Saturday, September 25, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 10


Chapter 10
Wave of Understanding

 

 


 
BPOV


 

    Before I even realized what was happening Edward stopped running. The trees were just a blur in my vision, the wind was so smooth and fast across my face, and then he just stopped. Was I just imaging all of that, I don't know. My heart was beating so fast in my chest; my mind was racing, trying to figure out if this was all real or not. Edward slowly placed me on the ground, never letting go of my hand. His eyes were so intense, the never left mine, I am not even sure if he was blinking, I don't even know if I was blinking. This was all so surreal, and then he spoke, his deep velvety voice breaking the silence of the trees once again.

    "Bella, I need to explain myself to you" I heard his words, but I felt frozen, I was paralyzed by what had just happened. "I need you to listen to me very carefully and when I am done talking, I know you will have some questions and I will be more than happy to answer them" I didn't know what to do, what to think, so I just nodded at him. "Okay then. Bella this is where I really need you to trust me. I need you to know that I would never hurt you that you are safe with me and I would do everything in my power to keep you safe. We may have only known each other for a few days, but your well being is the most important thing to me. I couldn't bare it if anything ever happened to you. Do you understand that, do you think you can trust me right now Bella?" Trust him? I was still in a daze, could I trust him, then thinking back, I knew that one day he said he would take my hand and I would understand. I could feel his hard cool hand holding mine, and I knew that I could trust him, so again I just nodded back to him and took a deep breath to prepare myself for whatever it was I was about to hear. "Bella I am not sure what you have heard about me or my family since you have been here. My name is Edward Anthony Mason Cullen. I was born in Chicago in 1901 when I was 4 years old my father moved my mother and I to Hawaii, he was a merchant and a rather successful one. I grew up there; I lived there until I was 17 years old. That is when I decided to join the army, the Great War was raging across Europe and I wanted to be a part of it, unfortunately on my trip across the Pacific Ocean to the mainland I fell ill, contracting the Spanish influenza. That is when Carlisle found me dying in a hospital; he was one of the doctors there" Wait what did he just say, did he say 1901? I could feel myself starting to lose control, I was doing everything I could to pay attention to what he was telling me, but it was beginning to be too much. "Carlisle is a vampire, in the hospital he was caring for me, but for some reason he felt drawn to me and couldn't let me just die. He bit me injecting me with his venom, after three days I woke up in his house. I was no longer alive in the human sense, but I was living. I had become one of his kind. I am a vampire Bella" What? He is a what? And then I couldn't hold on anymore, I felt the darkness come over me and the last thing I heard was Edward telling me to breath, I held on to his words, but I couldn't seem to wake from the darkness. I felt his arms around me, but I couldn't pull myself out, I just let go, I let the darkness take over and then it was quiet.

    I don't know what was happening, my mind was flashing over and over, it was Edward always Edward, I could see his face, I could see him in my bedroom, I could see him in the woods, I felt the ocean water, I had glimpses of him touching me, kissing me, holding me. I was dreaming, but it was so choppy. I couldn't figure out where I was, I felt something soft beneath me, I was warm, and covered with something soft and comforting, but I still couldn't open my eyes. I was still in a trance, I was frozen and was trying to work my way back to reality. Then I could hear it, the sounds of a guitar playing, and a voice that was deep and velvet, singing words, I was doing everything I could to hold on to the words I was hearing, I'm in love..I'm in love...Girl save your soul…he continued…Without me you got it all...So hold all. I was in awe, I had never heard anything so beautiful in my life, the words were so full of meaning, passion, love, hurt, pain; they were heavy and heartfelt. I could feel my eyes burning, and I knew tears were falling down my cheeks. But I still could not open my eyes, I didn't know if I was still dreaming of if it was real. Somewhere around me I heard movement, and then there was more, but this time I knew what I was hearing, it was a stereo. The sound of humming then the music swirled in filling the air around me. The first song that I heard I recognized almost immediately, it was Clare de Lune by Debussy, I let myself sink into the melody it was beautiful, then it was over and another song came on, "The Devils Tears", it was beautiful full of piano, percussion, and guitar the voices were amazing. I didn't know who sang it, I wanted to know and somehow this is what forced my eyes to open ever so slightly, I didn't move, I just spoke.

    "Who sings that song?" I asked in a raspy voice. Almost instantly I felt a cool hand on my arm and one brushing the top of my hair. I knew it was Edward and it all came rushing back to me like a flood, his words, and his confession in the forest. I went rigid for a moment; I felt his hands move away from me. I didn't want his hands away from me, even after what he told me, something deep down inside told me I was safe, I wasn't afraid. I wasn't afraid of Edward. "No" I said in a whisper and I turned to look at him. "Don't move away from me" I slowly reached my hand out to him. This was so confusing and I didn't fully understand, but what I did understand was that I wanted him near me, I wanted to feel him. I needed him. He just looked at me intensely and very slowly put his hand in mine.

    "It's Angus and Julia Stone" He whispered back to me. I took my free hand and reached up placing it against his face. His cheek was cool and smooth, with a bit of stubble from his facial hair; his eyes went closed and he leaned into my hand. He gently took his other hand and placed it atop of mine. After a few seconds had passed he took my hand and placed a kiss in my palm. His cool soft lips sent a jolt of electricity through me, starting in my palm and stretching through the rest of my body. I couldn't help the small moan that escaped between my lips.

    "Edward…hold me?" I looked at him with pleading eyes, my voice was still raspy but this time it had a hint of a husky plea to it. Edward just looked at me for a moment, before slowly climbing on to the bed next to me, wrapping me in his arms. That is when I started to notice my surroundings. The room was open and light, there were windows all along one side and on the other there were wide doors that opened to the outside. The walls were white, there was a desk on the opposite side, a small lounge, there were books everywhere, a guitar was leaning against the lounge up by the windows. Above the bed and behind it was a wall of shelves, filled with books, cd's, records, and other little things. I noticed a flat screen T.V. and on the wall by the door there was a pictures of Hawaii, one was of the beach, waves crashing against the shore, another was a picture of Haleiwa Town it was older from years and years ago, but I would recognize it anywhere, they were all black and white; they were stunning. I felt him nuzzle his head into my hair.

    "Bella are you okay?" He asked in a shaky voice, I didn't want to answer him, but I knew that I had to; I just didn't know how to answer him. I was so confused and was in a bit of shock still. Everything seemed so surreal and out of place, the only thing keeping me sane was his arms wrapped around me, it just felt so right. It took me a while before I answered him.

    "Edward I don't completely understand, but I trust you, I feel safe with you…and I know that I want to understand" I rolled over on my other side so I could face him; I needed to look into his eyes. I had to see his face. "Will you help me understand Edward?" He brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear, gently rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

    "Bella I will do whatever I can for you, all you have to do is ask" He just looked at me with those eyes, his eyes, gorgeous and sad, but there was something else there, something I wanted to know. "Bella you mean everything to me and I will do whatever I need to, I am all yours…forever" The breath in my chest caught for a moment. I reached for him and looked him in the eyes.

    "Kiss me" And with those words he pulled me closer to him and pressed his lips to mine. It was soft and gentle. I slowly started to open my mouth pressing my tongue against his lips, willing him to part them. I wanted to taste him, I needed him. With that he complied, our tongues were locked in an intimate dance. It was glorious, hot and cold, it was perfect. I felt my body flush, I could feel my stomach tighten, my thighs were beginning to ache, I could feel myself getting wet, Fuck I needed, I had never wanted a man to touch me, the way I wanted him to. My hands started running through his hair wildly, pulling him closer to me. I arched my body into his, I moved my leg over his, and I wanted to wrap myself around him. His hand moved across the length of my leg, his fingers leaving a trail of need behind them, he grabbed my thigh, his hand was so large covering me, it just pushed me, making me want more.

    I let my hands trail down his back making my way to his chest. His muscles were so solid; I could feel them moving underneath my fingers. Slowly trailing my hands down from his chest across his lean, stomach, I reached the point where his jeans and shirt met. I slid my hand underneath his t-shirt, his breath hitched and he let out a low moan. That only fueled my fire, knowing that he wanted this as much as I did. I started to push his shirt up so I could pull it over his head. But, he broke our kiss, and placed his hand on top of mine, looking me in the eyes. Shit, I went to fast, fuck was he going to tell me to stop again, I didn't want to stop, I wanted to keep going.

    "Bella...I don't know…" he trailed off looking me in the eyes. I just looked at him intently.

    "Edward…please don't tell me to stop, I need this, I need you right now" He went still completely frozen for a moment.

    "Bella you don't have to do this, this isn't why I brought you here" I slanted my eyes at him, letting him know that was not what I was thinking.

    "Bella…" He paused a moment "Bella I have never done this before…and I have never done this with a human before let alone someone like me" His voice seemed shaky and almost nervous. I looked at him almost surprised, but at the same time, his declaration just made me want him even more. It felt so right. "Bella I don't want you to do this because you are afraid, or you think that you have to

    "Edward I am not afraid of you…" I paused knowing I was about to make the most honest confession of my life "I am only afraid of losing you"

    "Baby, you aren't going to lose me...fuck…I am yours forever, for as long as you want me, I am yours" His words rang in my ears, my mind, echoing in my heart. "You're it Bella, there will never be anyone else for me, it will always be you" I was at a loss for what he was telling me. I just wanted him, I needed him. I loved him. In that moment I knew that I loved him, it hit me hard almost as if the shifting that I had been feeling deep down inside of me the last few days just exploded, telling me all I needed to know, all I ever wanted to know. With that I crushed my lips to his, kissing him as hard and as passionately as I could. He needed to feel this, feel what I was feeling. He responded instantly, giving me back what I was giving him. After a moment of this intense kissing he pulled away. I was lying underneath him; he hovered over me, holding his weight off of me by resting on his forearms. I could feel his fingers playing with my hair behind my ear, gently running his finger along the curve on the backside of my ear.

    "Bella I need to go slow, I need to make sure that you are safe, that I won't hurt you…" He seemed tortured with his own thoughts for a moment "Bella everything about you appeals to me, your scent is like my own personal drug, my very own brand of heroin, I have to go slowly. I have never done this and I could hurt you, my strength could break you, and I don't know what would happen if I lost control, if I let my animal instincts take over, I could hurt you Bella, I could kill you" I felt my heart thud against my chest at his words.

    "Edward I trust you. I know I am safe with you. I know you won't hurt me" I let me words come out in a steady beat, never taking my eyes away from him. And here was where I made my next life changing confession "Edward…I have never done this either..." I stopped to let him know that I was just as nervous about this as he was, so I continued with my confession "Edward…please… Edward please I need you, it can only be you…touch me, I'm yours" His eyes changed, they were lusty and excited. The corners of his mouth turned up ever so slightly.

    "Bella" I was locked on his eyes "Bella…I…I love you" with that his mouth came down upon mine. Kissing me deeply and with more passion than I could have ever imagined, I could feel it, feel his love pressing against my mouth, and spreading through my entire being. I was his. I was in love with Edward Cullen, incandescently, and irrevocably in love with him. And he was a vampire. 


 

This video I found and it seemed to fit perfectly for Bella's little dream sequence...How I love Youtube!!!


And here is the song that she hears Edward playing...of course we all know and love it...his sexy ass voice and guitar playing...seriously I think I just came...



And here is the song she opens her eyes too...asking Edward who it the song is by...I love these two...Fucking kick ass tunes...This song seemed kind of perfect...for a little human/ vampire LOVE...

Picture retireved from google.com

Videos taken from Youtube.com

Okay Monkeys that is chapter 10 for ya...I know I left you with like a super huge cliffie...but I think Edward has a super huge something of his own...So I am just going to let you sit and stew on that pantie dropping moment for a bit...As always I love you hoors...Let me know what you think skanks...Huggies and squishies...Kiss Kiss

2 comments:

  1. I seem to always be the first one to comment and i'm very happy about that. I love you so much Kate but that was a really big cliffe I must admit. I hate you for that but I love you for the kind of bedroom scene. Not much fucking going on lol but I loved how they talked about themselves and what they feel about each other and I feel really happy to be allowed to read this shitx Your the one I love for ever and ever lol.

    Ps. I love those songs bellow, they really are something hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you love me for it...you love my shit...LOL...I love you girl...I will try and not make you wait long for the next Chapter...I have some things I have to do today and if I can get them done maybe I will get it finished tonight or by tomorrow...;) love ya hooker!!!

    ReplyDelete