Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR POISON Chapter 4 Sweet Come Down part 1


Chapter 4
Sweet Come Down part 1





EPOV

            I woke up to the sound of music playing low and the rare sun shining through the windows. I was confused, naked and had no idea where I was. Then it all came rushing back to me. I was at Bella’s place, and the events of last night started flashing through my mind. Music, tequila, cab ride, Bella’s couch; oh yes Bella’s couch. There was a memory I will never fucking forget for the rest of my existence. God damn that girl is fuckhot, shit I am so fucking screwed. Now what do I do, I am lying naked in my ‘bosses’ bed after a night of drunken fucking, great! Oh for fucks sake man up Cullen, she was all over you remember? Right, okay time to face this mother head on, fuck I hope she doesn’t regret this, or turn it into a drunken one night stand, that would be a shady bitch ass move, fuck that would be a bitch ass move that I would pull. But fuck me there is something about this chic; and bitch ass moves will not fly.
            I rubbed my hands over my face and ran them through my hair, waking my ass up. I sat up and looked around searching for my clothes. I saw my pants at the foot of the bed and my shirt was flung over the top of a surf board. Well fuck me side ways and to the mothering fucking left, this chick surfs? Of coarse she does, Hawaii rememeber? I stood up and pulled my jeans on, walking over to grab my shirt I scopped out the board. It was pretty tight, it had smooth rails and the bonus of it being a short board. So the girl gets her swirl on, so she can shred, nice. Could this chic be anymore perfect? Um if she owns and old school off road LR then maybe I will just get down on one knee and beg her to marry me, while I hand her my balls on a silver fucking platter. Oh isn’t that cute…you two could drive your matching Land Rovers to the beach together…what’s next you going to start dressing alike…OOOH wait you already do…douche! Okay the inner monologue needs to fuck off.
            I pulled the shirt down, well fuck me this isn’t my shirt. Where the hell is my shirt. Oh maybe its in the living room. Well what better time than the present to face her. I walked out of Bella’s room and made my way towards her kitchen. I popped my head around the corner and if my dick wasn’t hard in point two seconds, I don’t know what would do it. Bella was wearing my shirt, standing at the stove with her ass swaying to Etta James’ “Almost Persuaded”. She was dancing and singing that damn song, fuck the girl had a voice too. It was raspy and bluesy, and she was hella fucking hot dancing in my shirt. I just stood there watching her, while my dick twitched in my jeans to the memory of her sweet hot little pussy that it was in last night. Damn this girl is going to be the death of me.
            Fuck what is that heavenly smell? She cooks too? Some one fucking shoot me now, I am begging you, please? I wasn’t so sure how to go about this, being that I normally snuck out the door as soon as I could, no goodbye, no I will call ya, just a get me the fuck out of here walk of shame. I smell meat, and eggs. Oh jesus that smells good. So, apart from my dick needing to get wet again, my mouth was watering for whatever Bella was cooking, and as indiscreetly as I could, I knocked on the wall.
            “Uh morning Etta…howz it?” Bella’s head whipped around, ha she was caught.
            “Oh…hey now…don’t you know its not polite to sneak up on someone cooking?” She smirked at me, damn that is hot.
            “Uh yeah…sorry bout that…I was uh just looking for my shirt…but it seems as though I have found it” I waved my hand up and down smirking back at her.
            “hmmm…well it was available…but if you prefer I could always cook in the nude”
            “hmph…well I wouldn’t want you to burn that pretty soft skin of yours…now we couldn’t have that could we?” I sauntered over towards Bella and wrapped my arms around her and picked her up to kiss her. Fuck morning breath, this chic deserves to be kissed right now. Her arms came up and wrapped around my neck and she hitched her legs around my waist.
            “MMMMM…so…do you want your shirt off or do you want it back?”
            “Oooh baby as much as I want it back, it looks to fucking hot on you…but I think I want it off of you” I let my hands snake down her body to hold her by her ass. Her soft hands left my neck and she started to unbutton my shirt. One pain stakingly slow button at a time.
            “Oh I think I can manage that” I bent down and took her lips to mine. The song changed in the background to “Sweet Come Down” by The Black Ryder. Damn one of my favorite bands, got to love the deep slow southern rock.
            After Bella removed my shirt, she reached between us and unbuttoned my jeans and then proceeded to push them down with her legs. I stepped out of them and turned her around sitting her on the counter behind me. Well fuck me if that wasn’t the perfect undressing song.  The next song by Black Ryder came on, “The Greatest Fall”, well I think that is me, I think I just made the greatest fall in the history of falling for a chic. I bent over and started kissing Bella; I used my hips to push her legs further apart. Bella broke away from me, to lie back on the counter. I reached my hand down and stroked her hot wet pussy, making sure she was ready for me while I placed kisses along her neck and chest, taking her nipple into my mouth. After stroking her for a few seconds getting her all worked up and panting. I looked up into her eyes and pushed my hard cock into her. She hooked her legs around my waist and her hands went to reach above her head grabbing on to the ledge of the counter top.
            Our bodies pushed and pulled into one another. Fuck she felt so good, I don’t think I will ever get over this feeling, and for the first time in my life I don’t want to have to. The song changed again to “Beat the Devil’s Tattoo” by the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, yet another fav band of mine.
            “Oh fuck you feel so good baby” I couldn’t keep the words in any longer. Bella started moaning loudly as I started to thrust into her harder and deeper.
            “Ooh Fuck…Edward…god…oh fuck me harder” She didn’t have to say those words twice. I started to pound into her, her walls started to clench around my dick. I pushed and circled my hips into her pushing her over the edge. Her pussy clamped down on me and started to pulse in orgasm. The pulsating of her walls pushed me over the edge to my own release. My head fell to rest between her breasts on her stomach. We just held each other there for a moment until I pulled out of her. I reached down for my jeans to pull them on and handed Bella my shirt. As she started to button it up, I leaned in to kiss her on the mouth.  
            “Mmmm…Edward…I uh…need to get breakfast…mmm” Oh well who am I to stop a smoking hot half naked chic from making breakfast.
            “Mmmm…sorry…okay” I pulled back and Bella jumped down from the counter. “ So what are ya making?” I asked out of sheer hunger and curiosity. The food smelled fucking awesome, whatever it was.
            “Well before I was distracted…I was making breakfast for this naked guy that was in my bed…just a little island grindz…you know dakine loco moco and fresh strawberry/ guava juice…but I don’t have a naked guy in my bed anymore…soooo…I don’t know what I am gonna do with all these grindz” Oh my dear Bella, how you flirt, you little vixen you.
            “Oh I see…so are you telling me to get naked and to go back to bed or is there some other naked guy I need to be worrying about?” Shit what was that comment about, good one Cullen. Real subtle.
            “Oh no there was just the one…he seemed to be hell bent on getting dressed though…sooo I guess the dressed guy from my bed will have to suffice…you hungry boss?” Well fuck yeah I am.
            “Sure thing little lady…I am always hungry for you…but I guess I can start with breakfast” I smirked at her as I leaned against the counter to watch her finish cooking.
            “Oh well in that case…why don’t you have a seat Casanova and I will bring you your breakfast…oooh could you grab the juice pitcher out of the fridge for me…Palease!!!” She looked over her shoulder and smirked at me. God damn she is sexy.
            “I got you…no worries…so uh…I was wondering about something?”
            “Oh yeah and what were you wondering about Cullen?” Her back was turned to me and I opened the fridge to take out the juice, I carried it over to the counter and sat down on a stool.
            “Well I was just wondering about the board in your room…So uh…you surf?”
            “MMM…I have been known to get my swirl on…what else do you think keeps me looking like this?” Oh fuck me, is she for real because I could think of a few activities.
            “Is that so island girl…well I guess my next question is what are you doing later? Well if you’re not busy and all…maybe you would like to go for a session…I know a sweet little spot not to far from here…nice swell coming in…although I am sure it is nothing compared to Hawaii, but a wave is a wave if ya know what I saying” Jesus desperate much Cullen?
            “Hmmm well I have to stop by the office…but seeing as today is Saturaday and Jas will be pillaging the market and I am sure Rose is going somewhere to get ready for her date with your brother…I might have the time to catch a few…if that is cool with you boss…I guess after we eat I could drop you off at your place and then I guess you could meet me at the shop or whatever and we could head out”
            “Sounds good to me wahine…what time do you want me to meet you…being that its almost 10 now?” I asked, I didn’t want to impose on her work or anything.
            “Well I guess you could meet me around 12:30 that should be enough time yeah…you don’t live to far from here do you?”
            “Nope not at all…in fact I uh live just down a bit…not to far at all”
            “Right on…well then lets eat!” Bella brought over two plates with rice, a hamburger patty, which was smothered in gravy that was topped with fried eggs. Well fuck me silly, that is some crazy ass shit. But I dug right in and let me tell you that shit was fucking awesome. Goddamn best hangover cure I ever had, well besides a good session and a cold beer with some aspirin.
            After we ate Bella grabbed a quick shower and I flipped on the news while I waited for her, fuck I never wanted to be a bar of fucking soap so bad in my life. But since I took her on her kitchen counter, I figured I would be a gentleman and shit and let her take her shower in peace. About 20 minutes later Bella came strolling out in a pair of cut-off jean shorts, with her bikini underneath and a tank top, her satchel over her shoulder, board and wetsuit in tow. Well fuck I guess she was ready. I turned off the t.v. and made my way over to the door.
            “Need help with that?” I asked her.
            “Uh sure…let me just grab my keys…going to take the ol LR…I have my board rack on it” Shit how many cars does this chic have?
            “So uh how many cars do you own if you don’t mind me asking?”
            “Well I am a bit of a car junky…I know a little about fixing them and a lot about driving them…what can I say there is just something about the smell of motor oil that turns me on” Fuck me I think my jaw just hit the floor. “Um yeah I have…well four and my bike, which you saw…I have a 69 Chevelle, my Studebaker which you saw lastnight, my Land Rover Discovery which is an 85, she is my beach bitch and then I have my perfect little flower…my 2005 Vanquish…she was my reward for uh ‘making it big’ I guess you could say…so uh yeah” Oh I thnk I just fell in love with this chic and came at the sametime.
            “No shit…nice little collection you have there…so you like your cars…well maybe sometime I will let you come on over and see my ladies”
            “Your ladies huh? Why you a big car guy Cullen?” Oh if she only knew.
            “Uh yeah you could say that…I have five and two bikes…one you saw lastnight my 74 Shovelhead, then I have a 69 Sportster…my cars well they are my babies and I am always on the lookout to add to my little family”
            “Is that so…so what do you have boss?”
            “Well I have my 69 GTO, 69 Masarati, 67 Fairlane, an 80 Land Rover Series III and my newest girl who is at the shop getting her makeup done, she is a 1950 Studebaker Coupe” I smiled at her, knowing that we had the same taste in vehicles.
            “Damn…nice…I guess I will have to take you up on that offer and come check them out…Seems as though you ah…like the 69’s” She smirked back at me and I am pretty sure my dick just went hard. Oh yeah Bella and 69 now that would be fuckhot.
            “That I do baby…that I do”
            We headed down towards her parking garage and I hooked her board up onto the rack. We got in her Land Rover and that bitch was hooked up fat, all black with some tribal detailing around the bottom, the shit was fucking awesome. She started her up and a reggae band came on, one that I had never heard before.
            “So who is this?” I asked.
            “Oh this boss is straight up Hawaiian style…they are Ooklah the Moc the song is called ‘Hell Fire’…they are a local reggae band from home…one of my favorites these guys and well girl are pretty badass…Jas, Ali and I are pretty chill with them, we like to get together and talk story with them…we always do pieces on them in the magazine”
            “Nice I like it…I am familiar with some island bands…but I have to say southern rock and well rock and alternative in general are my cup of tea…but as a surfer I stay true to the roots…must respect the reggae” I said with a little laugh.
            I told Bella how to get to my house, she dropped me off and I told her I would meet her at the shop in a bit. I needed to grab a shower and get my shit together. Besides I wanted to talk to Em about tonight, to see what that fucker had planned for his date with Rosalie. Knowing that I would need to be out of the house, maybe I would go out tonight or stop over at our aunt and uncles house. Hell maybe Bella would want to do something again.









There it is Monkeys...its a two parter...SO enjoy hoors...Much Love...Tell me what you think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment