture that was dripping from the place she wanted me to touch her the most. I ran my index finger along her slit, a husky moan escaped her throat and her head went back. I pulled out of our kiss, and continued kissing down her throat. Fuck she was so wet, she was soft and hot. Her skin burned my fingers. I placed my finger at her entrance, slowly I pushed into her, fuck she was so tight.

    "Uh…"she let out in a needy breath.

    I continued slowly pushing my finger inside of her twisting it slightly as I went. Fuck, I let out a deep moan of my own, she felt so fucking good.

    "Fuck baby you feel so good" The words just came out of my mouth. It was the truth. I continued pushing my finger in and out of her then I added a second finger. She arched her back letting another moan escape her mouth, her fingers were gripping my hair. I was feeling confident and focused. Bella was grounding me, she was making me feel things, she was making me feel good. I started to kiss my way down her body, I stopped for a moment, making sure I was okay. I placed a soft kiss just under her belly button, then one just a little lower, and another a little lower, keeping myself in check. There I placed a kiss on the top of her sweet pussy right where her lips meet. She let out a louder moan. With my other hand I spread her lips to reveal her clit. I rubbed my thumb over it, her hips bucked her walls started to tremble around my fingers. Fuck I wanted her in my mouth, I wanted to taste her. I placed an open mouthed kiss on her clit, and she started moaning, her little fingers fisted my hair and her legs spread a little bit wider. Her heart beat was so fast and her breathing was just heavy panting in her chest. I placed another kiss on her clit this time I swirled my tongue around it, before pulling back. And with wanting to cause her pleasure and due to my own selfishness I removed my fingers from her and let my mouth replace them. I let my tongue trail from her clit down her slit to her entrance.

    "Edward…Oh..fuuu…uuck" She hissed out in between her panting. I continued letting my tongue work over her sex, placing my hand on her belly and letting my thumb drop and rub circles on her clit. Fuck she was perfect, her nectar was heaven on my tongue, I never wanted to taste anything else again, and I only wanted Bella, my Bella. There was nothing that could describe how perfect and erotic she was. My dick ached to be inside of her. As I placed my tongue at her entrance going in circles and slipping it inside of her, I pushed her over the edge. Her orgasm came hard. Her walls started to tremble and vibrate and then in a flash they were pounding in intense beats milking my tongue letting her heavenly nectar pours into my mouth. When her orgasm seemed to subside her breathing was heavy and she pulled me up to her, gripping the side of my face, crushing her lips onto mine. Fuck that was hot, having her tongue on mine while I could still taste her.

    "Edward I need you inside of me" She said into my mouth. She reached between our bodies and grabbed onto my hard cock. I just about came in her had, her hot little fingers wrapped around my hard dick made my head spin. She let her hand travel my length, pulling and pushing; she rubbed her thumb over the tip of my cock where it was so sensitive. Fuck; a moan came crashing out of my throat into our kiss.

    "Edward…Please…I need you, I can't wait any longer" Fuck she was begging me that just about did me in. I pulled out of our kissing. I moved my hand to where hers was on my cock, she didn't move it. I adjust my weight so I could brace myself, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a second to focus, the heat of her hand, the smell of her arousal, the sound of the song in the room, "My Love" by Sia, her heart beat, our breathing, the sound of her blood rushing through her veins and with all of that, I took her hand in mine, holding my length and placed it at her entrance. Our eyes were locked; she placed her free arm around my neck and took a deep breath. "Edward...I love you"

    "I love you to baby always" And with those words I slowly pushed my length into her opening, one centimeter at a time. Fuck she was tight, she felt like fire and silk, she removed her hand and placed it around my neck with her other, bracing her further. "Are you okay?" I asked before moving further into her. She nodded and I slid into a bit more. Fuck I don't know if I could handle much more of this, she felt so fucking good, I had to stop breathing. I looked into her eyes, as I moved further into her, her fingernail dug into my shoulders; I knew this was hurting her. Fuck, I panicked and started to pull out.

    "No…Don't Edward, don't stop" She paused "Just give me a second" I stopped and let her adjust to me, after a moment she nodded and gave me a tiny smile and I continued into her further, this time I was pressed fully against her, our hips were touching, her breath caught in her chest, she bit her bottom lip, her nails digging deeper into my shoulders, I could see that her eyes were beginning to water. I don't know if I could do this, I couldn't stand to cause her pain, this was the worst torture. But fuck she felt so good, I needed to focus, I listened to the words of "My Love", I stayed perfectly still and did not move.

    "Baby, I want you to move inside of me...slowly" Oh shit, fuck, shit, fuck, I needed to concentrate. I started slowly; I pulled back slowly and moved back into her, finding a easy gentle rhythm. Fuck me, she was so tight and hot, she was wet and my cock was covered in her silky nectar, I could smell our sex, she started to move with me.

    "Fuuuck… Uhhh..hmmm…Bella…Baby you feel so..Fuu…uuck..kiing Good"…I could barely get my words out. I wasn't going to last much longer.

    "Uhh…Edward…oooohhhh..FUU" She couldn't speak. Her moaning became intense, she started moving more hungrily, she crushed her mouth to mine, her breath was hot, and delicious in my mouth, and she tasted heavenly. Our rhythm became faster, it was steady and deep, a sheen a sweat glistened over her chest, and a tiny drop trailed between her breasts, I moved my right hand and placed it under has ass, to support her. I wanted to be deeper inside of her, are hips started grinding into one another in deep circles.

    "Edward...I...I am…I ...So...Close..." Fuck I could feel her walls starting to tremble, her thighs we clenching around me.

    "Fuck…baby…Come for me…I want you to come for me" I was so fucking close, I couldn't hold on much longer, I could feels my balls getting tight, my stomach muscles were starting to clench.

    "Come with me Edward, I want to feel you…UHHH…Please...Come...With me..." Fuck and with that, I could feel her wall tighten around my cock, her head flew back, and she started to scream out my name, and with that she pushed me over the edge to my own release. Her pussy crashing around my cock was milking it of all its seed. I was dazed, I felt so many different emotions coursing through me at once, and I felt like I had finally come home for the first time in my life. I was at peace.

    "Bella…ahh...I…Love you…" Was all that came out of my mouth when we were letting our orgasms sweep through our bodies. I had just taken the best ride of my life; I just rode the most perfect, beautiful wave of my entire existence. Nothing would ever compare to the wave of love that was crashing over me in this moment. Bella was forever my perfect wave of love. 









Image taken from google.com/images

Videos retrieved from youtube.com

Okay Monkeys there it is Chapter 11...the culmination of what you have all been waiting for...Its a long Chapter, but that is just how it had to be...I hope you enjoy it...Its a juicy one...I hope you will be able to contain yourself until you are finished reading...Happy pantie twisting...Let me know what you think...Huggies and Squishies...Love you hoors...I hope that I have left you satisfied...hmmmm...Kisses

4 comments:

  1. God bless Facebook for advertising your site! Stephenie Meyers needs to take a cue from your writing for those of us who are adults and want some action! F++!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH...you just made me go weak in the knees...I think that was the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me...If I could I would reach through this computer screen and place a big ol kisser on you cheeky...Thanks so much!!!! Huggies and Squishies....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I get a big ol kiss through the computer screen darlin hehe. Sorry I didn't comment I forgot all about it. Thanks for visiting my website hun, it means a lot to me. Can't wait until the next chapter love you hoor x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel bell..*smooch*...love you hooker! No worries...I already have your site tabbed on my iPad...don't worry I will give a big shout out on FB and Twitter...Working on the next chapter...hope to have it up today...huggies and squishes!

    ReplyDelete