Friday, December 3, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 14 part 2


Chapter 14 Part 2
Wave of Yesterday and Today

  

BPOV

         Damn, could this day get any better really? I mean first off I wake up to a fuckhot naked Edward, surprised with my all time favorite breakfast, a smoking hot quickie in the shower (due to some seriously intense sexing from the previous nocturnal soul lighting festivities), some of the most kick ass island kine tunes, and now I am surfer with my fuckhot Edward. Seriously, any minute now I am expecting myself to wake up from this dream and I am going to be back to boring, single, and all alone Bella. But, really what was with the vampire inquisition there from Jasper. Twenty questions anyone? I have never like talking about myself; thank the gods for Emmette and his big mouth. And what was with the weird look between Edward and Jasper when the magazine photos came up? Better yet, what were with the looks between those two when Em said no stepping foot on First Beach? But, now that Em totally just bit it big time, I am going to go collect on my debt. Hell yes, fifty bucks here I come.
            “Wow…those are some pretty swirly skills you got there brother bear…I mean shit boss…like do you give lessons?” I was trying my best to not bust out laughing. Edward and Jasper were riding in on a wave as Emmette was trying to get the sand out of his wetsuit.
            “Hey wahine…that shit was not my fault…I totally had that wave…I hit something, my board went bust…for realz sis…no way am I pau”
            “Right boss…keep telling yourself that…so your board got rocked…not you…that’s your story?” I slowly sauntered over to Em with a lets-get-this-deal-settled-I want-my money-bitch-look on my face. “So lets see the damage…where is this supposed thrashing your board has so unexpectedly endured?” I thrust my board in the sand and stood there with my hands on my hips waiting to see his board.
            “For realz sis…check this out…big ass ding…right here…shit is worked…now I am going to have to re-sand my board and shit...seee…see?” Em was pointing at the tinniest and I mean the tinniest ding on his board, the shit could have been there from setting it down on the ground wrong, dude was delusional.
            “Ummm…I don’t see it…are you sure that’s the spot?” I asked, the laughter was just barely held back. I almost let out a snort.
            “It’s right here…see…see?” There was nothing there.
            “Em you are so full of shit…give me my 50 bucks boss…you owe me” I wasn’t giving in to his bruised ego bullshit.
            “Huh…wait…um…uh…er”
            “Emmette…I want my money”
            “Little wahine…uhhhh…what are you doing?”
            “Emmette give me my money…I will throw down boss…you wanna scrap wit me?” And with that I took off after him. I started to chase him down the beach. “Emmette don’t you even use that vampire super secret spider monkey shit with me!!!” I yelled after him. He slowed instantly. And that’s when I pounced right on his back. “SHOOOW MEEE THE MOOONNNNEEEYYY” I yelled out while I attempted to give Emmette a nuggie.
            “Jesus fuck wahine…ahhh…GET HER OFF ME…EDWARD…Get your carrier monkey off me…ahhhhh….HEEELLLLPPPP…JASS…PER…What the Fuck!”
            “Don’t look at us boss” Edward and Jasper just stood there laughing their asses off at Emmette and I.
            “SHOOOW ME THE MOOONNEEEY…Say the magic word…Say it Bitch!” I yelled at Em while I continued my assult on him.
            “No…way…hua you’re going down…” And with that Em took off towards the water and in a quick swoosh I was tossed into the foamy wave. That fucker. As I dragged my as up out of the wave and found my footing, sputtering and shaking my wet hair out of my face.
            “Oh…you are so gonna get it boss…we’re scrapping now bitch!” I said in a evil laugh. “Give me my money and maybe I will spare you your humility of showing all of Forks your sparkly white ass!”
            “Okay you two…no scrapping…Emmette. Leave Bella alone and pay the lady” Jasper called out in his deep southern drawl and we were washed in a wave of calm.
            “Hey Jasper no fair with the mood control!” Jasper just smirked and shrugged his shoulders. Em and I walked back over the Edward and Jasper. Edward through his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into his side. “So...you guys gonna tell me what’s up with the no First Beach thing or what?” I asked smirking up at Edward. They did think that I saw their looks before Ema and I paddled off, or that I caught what Em said, but I did.
            “Um…babe…let’s get you dry and get you something to drink first” We walked back to were our stuff was on the beach and dried off. The guys brought me bottled water and a bunch of snacks, jesuschristonasubsandwichwithasideoffries they brought enough food to feed a third world country. “Damn guys…you trying to make me fat or something?” I grabbed an apple out of the cooler and water and sat down in between Edwards’s legs and leaned into his chest. “So ya’ll gonna spill now or what…come on wkwi wiki  with it…I still want to get in another session before I meet Charlie and Sue later” I was giving them my annoyed pointed look. I took a drink of my water and set it down in the sand and started fumbling with the apple in my hands.
            “Edward…I think this would be better coming from you boss” Jasper said/
            “Yeah…for sure…no worries little wahine…it’s all good…just a little history is all…not bad just kind of  our rules…so to speak” Em followed up.
            “Oh…yeah okay…”I turned to look at Edward “Well baby you know how this is a private beach right? Well it is, but not like you think. We…I mean we as in the Cullens aka vampires…don’t go to First Beach or to any part of the Reservation. See when we first came here we made a treaty with the Elders that we would not hunt on their land…because well they know we exist…that vampires exist…or as they call us cold ones…” Before Edward could continue I interrupted him.
            “Wait a second…I know this legend…I remember Billy telling us the story when we were little kids…about the cold one and some shit about their spirit guide or something and some dude becoming his spirit guide wolf or something to protect the tribe…so is that like about you?”
            “No babe that story…legend whatever…it’s true actually for the most part, but that wasn’t us…it was a different vampire that came to their village…um…but the thing” I interrupted again.
            “Okay so it wasn’t you but another vampires…okkaayyy…ooo…sooo…wait…shit. What about the whole wolf thing…where does that come in…is that the not so real part…cause I know Jake and all those guys…well the whole tribe the wolf is like the center of their everything…I mean…wait…what the fuck…Edward?
            “Bella the …uhhh…the tribe well they …well not all of them…but some of the males in the tribe are shape shifters…I mean well…that is…they can phase into a wolf...it happens when the cold one appears…its like their tribes natural defense mechanism…I guess or whatever” He just sat there looking down at me, waiting for me to process the information. What the fuck?
            “What the bloody shape shifting hell…so your telling me that there are werewolves too? Like that shit is real…not just vampires, but werewolves too?”
            “Bella, they are not werewolves…they are shape shifters…they can transform into a wolf whenever they want to, they can control it…a werewolf cannot do that…they are controlled by or slaves if you will to the lunar cycle…two completely different things” Jasper just said matter-of-factly. My mouth just dropped open. Oh holy hell I have officially stepped into the twilight zone, I have gone batshit crazy. I mean really, really?
            “Belly…no worries…I mean we stay off their turf and they stay off of ours…ain’t no thing but a chicken wing” Jesus Emmette’s brain was on a whole different level.
            “So…um…fuck” I let out a breath and just sat there for a minute, taking all of this in.  This was just, I don’t even know, my life was getting stranger by the minute. “Uh…ok…so like I have a question then…so are there like shape shifters in the tribe now…like wolves and stuff or whoever…I don’t know?” I took a deep breath and waited for my answer.
            “Edward dude…um I don’t know if we should…” Jasper was about to say something but Edward cut him off.
            “Jazz…she needs to know, we can’t just tell her part of it...” He turned to me and took my face in his hands, they were so cool and reassuring. “Baby I promised you the truth always…no secrets right?” I just nodded my head and reached up and placed my left hand upon his. “Well.. okay…the answer to your question is yes, there are shape shifters in the tribe now…reason being because of our presence obviously, but because it is also their responsibility to protect the tribe from outside invaders and sometimes there are nomads that wander…I mean like nomad vampires and that can cause the phasing for the tribe as well…like I said it is their natural defense mechanism” He paused a moment before continuing.
            “Edward she needs to know bro…” Emmette said somewhat quietely.
            “Just tell me Edward…I can deal with it…just say it”
            “Okay baby…well then…yes we know who the members are in the tribe that have the ability to phase” Why did I have a feeling that I wasn’t going to like the next part of his answer. “Bella Jacob Black is one of them…he is a direct descendent of Ephrim Black he is the man who my family and I first made the treaty with” He just looked at me waiting for my reaction. I didn’t have one. That fucking liar, Jacob Black was a fucking liar.
            “That fucking liar…what the fuck!!” I jumped up and through my hands in the air. I was pissed he totally went off on me yesterday, that asshole. “That fucker went off on me yesterday…UGGHHHH…. but it’s perfectly okay for him to keep his little secret…what the fucking fuck?”
            “Hey there little wahine what do you me he went off on you…Edward said you were upset and that’s why we went and got your truck…Pixies didn’t tell us the story…she just said that Edward needed to go get you”
            “He was pissed…him and his little fucking club…they were pissed that I was surfing with Edward’s board and they were all…going Spanish inquisition on my ass asking where I got it…then Jake went off on my about Edward and needing to stay away from him or whatever…dick…”
            “Yeah Bella…Jacob knows about Edward’s company…he knows about the boards and shit…there is a little history there…old story…Jacob and Edward don’t exactly get along very well…or at all I should say” Jasper replied in the wake of my explanation.
            “Edward what does Jasper mean you don’t get along with Jake?”
            “Bella I will tell you about that later…it has to do with what you didn’t want to talk about today…so I think it better to wait to save that little gem of tale until then, it will make more sense…trust me baby…I promise…I uh I am not hiding anything from you…I swear it will be easier to understand the whole thing when I can explain everything and we need time for that…and that time we don’t have today...later baby I promise”
            “Okay I trust you…but I don’t know if I can trust Jake anymore…not after what he did to me yesterday…and now knowing what I know…what else is he going to hide from me”
            “Hey there little wahine…no worries…I don’t think Jacob kept the wolf thing from you to piss you off…they kind of aren’t allowed to tell people about it…Sam doesn’t allow them to talk…alpha’s orders”
            “Oh..yeah..I guess…but it still doesn’t it excuse his asshole shit head antics that took place yesterday…there was no need for him to take his beef with Edward out on me…that’s bullshit…Jake’s bullshit not mine”
            “I am sorry baby…if it wasn’t for me he wouldn’t have treated you that way…”
            “No fuck that shit Edward…don’t you apologize for Jake being an ass…he was immature…if he can’t deal with his own shit…whatever…what the fuck ever…anyway…I don’t want to talk about Jake anymore…so who else?”
            “Well ummm…right now there is Sam Uley who is the pack leader, Quil, Embry, Seth and Leah…so ummm yeah…”
            “WHHHAAATTTT…. you have to be shitting me…Seth and Leah…holy fuck!!! Edward their Mom is like helllooooo marrying my Dad…what the hell…does my Dad know…shit DOES CHARLIE KNOW?” I had to know, wait Leah? “Wait Leah?...uh…how is Leah a wolf or whatever…I thought only the males…”
            “Yeah well we think it has something to do with her Dad dying…or something like that…we aren’t entirely sure…who knows but it is the first female that they do know”
            “Bella as far as we know…your Father does not know about the wolves or us being vampires...and the tribe knows that we want to keep it that way…Especially Sue Clearwater being that she is a council member…having taken the place of her husband after he passed away” Jesus I sure hope Jasper is right about this…otherwise this could get ugly faster than a tsunami on a clear day.

                                    *            *            *            *            *            *            *

            After our little pow wow on the beach we all went back out for another session and fuck did I need it. I was reaching my max level in the stress/secrets department. I don’t know how much more information I could take in, I just needed to get lost. Lose myself in the waves; let the sea in me take over. So that is what I did for the rest of the after noon. We headed back to Edward’s and I took a shower and changed. I for some reason was really hesitant to leave him, I didn’t want to, but I told him I would call him later. So I grabbed all my shit and headed to town to meet my Dad and Sue at the diner. Wow you go all out Charlie when you want to take your lady out on the town, jesusmaryandjosephatthegreaseyspoon…Seriously Charlie what the hell? Not that I really minded I was pretty simple when it came to grindz and my clothing was not optimal for anything else. As I drove to the diner I was thinking about everything the guys told me then my mind started to drift towards my recent shower I had an hour ago.
            God I cold still feel him on my skin, the way his tongue in an erotic dance moved across my skin. The coolness of his body pressed against mine, they way he moved inside of me. Fuck I was getting all worked up again. Maybe I would be able to see Edward later hmmm? Jesus I think shower sex is becoming one of my new favorite hobbies. What is it with me and water…Ooh, Edward, Ocean, Naked, Hot, Lovin …mmm? Jesus Bella get a fucking grip you have to go have dinner with Charlie and Sue.
            Finally I pulled into the parking lot of the diner. Parked my old truck and hopped out and went inside to meet Charlie and Sue.
            “Hey Bells, glad you could make it…so uh…how ya been…long time no see?” Charlie asked in a somewhat hesitant tone.
            “I’m ok…why…how have you been?..Aloha Sue..nice to see you again”
            “Well…I’m good…you know Bells…I just worry… ya know…you just got here and I feel like I am leaving you alone all the time…that’s all…but I have to say I was pretty surprised when Alice Cullen called me last night…hmph…that little thing is a piece of work…goodness me…10:30 at night and the girl sounded like she was ready to take on the world…maybe uh..you shouldn’t let her hang out at a coffee shop…ya know with all the caffeine and all” Charlie just chuckled and had a silly smile on his face talking about Alice. Jesus Edward was right, Alice did she charmed the pants right off of Charlie.
            I was looking at Sue when my dad was talking. She didn’t say or do anything, just sat there, still. I could see the battle in her eyes and her stiff demeanor. “Oh..yeah…maybe…but after yesterday and this morning I am pretty sure that is just how Alice is all the time…she is like a walking ball of energy non-stop” There was kind of an awkward silence. The waitress came over and took our drink and food order.
            “So Bells what did you do today?”
            “Oh…uh…well I went surfing…with Alice’s brothers…her and her sister were going shopping today and well..uh yeah that’s not really my thing…so the guys were going out for a session and they invited me along” Jesus this was getting awkward. Maybe not for Charlie but for Sue and I the tension was a little thick.
            “Oh well…I hope those boys were nice and all…never had a problem with em myself…but ya never know is all”
            “Geez Dad…it was fine…they were cool…Emmette was pretty funny…naw Dad no worries…they are da kine”
            “Okay Bells…just checking…just want you to be safe that’s all”
            “So Bella…have you decided what you are going to do when school starts?” Sue asked.
            “Well my Mom and Phil offered  to pay for UW so when I move to Seattle I would like to find a place, I don’t really want to live in the dorms and being that I used Dad’s address I can get away with not having to live on campus. Being in state and all…gonna try and find a job doing something…hopefully I can find something in photography being that is what my major will be in”
            “So, are your Mother and Phil paying for your housing or do you have to do that yourself?’
            “Oh…well Phil offered but I told them just school stuff or whatever…no I have my own money…I sold some photos a while back and I put it into a savings, and I have my graduation money, so I have that until I can get a job. I never really spent any of it for anything so…yeah…but my Mother is like dead set on paying for furniture or whatever…but I don’t really care to much about that…comfy bed, book shelf, desk…I am good…kind of simple I don’t plan on being in my apartment to much” I just kind of starred back at Sue trying to figure out what the deal was with her questions, they seemed innocent enough, but after all with what I knew, I knew there was more to it.
            “Oh yeah Bells…I remember those pictures…those were of someone surfing at night weren’t they or something like that?”
            “Oh uh…yeah…it was by total chance that I even got the shot…I mean I went out to take some shots of the suet in Haleiwa from shark’s cove down to Waimea Bay and I just kind of hung out watching the stars sitting down at Pipeline, it’s one of my favorite spots on the North Shore. Anyway I was just out there listening to the water and starring at the stars and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone stand up on a board…It was winter so the waves were pretty big and the moonlight was bright that night so you could see pretty good out….anyway the person surfing was good…like really good so I grabbed my camera and took some shots”
            “Interesting…so do you know who the surfer was?”
            “Oh no…never stuck around to find out…I didn’t really think anything of it until my art teacher encouraged me to submit them for a show and at the show a local magazine rep asked if they could by them…and because I was a minor and we didn’t know who the surfer was they were published under anonymous…but they paid me for them and a couple others too”
            “You know Bells…that is pretty awesome…I am proud of you”
            “Oh…uh…thanks Dad…erm..well if you want to see them, I have them with me…I am pretty sure they are in one of the boxes that my Mom sent” Well after that it stayed pretty quiet, the waitress brought our food and we ate and then left to go back to the house. Charlie informed me that he was going to go stay at Sue’s because he hadn’t been in over a day and that she needed help with something or other. I didn’t really pay attention. When I pulled into the driveway I saw the one car that I never thought I would.
The rust colored VW Rabbit. Shit Jacob.  I got out and ignored him going into the house to grab some things. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to stay here. Not after what I knew was inevitable. While I was packing I heard my Dad, Sue and Jake taking downstairs. A few minutes later my Dad called up the stairs saying that he and Sue were leaving and that he would call me tomorrow. I grabbed the stuff I wanted and headed down the stairs.
            “Bella I need to talk to you…um…Uh..please Bella?”
            I just glared at him, Jacob Black was number one on my shit list right now.
            “What the fuck do you want Jacob…because honestly I don’t think there is anything that you have to say that I want to hear” I spat the words at him and gave him a knowing look. Yeah that’s right fucker I know all about your little secret. “Well if your going to speak..speak otherwise I am leaving”
            “Where are you going Bella?...Are you going to see HIM?” Did he just growl at me. What the fuck? “Bella you can’t go there…he isn’t good for you”
            “And how the fuck would you know what is good for me Jacob Black…since when the hell do you know anything about me?...I can’t believe you…I don’t even want to see you right now”
            “What the hell Bella…I am trying to protect you here…because..because..well..FUUUCKKK!”
            “Because why Jacob…so you can keep more secrets from me…so you can control me…I don’t fucking think so…get a fucking clue Jacob…you do not nor does anyone else control me or tell me what to do…understand…especially someone who thinks that they can lie to my fucking face”
            “Cut the shit Bella…I am doing this because I fucking care about you…fuck…” And in a movement so fast that I couldn’t understand Jacob closed the distance between us and crushed his lips against mine. I pushed him off me as fast as I could and without even knowing it I let my arm loose and my fist connected with his jaw.
“FUUUCKKKK…God Damnit Jacob…”
“Bella I’m sorry…no fuck that…I am not sorry…I…I..I’m in love you with you and I have been since fuck forever I don’t know…you were my best friend and now…fuck Bella” Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? I haven’t seen Jacob in forever and now he is pulling some adolescent crush bullshit on me, I don’t think so.
            “Jacob…STOP…Just Stop! I am sorry but I don’t see you like that…I ..I..just can’t…I …don’t I’m sorry…uhhh fuck …just go Jacob…go…” Wait better yet, I’ll go and with that thought I grabbed my stuff and pushed past him and ran out the front door to my truck.
            “Bella Stop…Please…don’t go!!!”
            “NO…Jake…NO…Now leave…and leave me alone!” And with that I through myself in my truck, cranked the ignition, threw it in reverse and peeled out of the driveway and took off towards the one place I wanted to be.
            I don’t know how long it took me to get to Edward’s house, but when I did I just sat in the driveway, the song on my iPod finally snapping me out of my daze. “Ride” by Gayngs. I just sat for a few minutes. Listening to the mellow lyrics and just let myself breath. When the song came to an end there was a tap on the window. I turned to look to see who it was. I was taken back by the figure before me. Carlisle? I slowly climbed out of the truck and grabbed my stuff.
            “Umm Hi…uh…is Edward here?”
            “No Bella he is out hunting he should be back soon...are you okay? Would you like me to call him?”
            “Uh…no…um do you mind if I wait for him?”
            “Absolutely Bella of course…you are always welcome here. No need for you to ask, we already consider you part of the family” with that Carlisle reached for my bag, when he took it from my hand I winced in pain. Shit my hand, fuck I wasn’t even paying attention to how much it hurt, damn Jacob had a solid jaw. “SSSS…ow”
            “Oh Bella are you okay…is it your hand?” I just nodded in confirmation.
            “Well lets get you inside and I will take a look at it…do you mind me asking what happened?...No offense dear but you seem to be a bit accident prone?” He gave me a wary look.
            “Oh…uh …yeah…but this wasn’t an accident...I hit someone”
            “What Bella…were you attacked does your father know?”
            “No Carlisle it’s not like that…well not how you are thinking anyway…I ran into Jacob Black and well…erm..uh…he tried to kiss me…uh..so yeah…I punched him” I grimaced at telling Carlisle, I didn’t want him to think less of me, or that I would do anything to hurt Edward.”Carlisle I swear it was nothing”
            “Bella…you don’t have to explain…trust me…I understand…now lets get you fixed up…although I don’t know if Edward will be quite as calm when you tell him…you know he and Jacob have a bit of a history together…this may not bode to well”
Fuck this was getting worse by the minute.
            “Carlisele what happened between them…I mean…it’s not just because of the treaty thing is it...Well erm..I uh I know its more…but why…can you tell me please…I can’t deal with this…especially now that I scrapped with Jake and basically told him to sod off and that I never want to have anything to do with him…I uh well he was my bestfriend growing up…and now…I …I just…I don’t know…I just want to understand”
            “I don’t know Bella…I think maybe Edward should tell you…but…ugh…well Okay…Did you know that Jacob had a brother?” What? Jake was an only child. What the hell!




There it is monkeys...Emjoy this Chapter of angst and revelations...AHHHH...Okay time to get back to the smutasticness stuff...angsty shit is no bueno fun to get through...Shit throughs me for a loop everytime...GEEZ I sound like a girl...What the fucking fuck...anywho...Enjoy hoors...love you all...stay tuned for the next chapter...I promise there will be some panty twisting in there...No worries my little skanktards...Huggies and Squishies...Mistress loves you!

Image taken from google.com/images then of course in true CrazyKate style I ganked it...
Video taken from Youtuber.com ...and as always I do not own any part of Twilight's characters...(unfortunately) S.M. does...she is one lucky lady...I just like having my way with them thats all...Play time!


No comments:

Post a Comment