Saturday, December 4, 2010

I just want to Share my Awesome News...

So Without Further Adieu...Here it is My First Book!


Okay Monkeys here is what I have been working so hard on...(no pun intended...okay maybe it is)...Here it is, my very first book. In print! I am so utterly stoked I can't even describe it...It is just so fuckawesome!!! My first copies arrived in the mail today...I just about jumped in the brown little package that they arrived in. I don't think I have been able to chuck the shit-eating grin from my face since Mr. CK handed me the package (again no pun intended...yeah right...LOL)...So anywho it is pretty sweet and I am totally stoked. Can't help it!!! But the good news is that for all you ebook hoors if you feel the need to check out this littel unknown jem of smutastic erotic poetry...I do believe you can get a crack at it on amazon. When it is available again for print copies I will be posting the link...AHHHHHH...Sorry I just had to have a moment. This is just something I have been working on for so long and it is finally a reality. So to all of those that inspired me and those of you that encourage me...My heartiest thanks...And to all of those who told me I couldn't do it, or doubted me, or just plain don't like me...I give you my biggest and greatest Mahalo Nui Loa...Because you are the ones that push me, so I can prove all of you wrong...and yes it is possible...Anything is if you want it bad enough. So rock on Monkeys and if you have a dream or a goal in life...Go after it...and rock the ever living shit out of it...Much Love...Huggies and Squishies....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Filtered-Love/106499292751121




No comments:

Post a Comment