Wednesday, September 8, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 6


Chapter 6
Read between the Waves


 

 
EPOV


 
    I was consumed; I didn't even know what to do with myself after I dropped her off. I just drove. All I could picture in my mind was her skin, how soft and hot it was. The way it felt under my hands, moist, flushed and then scattered with goose bumps from the cool air and my heatless touch. Shit the way her body moved on the water, I couldn't help but let my mind wander; images flashed in my head burning into me about how she would feel and move under my body. The way her hips would glide in rhythm with mine, her small strong frame arched and molded into mine. I wanted to run my hands through her dark soft hair, letting them explore their way down, learning every inch of her, I wanted to taste her. My fingers burned with these thoughts, I could feel myself growing hard; in a century I have never had a women capture my attention; dominate my fantasies the way this person was. Fuck, maybe Alice was right. I pulled into the turnaround and parked next to her truck. I could still smell her inside my Volvo, I let her scent fill me, I let it take me over. My fantasy of her, of this Bella, of my "underwater love", I let it crash into my mind, and break upon my shore. I pulled her iPod out and hooked it up, I listen to her, hear what she hears. "Heavy in Your Arms" was the first song that came on by Florence + The Machine, I just sank back into my seat, I let her scent fill my body, the sound swirl around me, my fantasy started taking full shape; I couldn't resist anymore, I had to touch myself. I reached down where I was already hard; placing my hand on my length, imagining that it was hers, her small fingers gripping me. I started stroking myself, slowly at first, Fuck I just wanted to feel her on me, feel her next to me, I wanted to be in her, tasting her, consuming her; taking in all that she was. My strokes became more forceful, faster, and panicked, I thought about what it would feel like to have her full, hot wet mouth around my cock, feeling her soft, tongue traveling my length, her deep brown eyes looking up at me. Fuck, I could feel myself getting ready to come, I pushed the thoughts of her, the curve of her hip and the soft skin, the way she would taste in my mouth; her thighs spread, the smooth feel of her swollen passion, wet with her need for me, the way I wanted to make her body tremble with intense pleasure, watching her skin flush with an orgasm. Fuck that pushed me over the edge, imagining her body tremble from my touch, I felt my release, my stomach muscles clenched, and I just clenched my cock in my hand, clinging to the thought of her. I didn't even know this girl and she had such an intense affect on me already, I didn't know how I was going to handle this.

    I cleaned myself up, realizing that I should do something with her truck. I reached for my cell phone and called Emmett to help me take her truck back to her. This was going to go great; he was going to give me shit for this, a million questions I could tell. Emmett of course came to help me, we took her truck back to her house, and I texted Carlisle to let him know that we had dropped it off for her. But, I need to leave something for her; she needed to know, so I added a song to her iPod before I put it back in her truck. I wonder if she would understand, hopefully. God, I needed to see her again. I don't think that I was going to be able to stay away. So, I sent her a text message. Shit, I hope she shows up, I know I was an asshole to her, but damn, I panicked and didn't know what else to do.

    I SEE MYSELF IN YOU, IN EVERYTHING YOU DO…BEACH 6 AM…WHEN YOU ARE ALL ALONE AT NIGHT I AM THERE TOO…DON'T FORGET YOUR BOARD…I SEE YOUR FOOTSTEPS IN THE SAND…E…

    She didn't reply to my text, fuck. I don't know if I can wait that long. I needed to see her; I waited until midnight, I ran to her house, all the windows were dark. I could tell which one was hers; I could smell her scent from outside. I climbed up the tree outside of her bedroom window; I just stayed there for a while, watching her sleep. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to be closer, I gently eased open the window and swiftly and silently slipped in. Her scent, just slammed into me, filling me, it was like nothing I have ever experienced before, it was so intoxicating, and it made my head spin. She was breath taking in her sleep, her dark, soft hair was wild over her face and pillow, she was unbelievably sexy, she had on a worn out old Beastie Boys t-shirt and it was revealing her smooth tone stomach, she only had on a pair of boy shorts; which about made drop to my knees. She was lying on her back, with her arms over her head, her legs were slightly apart, when was straight while the other was turned out at the hip and bent at the knee. It was taking all of my strength to not crawl in her bed next to her. She had her earphones in, her iPod was on, I walked over and the song that I had put on there was playing on repeat, a smile caught the corners of my mouth, I noticed that her cell phone was laying on the bed next to her, I slowly walked around the bed and picked it up, I wanted to know if she had received my text. I touched the screen, and there it was on display my open text. I swear in that moment my heart started beating again, if it was possible, this girl had just brought my stone organ back to life. I stood there for minutes, hours, I don't know, I couldn't tare myself aware from the very sight of her. I glanced down at her alarm clock and saw that it was almost 5 AM, shit I needed to go grab my board. I didn't want to leave, but somehow I forced myself out of her window; I ran back to my house and grabbed everything I would need for the day and headed to the beach, Bella's Beach. Although she didn't know that, but I couldn't help but call it that, after how I saw her move on the water, standing on the shore watching her, it only felt right. After all it was Alice who told me that it was to be Bella's Beach, at first I didn't want to accept it, but now, I don't think that I have a choice. This wasn't going to be easy, I knew that, but shit, she was, was like nothing I had ever seen, touched, smelled in my 100 years.


 

BPOV


 

    My alarm shocked me when it sounded; I jumped up out of bed. What the hell was I dreaming about? Damn that was intense, my body felt flush, calm, excited, nervous, hungry, relieved, and out of control all at the same time. I hadn't slept that intensely in I don't know how long, I felt like someone had put a spell on me or something, I stretched out and the reality of what I was getting up at 5 AM for hit me. Edward Cullen, his beach and surfing. My stomach instantly became a fury of butterflies, and I felt my skin flush; Fuck there it was again that shift deep down inside of me. What was that? I quick jumped in the shower and shaved my legs, like hell was I going to spend the day at the beach with Edward Cullen without having shaved my legs. I threw on my all white quicksilver bikini, my old jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt, my hoodie, vans, and grabbed my stuff I would need and ran downstairs. I grabbed a to-go mug of coffee and went flying out the door. I left a note for Charlie and Sue.

    Hey,

        Went out…Have my cell, head feels great!!!

        No Worries, be back laters...

Aloha, Bella

 

    I grabbed my boards and put them in the bed of my truck. I jumped in and turned the key, bringing the old Chevy to life. I don't know what it was, but I just wanted to get there, if it was the thought of surfing, seeing Edward, surfing with Edward, or just trying to figure this whole mystery out. It felt like it took me forever to get there, but I finally reached the turnaround, his Volvo was already there. He was standing up against the back of it when I pulled in, fuck he was gorgeous. He had his wetsuit on, but it wasn't pulled all the way up, it was lazily hanging around his waist, his broad shoulders, lean chest; I could make out every abdominal muscle, his wetsuit and board shorts hung low on his hips and the muscle definition was making my thighs burn. He had chest hair, but not too much, and a trail of hair that lead from him belly button down a teasing trail that disappeared into his board shorts. I caught myself starring at him, shit I hope he didn't notice me. He stood there cool, and confident; he had his iPod with him, his hair was tousled in a manner that made me want to run my fingers through it, while screaming his name, Jesus Bella get a grip. It's not like I haven't seen a hot surfer before, for fucks sake. I climbed out of my truck and walked over to him, I was doing everything I could to remain cool and collected, Jesus Christ this guy was an asshole to me yesterday after all, I needed to focus on that, not his half naked body, and the fact that I got myself off in the shower to the thought of him last night.

    "Howz it?" I hope that my voice was not shaking, because I felt like every inch of me was on fire. My body felt like the only thing holding it together was my skin and it was moments away from ripping.

    "Your late, I thought I said 6" Are you serious? Is this guy going to still be an asshole?

    "Uh yeah, it is" My tone was short, rude, and I was snapped out of any sexual fantasy that was plaguing me seconds earlier.

    "Whatever, you want to surf or not?" This guy was about two seconds away from getting scrapped.

    "Dude, what the fuck is your problem? Shit cuz, I didn't wake up at 5 in the morning and wikiwiki my tired ass over here, to deal wit your rude ass bra!!!" I was so not in the mood to deal with anyone's shit, I don't care how good looking you are.

    "Fuck sis, calm down, no worries. Just want to cruise. A good swell is coming in, I thought you might appreciate it" Holy shit, did he just talk back to me in half-assed pigeon?

    "For realz, dakine huh? Alright, but you need to chill bra…" I trailed off for a second. "Makes me kinda a surf stoked to know dakine come in, what kind of swell you talking about?" He looked at me, his eyes got wide, and they were full of energy, like a light went off.

    "Goodtime swell, coming down from the northeast, it's gonna bring in nice sets. Break dead center all day" I just stood there and looked at him, in shock mostly.

    "Hey, can I ask you something?" I wasn't one to ask a lot of questions, but it is not common for someone to speak pigeon or any version of Hawaiian slang.

    "What?" His eyes were so intense; it was like he just stared into my soul.

    "Where did you learn to speak like that, it's not that common, well it is, but… Well it just doesn't seem like something you would say is all" I felt like such as idiot as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

    "What a houli can't speak slang?" He just looked at me. "I grew up in Hawaii, before Carlisle took me in" And that was all he said. There was no explanation and the way he said it, it made me not want to follow up with anymore questions. It seemed like a sensitive subject. I just left it at that. I walked back to my truck and put on my wetsuit, grabbed my backpack, and board. We both headed down towards the beach. We set our stuff down on the shore, and took in the view. It was amazing. I would never tire of the ocean, never in my life. I really hope that I was going to have time for surfing when I went to Seattle. Didn't matter, I would make time.

    "You ready?" He asked. Without hesitation he stood up and headed out towards the surf. I followed. I don't know what was more exciting; feeling the rush of the water on my body, or the anticipation. There it was again, it hit me, the shift, deep down inside of me. I shook it off, I duck dove under the first wave and kept paddling. I reached the break to where Edward was sitting on his board, he was so comfortable, and it was as though he was part of the water. He sat there for a few minutes watching, gauging, until he saw what he wanted, then he took off, paddling hard into his first wave. He snapped up so effortlessly, his body was so in tune with his board, with the power of the wave underneath him, there was something so sensual, about it. It was almost as if he was making love to the wave. I was mesmerized by him. I just sat there watching him, move over the water, I good feel my skin growing hot under my wetsuit. He finally paddled back to the break were I was sitting.

    "You gonna take one?" I was still mesmerized by him.

    "Huh, oh yeah, no worries" I don't really know what he said to me. I turned around to watch the next set. I saw the wave I wanted and started to paddle in. The feeling was incredible, there was nothing like this, nothing at all. I just let myself go, feeling the raw power of the water under my body, snapping up as the wave began to break, I just let my body feel, I let the wave tell me what to do. It was heaven. I don't know how long Edward and I surfed for, we didn't talk, we just surfed, watching each other. Feeling, sharing the most perfect thing in the world; I was lost in the water, the feeling it gave me and I just let myself enjoy it. Finally we headed back to the shore, it looked like it was about to storm, I guess I wasn't even paying attention; I was to wrapped up in the moment. When we reached the shore, it began to down poor, lightning flashed across the dark sky, the thunder boomed heavy and deep.

    "We should get out of this" He called out to me. He started to grab my stuff from the sand. "Come on, it's getting close" He yelled and waved at me, we both started to run towards our vehicles. I put my board in the back of my truck. Jesus the rain was coming down in sheets, the turnaround was flooding in areas, I jumped in my truck to leave, I turned the key, but nothing. Shit! I jumped back out of my truck in the down poor, the thunder clashed, with the lightning; I ran over to Edward's Volvo where he was fastening his board to the hood.

    "I can't get my truck started" I yelled to him. He just looked down at me.

    "Get in" He waved for me to get into his Volvo. I climbed into the passenger seat. I dug in my backpack for my towel, to try and dry myself off, it didn't really help, and my towel was wet. Edward climbed in the driver's seat next to me. "You need a dry towel?" He asked and reached into the back seat grabbing a dry towel and handed it to me. "Thanks" I was not happy about this. Was this going to be a good situation, or was asshole Edward going to come back out? I could feel his eyes on me as I was drying myself off. "Bella?" His voice was husky, like deep velvet. My skin instantly became hot, I didn't want to move, and I didn't want to look at him, I was afraid to look at him. I just sat there still, I could feel my heart pounding in my chest, and my breathing became heavy. His hand reached over and he gently wrapped his fingers around my wrist. The air caught in my chest, he was so cool, his touch made my skin tingle; it sent shock waves through my entire body. I turned slowly, letting my eyes go from his fingers on my wrist up to meet his gaze. He was so close to me, I didn't even feel him move, he was staring directly at me, his eyes were dark, serious; they were heavy and full of need, questions, answers, lust. I froze; looking back at him.

    I don't know how long we sat there looking at each other, the air started to get heavy, intense, it became electric. And then in an instant his mouth came crushing down on mine, his full perfect lips, took mine, they were cool, hungry, and delicious. I couldn't move, I didn't know what to do, he tasted like salt, like rain, like sweet sage, it was heaven. Without knowing my own mouth began to respond, my lips parted inviting his tongue, it was electric; I had never felt intensity like this in my life. I was lost, my mind reeled, and I started to feel light headed. I never wanted this to stop. 









 


Image taken from google.com
Video taken from youtube.com Song "Heavy in Your Arms" By Florence + The Machine


There ya go Monkeys...Chapter 6 ola...enjoy...I love you skanks....Let me know what you think...Kisses...I am having a blast writing this...Huggies and Squishies...Aloha!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh for god sake Kate, Why are you doing this to me? I love you so much for adding chapter 6, Im very greatful but now im desperate for chapter 7, See what your doing to me lol. I love the ending even though I hate cliffies and I think I might die, I wish I lived there life x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it because I love you hooooor...KISS KISS...Mell Bell Cullen your the bestest...Without cliffies it just wouldn't be as fun...I love you women...Your the shiz...huggies and squishies...Next Chapter will be out soon enough promise!!!! Don't go postal on me...;)

    ReplyDelete