Thursday, September 9, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 7


Chapter 7
Wave of Panic

 

 

 
    My hands reached up, my fingers running through his rain soaked hair, I just wanted to pull him closer. In this moment I wanted him, his hands, his body; I wanted his naked skin on mine. I had no idea what I was doing; my experience with guys was minimal apart from a couple make out sessions that were less than satisfactory. But, Jesus this, his mouth, his cool lips, his tongue pushing and twisting with mine, I was completely and ridiculously lost, I just needed, wanted, and was more than willing to give. My body couldn't hide it; I was becoming a slave under his touch. I felt his hand slid up my arm, sending my pulse into overdrive, his fingers fanned out over my neck, across my cheek, his thumb gently tugged at my bottom lip, before they curled their way back around and into my long wet hair. His fingers gripped my hair and pulled my head back slightly, breaking our connection, my head lay heavy in his hand, I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, and I felt drugged, unsure of reality. The sound of his low velvet voice brought my eyes to an open flutter.

    "Bella…Bella I..I …" he trailed off for a moment. His eyes were dark, heavy with need, but he had something to say, it was plaguing him, almost torturing him."I shouldn't have done that" What, my eyes flew completely open; my body went stiff and rigid. What the fuck? I just looked back at him hard, my mouth closed, my lips tightened, I could feel the anger rushing into my cheeks. "I'm sorry, I should take you home" I was livid, I flew my arm at him, pushing his away from me. I reached for the door handle and flung myself out of his Volvo and back out into the thunderous down poor. I ran back to my truck, hurling myself inside, praying that it would start. I slammed my hands on the steering wheel, screaming a string of obscenities. He has got to be fucking kidding me? This guy just about transported me to another planet with his lips on mine and then tells me he shouldn't have done it, I swear to Pele herself that I am going to rip his balls off and feed them to the sharks. I grabbed my key and shoved it in to the ignition and turned it forcefully and by the grace of all the gods my engine roared. Thank you Pele; I threw my truck in reverse and spun out of the turnaround. Motherfucker, I wanted to slap him so bad my hand itched. I drove straight home.

    When I got there no one was home, there was a note on the table from Charlie.

    Hey Bells,

    Went to Sue's, have to work a double tomorrow, will be home after that.

    Sue has dinner for you in the fridge, call if you need anything.

        Dad

    I have to admit I was grateful that I had the house to myself for the next day, I really wasn't in the mood to deal with anybody. Shit, my fucking backpack is in Edward's Volvo. Could this get any worse? Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I walked to open it, there he was, standing there soaking wet, holding my backpack. For fucks sake, I really hated him, but oh my god my body wanted him. My skin went hot instantly, I felt myself getting wet, I ached with need. His eyes flashed intensely at me, I could see that his nostrils flared slightly, and his top lip twitched slightly. Jesus, did I disgust him that much? He handed me my backpack, we stood there for a moment looking at each other. I reached to grab it from him, my fingers slightly grazed the top of his hand, and holy shit his skin was so cool. Soothing, it sent volts of electricity through my entire being, that tiny touch almost brought me to my knees.

    "Mahalo" I said as rudely as I could possibly muster. I was trying to find the strength to slam the door in his face, but I was a slave to his eyes, they just held me there. My legs felt like led welded to the floor. Time could have stopped and I would not have known, a nuclear explosion could have gone off right next to me and it wouldn't have budged me one inch. It could have been seconds, minutes, hours; I don't know, finally he just turned and walked down the steps to his Volvo.


 

EPOV


 

    What are you doing Edward? Jesus her scent is killing me; the rain on her damp skin, with the lingering sea water, and fuck the smell of plumeria. I could see the moisture glistening on her smooth delicate skin, her pulse pumping the blood through her veins. I handed her a towel to dry off. It was too much, I felt myself losing control, my hand slid over to her, and I felt my fingers gently grip around her wrist. Her pulse became dense, quick; it vibrated through my entire being. I could smell her arousal; the air was thick with it. I heard the oxygen catch in her chest, her heart pounding, I could hear her skin flush as her blood rushed to the surface. It was too much I couldn't fight it anymore, after having watched her all day on the water, enraptured with her movements, and now this, this would be my undoing.

    "Bella?" Fuck her name sounded so good coming out of my mouth, I wanted to scream it to the world, but it couldn't have been more than a whisper. I felt her body go rigid, she moved slowly. Before I knew I was positioned towards her, waiting for her to face me. I wanted her eyes; I wanted to feel the heat from her mouth, as it caught in chest when she realized I was so close. Finally her eyes moved, and then her head turned, our eyes locked. I was lost; I wanted to drink her in. Fuck this girl was driving me mad, mad with passion, need. But there was more, I wanted to tell her, I wanted her to know me. Was that even possible? Stop thinking Edward, and that was it, my need took over and my mouth consumed hers. It was fire, my throat burned, it was heaven, I was gone, she was all I ever wanted and never knew. In just the taste of her I knew, her lips were like pillows of the most delicate silk, fragile, smooth, hot, branding mine forever. Her mouth parted, when her tongue made contact with mine, my body just about exploded, every fantasy I had of her became petty, with the knowledge of how her tongue felt. My cock was hard and aching for her, my hands wanted to tear away any barrier between our skin, I had never known what it was to truly want, and what it was to truly want to give until this moment. I could feel her tiny fingers curling in my hair; it was so erotic to me, feeling her hands on me, fuck this needed to stop. I don't know if I can do this, I don't know how to do this. I don't want to hurt her, I can't hurt her. I moved my hand and gently pulled her head back; separating us, fuck that hurt that was the most painful thing I have ever done. It felt like a hole was just punched through my chest. Fuck I don't know what to do.

    Shit, I totally fucked that up. Fuck! Damn it! Suddenly my phone rang, it was Alice.

    "What?" I didn't mean to snap at her.

    "Edward, what did you do? I mean why did you do that? You need to go to her, she is really pissed. You need to stop acting like an asshole" No shit Alice, well that wasn't a revelation.

    "Fuck Alice, is that all you called to tell me?" I hated snapping at her, it wasn't her that I was mad at, I was mad at myself.

    "No dipshit, I was calling to tell you that she left her backpack…Your welcome fucker" She trailed off before continuing "Edward, trust yourself, everything is going to work out...Trust Bella, she can feel it already, she knows. When it comes time, everything is going to be perfect, just let it happen"

    "Sorry Alice, I didn't mean to be an ass. I love you, you twisted little pixy" I let out a little laugh.

    "No worries, I love you to, you brooding, surfing bastard...now go get our new girl" Right, this wasn't going to be easy. Trust myself, sure.

    I headed to Bella's to drop off her backpack. It wasn't the encounter that I had expected, I don't think I will ever be able to get used to the intensity. Fuck when her finger barely brushed against my hand it was like being shocked by a million volts. She instantly became wet with need, her scent burst into the air. It tore through me, it about broke me in half. I couldn't move for fear that I would attack her and tear her to shreds. It took me forever to turn and move, I couldn't even speak, for fear of opening my mouth and letting her scent in. It was pure and glorious torture. I needed to go home, I needed to hunt, I needed to run, and I needed to jerk off. Most of all I needed her.

   

BPOV


 

    I don't know how much more of this I can take. Hot, cold, mind blowing, asshole; I just don't know. I went to take a shower. When I got out the house was dark and quiet and I was grateful. I walked into my room, I turned the bedside lamp on; I really wasn't in the mood for bright lights. I put on a black tank top and a pair of plain black boy shorts. I just let my hair fall wet and wavy down my back. I went and attached my ipod to the speakers. No one was home but me, so the music was going up. As I stood there deciding what song to listen to first I could have sworn I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye, but there was no way. Then I felt it, that damn shift deep down inside me; it came out of nowhere and my body froze and went hot in an instant.

    "Bella?" Fuck that voice, that low, husky velvet voice. He scared the shit out of me. How the hell did he get in here, all the doors are locked? My cheeks went hot, but so did my thighs, and I was wet for him. I wiped around looking for him.

    "Jesus, how the fuck did you get in here?" I just shot a look at him. He was going to give me answers.

    "The window" I was dumbfounded. "What?" I stuttered when I spoke. "You came in through the window?" I just stood there for a moment trying to figure it out.

    "Bella, I needed to see you" I could feel his eyes burning into me; I felt my nipples go erect instantly with his words. My mind was going fuzzy.

    "What are you talking about? You are starting to confuse the hell out of me, not to mention really piss me the fuck off" It was true, but the reaction my body was having to him made my words a lie.

    "I know, I am sorry for that. I promise it will all make sense one day, but Bella please can you just trust me for now?" There was something in the sound of his voice that made the anger fade instantly, I wanted to trust him, and I could trust him. I don't know how, I just felt it. I wanted to go to him, I had this urge to just wrap myself around him, and let him know that everything was going to be alright.

    "Okay" I stood there for a moment looking at him; I was so captured by him.

    "Bella.." He trailed off for a moment as if he was searching for the right words "Bella can I feel you?" His question knocked the air right out of my body. He was looking directly at me, his eyes never left mine, I was paralyzed, and I didn't know what to say, or do. He was so honest, and it almost made me want to cry, it so pure, it scared me.

    "Yes" It came out of my mouth as the faintest whisper. I don't really know if I even said it out load or if it was in my own head. He walked over to me; he reached down and pressed play on my iPod, hearing the music relaxed me. Again a song that was not mines, I looked up at him, and he has a small smile on his face. I knew that he put it there. I smiled back. Normally I wasn't one to listen to this type of music but this song just fit this moment so well, it was "Answer" by Sarah McLachlan. He reached for my hand and walked me to my bed; he gently lifted me up and placed me down. My body was on fire, my skin was like a million little sensors, and every where his cool skin touched mine it flushed even more. It's as if it belonged to him. He lay down next to me, facing me. He brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. He let his finger trail down my neck, across my collarbone, down my sternum and slowly over my stomach; stopping at my belly button. It was the single most erotic touch I had ever experienced in my life. I just looked into his eyes, savoring the moment, his touch, the feel of it all. His finger started to trail back up this time circling around the inside curve of my breast, and ending on my lips. My mouth voluntarily parted; I think my heart stopped beating.

    I moved my own hand over his stomach, up his rib cage, around to his back and shoulder and sliding down his arm. My fingers were jealous of the thin layer of cotton separating them from his skin. Fuck I wanted to feel him against me. I had never done anything like this before, but it didn't matter, my body seemed to know what to do, and I was letting it guide me. Our eyes were locked on each other.

    "Bella can I kiss you?' Oh Jesus did he really have to ask that? I think that I just melted into a puddle of sexual need.

    "Yes" It was all I could say. He pulled me closer to him, his hands were my salvation. He placed his lips softly on mine. Kissing me once, then again and again; slowly deepening the kiss and I just followed his lead. I was putty in his hands. His lips were giving and slow, he kissed me deep, like he was trying to tell me something but couldn't with words. I was trying to remain calm, but my body was aching, I could feel myself arching into him. I heard a moan escape from his throat; our kissing started becoming more urgent. My hands started moving up his back and tangling through his hair, bringing him closer to me. I wrapped my leg around his thigh and he instinctively had his hand sliding up my calf, over my knee, grabbing my thigh and gripping onto my ass. He then slid his arm up my back embracing me and pulling me on top of him. Fuck I could feel his erection under his jeans. I let out a low moan, he felt so incredible against me. He pushed me up and put distance between us. It was unwanted distance, I didn't want distance.

    "Bella?" He just looked at me for a moment.

    "Edward?" I responded back "Bella we should slow down" Fuck not this again "What now you don't want me again?" I started to move away from him. He grabbed me.

    "Bella, Shit..No..Fuck…I want you, it's just" He trailed off trying to figure out what to say "Shit I keep fucking up. Bella you don't know how bad I want you. We just, well…it's just there is no rush...we have all the time in the world" Is he for real? "Edward, I just met you, I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. But I don't live here, and I am moving to Seattle in like a month and a half…so no we don't have all the time in the world" I said somewhat sarcastically. "Bella please…Shit..I don't know…I don't know what I am doing…Fuck Bella…you just make me insane…and...the fucking beach…and your god damn skin..your smell, Jesus Christ your smell if you only knew what that did…fuck it..I don't know what I am doing" He started to get up and leave; I did not understand any of his mumbling. He was just ranting.

    "Edward!" I yelled at him. He turned around and looked at me. I didn't know what to say next or what to do. All I knew is that I didn't want him to go.







Okay monkeys Chapter numero 7...I know it's up fast but that is what happens when crazykate can't fucking sleep...so you are lucky you skanktards for a bout with insomnia...I love you all...I hope there aren't to many errors...I am to out of focus to check...ya know tired and shit from lack of sleep...but I love all you twilight hoooors so much I couldn't resist...Anyway tell me what you think...Love you so much...I tried to not leave you hanging with your panties twisted to much...LOL....Love you all...keep reading...huggies and squishies...kisses...MUUUUAAAAHHHH!!!!

Image taken from google.com
Video taken from youtube.com song "Answer" by Sarah McLachlan

4 comments:

  1. OMg thank you so much Kate but you should really get some sleep. I know I asked for the next chapter desperatly but I didn't mean for you to stay up all night just so your fans are happy. Well im very happy, I love chapter 7, its so sweet I love you so much girl. Don't keep me hanging to long though on chapter 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insomnia is a bitch...and one of these days I am going to kick her ass..but until then I will use it to my advantage...Glad you loved it!!! It won't be long for Chapter 8...Love you your the bestest xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry but I will have to disagree with you there because you are the bestest person in this world that I know. oxox I love you so much you horny little bitch, can't wait until chapter 8;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn skippy I am a horny bitch...I wouldn't be able to write this skanktified smut if I wasn't...LOL...what can I say I think with my vajayjay...LOVE YOU GIRL ;)

    ReplyDelete