Wednesday, December 8, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 15 Bella's Photographs

Hey ya'll I know you monkeys' are probably curious as to what Bella's photos were so...I I picked out a few of my fav surf photos for you...So here is what my CrazyKate imaginaruim brainitarium came up with...Okay so the barrel picture wasn't taken at the sametime as her Edward session pics...but I just love that pic so much I had to add it...couldn't help myself...it just fit...besides it's my story I do what I want... As always...I own none of this Jazz...Characters belong to Stephanie Meyer and no copy right infringment intended to the owners of these photographs...I respect your rights...Your Photos...rock...

Images taken from  Google.com/images. (2010). Midnight Surfing

FOR THE LOVE OF SURFING: A SESSION FROM SUNSET TO BREAKING DAWN
BY
BELLA SWAN


SUNSET SURFER



BREAKING IN THE TWILIGHT


TWILIGHT SESSION


A BARREL AT MIDNIGHT


MIDNIGHT SHRED


MIDNIGHT SUN SESSION


SESSION AT BREAKING DAWN 

No comments:

Post a Comment