Monday, December 27, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 18 Wave of Transcendence Part 1


Chapter 18
Wave of Transcendence Part 1







EPOV

            Bella was asleep in my arms and as I stroked her hair, my mind started to drift toward thoughts of Caleb. They were intense, flashing, almost as if I were in a dream, a dream about him. It was strange, confusing and I couldn’t seem to get my focus. I know I couldn’t have been dreaming, there is no way, I haven’t slept in over 100 years. But, the flashes kept coming; Caleb paddling into the wave, Caleb getting hit and going down. I would listen and listen for his thoughts, but nothing. All I could hear were the waves crashing, and the sea life swimming about. The thoughts and fears of all those on the shore flooding me all at once, then as if a shot rang out clear as a bell I heard it, a single thought among the chaotic noise filling my head. “Kamohaoli’i?”  The words ringing out, “Follow me and I will guide you, drink thy ‘awa’, and push your legs, fear not for I will guide you home. I will take you child to Ukanipo, for Papahanaumoku blesses you. She has watched you and feels great respect for you because you have always acted with the greatest respect towards her. And this is how she shall thank you”
            The thought was so garbled and unclear. I don’t remember hearing it that day, but now, now I can’t believe that I had missed it. The more I let the thought play over and over in my mind, the more unsettled I became. There was something I was missing, but I couldn’t pinpoint what it was; why Ukanipo and Papahanaumoku? They are Hawaiian deities. Perhaps it was someone having a thought, who was standing on the beach that day, shit I don’t know, damn!  I continued stroking Bella’s hair and drawing patterns along her arm and naked back. But, the thought would not leave my mind. What was I missing? What the fuck am I not seeing?
            Bella started to stir in her sleep; she started talking, and making grumbled noises. I always wandered what it was she dreamt about, but I never really wanted to ask. Especially since I have heard her mumble my name on more than one occasion.
            Yes, I promise I will tell him. But I am afraid, I am so afraid…no…no don’t…I know…mmm…Edward whaa…Yes…no please…hmmm…no…no…Edward…. please
            Damn what was Bella dreaming about, she started shifting almost as if she was in distress, she started to mumble incoherently and I couldn’t make out what she was saying any more. I pulled her body closer to mine, wrapping my arms around her just a bit tighter. I kissed her hair a couple times and shushed her and whispered to her that I was here, that I would never leave her and that I loved her. After a few moments her heart rate began to steady and she relaxed into my arms, returning to a comfortable sleep.
            Alice’s mind caught my attention, breaking my thoughts away from Bella for a moment.
            Edward I saw something, but I am not sure what it means. I just had a vision of you and you were completely distraught. But it keeps changing, it is so unclear, nothing makes sense, and you keep changing locations. You are bouncing around. I am sorry, I just don’t know
            Alice does it have anything to do with Bella? Is it her, is she all right, is there more than just me? I had to know more, I don’t care much about my well being unless it has to do with Bella. She is all that matters to me. With her I am nothing. Alice opened her mind to me, but there was nothing new, there wasn’t anything I could pull from it. She was right it, I kept bouncing around and nothing was making sense, I just kept getting little flashes, but they were all so jumbled that I could not decipher anything.
            No worries Ali…everything will be okay. It will all work out, you have said so yourself…it a shame we can’t figure out what it is that is going to work out. You have never gone past Bella on the beach in her dress. But I know in my dead black heart, that if it were possible Bella would make it beat again. She is my everything Al…Everything.
            I know Edward…I know…I just wish I could help more…well you know what I mean, I tell you what you need to know! I love you, you brooding bastard. And I love Bella too!!! She is already my sister in my heart, (yes my dead heart)…She is already part of this family, and we all love her so much, and need her too! We won’t let anything happen to her, or you for that matter bruddah! Are family doesn’t work without you in it!
            I know Ali…I love you too! Mahalo sis! We can talk story later…Hey do you know where Carlisle stays? There is something I want to talk to him about.
            Oh…hehe…Him and Esme went to Seattle for the next couple of days…they uh…well you know…Okay bye bruddah!!!! Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Conneticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia…
            And with that Alice blocked me out of her mind…Hmm what are Carlisle and Esme up too; must be a love day. Seattle, maybe I could ask Bella to live with me. She didn’t really ask or anything, she just said that she wanted me to go to Seattle. But maybe we could live together; fuck living with Bella that would just be my heaven. And before I knew it, my hands started roaming over my Bella. Goddamn, I need her, I fucking need her more than anything. I need to feel her, now. Fuck I love her, I just have to feel her, I need…I need…my Bella.
            I leaned down and whispered into her ear, gently massaging her naked body. Fuck she was heaven, beauty, and my piece of perfection in this eternity.
            “Baby…baby I love you…My Bella…wake up for me baby” She started to stir, her breathing increasing with her heart rate. Her blood seemed to catapult through her veins when my fingers touched her smooth, soft skin. Her body was so responsive. I started to hum in her ear just so…I let my tongue sneak out and taste her skin just below her earlobe. With that her body shifted more towards mine. The arousal flooding her body, it ignited some fervor through out my body, I swallowed hard, trying to focus on her. And then like I was hit by lighting, I was transported into a state of euphoria, Bella’s scent surrounding me in an exotic fog. The feel of her skin became the most intense feeling against mine, my body was on fire; it was on fire for her, she was all I could see, feel, taste, love. I just needed.  I needed Bella like I have never needed anything before in my entire existence.
            “Baby…wake up for me…let me feel you…I need you…to feel you heat…touch you…taste you…let me take you Bella?” My words came out in a breathy rasp of a heavy whisper. Her skin prickled and without opening her eyes she started to kiss my chest, she moved her hand up and down my stomach, only causing my skin to ache with pure unadulterated need. Her hand found my own; dragging it away from her side, she brought it down over her taught belly, letting our intertwined fingers drift over her hot wet core. She moaned and sighed. The sound escaping my throat was unlike any I have felt before, I practically grunted and growled at the same time.
            “Fuck baby you are so hot and wet…let me taste you baby please…I need to taste you?” I let my words settle for a moment before I pulled her body upon mine, stopping her to kiss her with all that I was feeling. She gasped and groaned into my mouth, her fingers making their way into my messy hair. Twisting and tugging it; grabbing me and pulling me closer; I continued our kiss for a moment longer before pulling away.
            “Sit up for me baby” As she moaned and sat up, straddling my body. I pulled her up by her luscious ass and shimmied my body down the bed slightly. “Move to your knees baby and grab the headboard…” She did as I asked. I snaked one arm around her left thigh reaching around and gripping her ass, with my other arm I pushed her legs apart a bit more so her beautiful hot center was over my face. I let my free arm drift up her right inner thigh, letting my thumb graze her soaking pussy, rubbing her clit, ascending to her stomach to reach her pert nipple. My thumb circled her nipple while my hand cupped her firm breast. I let my hand travel back down; fuck she was beautiful with her head back, her legs spread over me, while she gripped onto the headboard.
            “Look at me baby…I want you to see me taste you…feel me on your hot wet pussy…I want to see your eyes when I make you come” Her head fell forward and her deep smoldering chocolate eyes burned into mine.
            “Please Edward…” Her plea came out in a breathy moan.
            My body could not take the distance any longer. My hand came down and my thumb began working on her clit, I pulled her down closer to my mouth and I put my tongue upon her, dragging it the entire length of her slit. Bringing it back down I teased her opening, making slow circles around it. The noises escaping from my Bella’s mouth were electric sparks that burst into my erotic haze. I exchanged my thumb for my tongue, slowly working her clit with the tip, and pushing two fingers inside of her. Twisting and curling them until I was steadily stroking her g-spot; Bella’s walls began to tremble and her thighs started to quiver. Her blood started to run wild in her veins, pushing to the surface to flush her skin the most radiant shade of rose. Her hips started moving to the rhythm of my fingers; Bella’s moan’s and mewling started to become louder and more intense. She was so close, her orgasm pushing through her body at a steady, elongated pace.
            “Oooh…fuuck Edward… I …I’m gonna come” The words left her mouth in heavy pants; before she reached the final push of her orgasm. In an instant her body convulsed around me, her pussy shook with pleasure, and my tongue lapped up every last drop of her release. It was fucking wonderful, her nectar coating my tongue and lips. When her body began to come down, I slowly inched my way up while moving her body over my fully erect dick.
            When her swollen pussy wrapped around my cock, we both let out moans of absolute pleasure. I rocked her body back and forth with my. The pushing and pulling between us, was deep and slow. I needed to push into her deeper, snaking my arm around her back, I flipped her over to lie on top of her. Sitting up on my knees I pushed her legs apart even farther, and I pulled her hips, bringing her closer. Bella lifted her hips and pushed, I hit new spots within her tightness, sending us both closer to our releases. When her back arched and she pushed one final time, it sent her into another intense orgasm, causing it to trigger my own. We panted and moaned together in absolute blissful transcendence. It finally struck me; the intensity of my pure an unadulterated need for her, I was having my first love day.
            Shit, I am going to have to be careful, making sure my intensity won’t hurt her.
            “Baby…are you okay?” I asked her as I pulled her body up, so she could rest against mine.
            “Uh…um…yeesss…I uh just need a minute…fuck baby that was intense…I um...mmm love you” Her body was spent; I knew I was going to need her again shortly, but I also knew that I needed to be sensitive to her human body.
            “I love you to baby…rest now…go back to sleep my Bella” I stroked her bare skin and kissed her one last time before I laid her down to sleep. I curled our bodies together and let her fall into a deep slumber. Relishing the way her naked body fit next to mine perfectly. I would never love another like I love her.



There it is Monkeys part 1 of Chapter 18...Stay tuned for more steaminess...Love you hoors...Hugs and Squish...Kiss Kiss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment