Wednesday, December 15, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR POISON Chapter 2 The Sex is Good (WARNING: STRONG USE OF LANGUAGE)


Chapter 2
The Sex is Good



EPOV

            Well isn’t that a bitch? What to do, this fuck hot chic is my potential boss. Go fucking figure. Now I think I need another cigarette.
            “Well Hey Now…Edward Cullen…Pleasure” Fuck did that just come out of my mouth? Jesuschristonasurfboard what the fuck was that Cullen, did you just purr at her, what are you a fucking jungle cat now, for fucks sake! Okay time for a recovery. “Bella Swan, as in Bella Swan from WHAT’S YOUR POISON?” There, nice! Two points Cullen!
            “One in the same boss…So fancy meeting you out here…so I guess we should head on in and get this little Par-Tay started…Shall we?” She gave me a sly little smile waving her arm toward the entrance.
            “Sounds good to me, my brother is inside with um…Alice and Jasper I believe and uh…Rosalie” I looked at her for confirmation “Went to go grab some coffee, they said she would be back in a few”
            “Oh now worries…oh and trust me…you don’t want Rose without her caffeine fix…dangerous boss very dangerous” She laughed and I pulled the door open for her and she stepped inside. Hey I can be a gentleman and shit when the occasion calls for it. So what if about point two seconds ago I was thinking about bending her over her Panhead and taking her right here on the street while she bit that fucking plump little bottom lip of hers while smoking a cigarette at the same time? Shit, I can be a fucking gentlemen and I can be a goddamn professional, no scratch that, I am a fucking professional. FUCK ME! She has one smoking hot ass!! Shit, I had to bite the inside of my cheek when she walked past me and into the shop, oh Christ almighty she smells like fucking heaven. All Harley, cigarette smoke, and some flowery shit, with the slightest hint of seawater; some body just fucking kill me now. If that is the most goddamn erotic scent I don’t know what it. I just shook my head and followed her inside. This was going to be a long morning.

BPOV

            Well of all the fucking dumbass luck on the damn planet. Edward Cullen, well of course it was Edward Cullen I mean we are talking about me here, and my luck with men right? I don’t exactly hold the world’s greatest record in that department. Let’s see there was the cheating asshole, gold digger, fame whore, junky, the bi-sexual (which didn’t bother me, until I came home and found him wearing my panties with his boy toy in my bed! Um yeah…no fucking bueno!), and then there was the abusive asshole James! Yeah that fucker, you hit me and you’re fucking done.
            I can’t believe I ever allowed myself to get into a situation like that in the first place. I am not that girl. He was fuck hot, we all loved him, Ali, Jas, Big Ben, even Jas and Ali’s parents welcomed him with open arms. He was one of us, he became part of our little family. He was a great surfer, fucking talented as all hell, loved ink, and had some awesome fucking pieces. And to soak my panties even more he and his crew had one kick ass band, shit we even did a small feature on them in an early issue of the mag. There in lies my mistake. He started gaining a little bit of recognition, he becomes a fame whore, I even remember that groupie whore Victoria; she was always throwing herself all over him. The night I confronted him about her, he flipped. I will not make an excuse for that fucker. He was drunk, may have smoked up a little I am not sure, but that fucker was not right. I could see it in his eyes. The James I knew and had loved was gone.
            What I saw in his eyes was something foreign, he looked at me as if I had became the world’s greatest game to be played. It was sick. Then he fucking snapped. That fucker grabbed me by the back of the neck and hair, through me down and came over to me bent down and practically growled at me. I don’t even remember what he said, all I remember is watching his hand come up and smack me across the face. Then to add to his depravity he fucking held my leg down at the knee and stomped on my shin. That fucker bruised my face, broke my leg, and I bruised two ribs and had a mild concussion from him throwing me down. Now don’t get me wrong, I am now sissy little bitch, I scrap when needs be, I will throw the fuck down. But this asshole caught me off guard.
            That fucker just spat at me and left me there. Walked out of our house and left, took his boards, guitar, most of his clothes and left. I had blacked out at some point. Ali and Jas found me and I woke up in the hospital. They called the cops, they thought I had been robbed or something, said they couldn’t get a hold of James. When I told them what had happened, Jas flipped. He had half the fucking island looking for his ass. Never found him, he still has a warrant out for his arrest in the state of Hawaii and I still have a fucking restraining order out on him, and I fucking get one for every state that I go to. I am not taking any fucking chances with that asshole.
Why the fuck was I thinking about this? I shouldn’t be comparing Edward to my past mistakes. I don’t even know him. He doesn’t deserve a judgment, if anything he deserves a chance.  I turned around and glanced over my shoulder and looked at him as we walked back to the kitchen area where everyone was waiting. He gave me a curious look. I realized I was frowning and quickly turned my head back around cursing myself. I stopped.
“Sorry about that…that look wasn’t directed at you boss…just thinking…no worries…had nothing to do with you…cool?”
“For sure…so um…you guys found a great location here…you really hit the real estate jackpot…how did you manage to score this space? If you don’t mind me asking?”
“Oh for sure boss…well that would be Rosalie…woman is brilliant always seems to get the inside scoop and anything and everything…we wouldn’t be where we are today without her…Oh yeah and I should probably warn you about our little PR wahine…well she can be a bit harsh…well she is all business all the time, whether she is working or playing…to be blunt…she’s well…she’s a bitch”
“HEY!!! TALKING ABOUT ME AGAIN HUA!!! I so love compliments in the morning…I mean seriously what better way to start out a day…well besides sex and coffee that is!” And cue Rosalie.
“Speak of the bitch on heels herself…Edward Cullen may I introduce you to none other than Rosalie Hale…Rose…Edward Cullen” She eyed him and I don’t mean eye-fucked him like I had the pleasure of doing earlier. She practically glared at him. I couldn’t help the small snicker that escaped me.
“Hmph…Pleasure I’m sure…So Bella…where is the other brother?” She turned back towards Edward and pretty much spat at him “Your brother did show up didn’t he?” And with that we were interrupted by the loudest booming sounding laugh I have ever heard.
“Oh yes…he is here…and that ridiculously obnoxious noise coming from what I assume is your kitchen would be my brother Emmett…oh and I apologize for him in advance” We both looked at him curiously, well Rose more or less glared menacingly.
“Well okee dokee…we can stand here and talk story…or we can get our swirl on…I for one want to see what is so damn funny” And with that we all took off towards the kitchen.
Sweet jesus, there was a beast of a man, with full both of his arms having full sleeves, he had short dark hair that was almost curly, but that isn’t what gets you. It is his sheet beastly size, he is not fat by any means, he is all muscle, he must be at least 6’4” tall and pure solid man meat. I swear on all that is holy, Rose’s eyes flickered and she licked her lips. Oh shit, I think Rose just found her next meal.
“What in the hell is going on in here? Jasper Whitlock if you break anything in this kitchen I will have your ass strung up and trussed so fast, you will be roasting on a spit so fast you won’t even know what hit you!” Oh shit, Rose is in love with the big bear  of a man!
“Oh calm yourself Rose, don’t get your panties in a twist…Emmett and I were just trying some new things out…Man is a culinary genius…Oh please excuse my manners…Emmett Cullen…this spitfire is our publicist and friend Miss Rosalie Hale…Rose Emmett Cullen…our new head chef and general manager”
“What…you have already hired him…jesus Christ Jasper I was only gone for 15 minutes” I looked at Emmett and his eyes were deadlocked on Rose and they had quite the sparkle to them. I think he was a bit taken with her, well more than taken with her, I would venture to say that the man was already in love.
“Rosalie the pleasure is all mine…would you care to try?” Emmett just held out a fork full of something. She snapped her head towards him.
“Excuse me?” She spat.         
“Would you care to taste?” Oh smooth there Emmett, I would have to give that a solid 8 on the difficulty scale. I will give it to the guy he had balls. Rose just stood there for a moment, I think her eyes went wide for a split second, oh yeah she was affected by Mr. Emmett Cullen. The four of us just stood there watching there little scene. We just exchanged looks, we were all in agreement, Rose and Emmett were toaster caked. Those two just fell into the web of love. We couldn’t hold it any longer and the four of us bust out laughing in hysterics.
“What is so goddamn funny?” Rose yelled at us. But that only caused us to laugh harder. “Oh you four have got to be fucking kidding me…you people are so childish…well what the fuck ever…I am going up stairs to make some phone calls…WHERE ITS FUCKING QUIET!” She yelled over our obnoxious laughter. But that just fueled it even more.
“Oh come on now Rosie…they are just having fun…no harm done”
“Rosie…oh I don’t think so you big oaf…my name is Rosalie…got that!” And with that Rose turned on her five hundred dollar heels and went upstairs.
“Oh man…I think I am in love” Emmett said and lifted the fork to his mouth of whatever it was he had been holding. He scratched the back of his neck while he chewed. All of our heads shot up at him from and we just bust out in laughter all over again. After a few moments we calmed down. Bringing ourselves back to the task at hand.
“Here Emmett, why don’t you go take this up to Rose…oh and tell her that you need to fill out your contract, she has it upstairs in with her in the office…tell her I will be up in…oh I don’t know 20 minutes good?” Alice handed Emmett Rose’s coffee that she left sitting on the stainless steel work table.
“Sure thing there Miss Pixie…oh…thanks…and uh…any adivice…I uh would like to keep my balls?” We all let out a small laugh.
“No worries boss…just be yourself and bring her the coffee…trust me…she will say yes” Alice had a weird way of knowing things, she really was a psychic little pixie.
“Alrighty then…well wish me luck…Edward…if I am not back in 1 hours come get me dude or call the fucking FBI or some shit…you got me bro?”
“For sure bro…I got your back…although if Rosalie gets a hold of you I don’t think the FBI is going to be able to help…just saying” Edward chuckled and we all just snickered at his somewhat accurate depiction of Rose. Well actually it was accurate the FBI wouldn’t be any help. With that Emmett grabbed the coffee and headed upstairs to see Rose.
The four of us gave Edward a tour of the shop and bistro; we showed him the plans and what we wanted to do. He got really into it and even gave us a few good ideas of his own. There was something about the way he moved and spoke, he held himself with such confidence when it came to business. Fuck it was turning me on. But aside from that, he was incredibly intelligent, he had brought his portfolio with him as well, his tattoo work was astounding, his talent was amazing. I wish Big Ben was here; he would’ve been lost in conversation with Edward for hours. They would’ve hit it off instantly. After that, the three of us agreed it was an obvious choice, we offered Edward the job. He accepted. I wanted to change his contract however, he deserved more than what the position regularly offered and we all agreed. So, I decided to discuss it with him further.
“Edward I was wondering if you would join me for dinner this evening so we could go over your contract…there are some things that I would like to discuss and there are some changes that I would like to make to it, but I want to make sure that you are cool with them…so is that good…will that work for you…say 7 at the Pink Door? Are you cool with Italian…we could go somewhere else if not”
“Nah…7 is cool and Italian is fine with me…everything sounds good to me…





            Okay calm the fuck down Bella you have gone out to dinner with a guy before, christ its not like you’re getting married or some shit. Beside this is a business dinner. Okay you know better than that, that you could have gone over his contract at the shop, you have ulterior motive. I need reinforcements. It’s only 4:00 so I have time. I called Ali and Rose on three-way.
            “Bitches get your hua asses over to my place wiki wiki…this hua is in need of some serious help”
            “Oh Rose…our little Belly is nervouse” Alice cooed in the phone.
            “Oh for fucks sake…what is the big deal anyway…we all know that Bella just wants a piece of ass, we know she hates sleeping alone in that big ol bed of hers…but anyway…I will be over in 15…much love” And Rose hung up.
            “No worries Belly I am on my way…we are gonna knock his boots off…or rather you are gonna knock his boots off” And with her statement I heard a knock on my bedroom door. And then Ali came busting in. “Okay so you are going to the Pink Door? So you want sexy-casual-but still Bella-badass…Right okay…lets see” And with that declaration the fashion pixies was digging through my closet.
            Fifteen minutes later Rose showed up and was there for the assist. We forced her to dish about Emmett, as it turns out she tried to play all hard to get, but eventually she broke down and they are going out to dinner tomorrow night, well actually he is cooking for her. How fucking cute is that shit, Rose is so done for.
            By 6:30 I had been cleaned, waxed, hair was done, make-up done, and was dressed. Rose and Ali decided on my black shorts, black long sleeved jean shirt with pearl buttons, and black leather booties. My hair was in wild waves, and my make-up was natural with a slightly brown smokey eye and red lips. I have to say my girls were good. I was looking good. I grabbed everything I would need to meet Edward. I decided to not to drive my girl considering I was wearing shorts, so instead it was to be my LolaGirl, she was a silver and black with a red pin strip 1952 Studebaker Pick-up. She was just another one of my girls. I figured that since she was a truck that Edward might appreciate her. Who knows, I didn’t know if he was into cars or not, but it was a way to break the ice. I grabbed my keys, headed down to the parking garage jumped into LolaGirl and headed out to the Pink Door to meet Edward.



EPOV

            Okay I have to admit I was a bit nervous having dinner with Bella, I knew that she didn’t have to invite me out, we could have gone over my contract at the shop. But hell I wasn’t going to pass up a chance to have dinner with a smoking hot chic, even if she was my boss. But hey that didn’t seem to stop her, so I wasn’t going to let it stop me. Besides, Emmett was making dinner for Rose tomorrow night and well Jasper and Alice were together so from the looks of it, inner office mingling wasn’t something that they were against. But that still didn’t stop my nerves.
            At six I jumped in the shower and got ready, I had just gotten back from the beach from a quick session. After our meeting this morning I needed to clear my mind and calm down, and the only way I knew how to do that was to hit the waves. So I got in a short session. After my shower I went to my closet, shit what do you wear to this shit? Whatever, on my way back from my session I had decided I was going to take my bike to dinner so, black jeans, boots, black button down with pearl buttons and of course leather jacket. I did nothing with my hair because really there isn’t anything you can do, shit has a mind of its own. I grabbed my wallet, phone, smokes, helmet, and keys and made my way down to the garage to my black lady, she was a 1974 Harley Davidson Shovelhead, she was a two-seater so I figured maybe Bella might want to go for a ride later. You never know, wishful thinking on my part if the night goes where I hope it’s headed. Fuck me, wishful thinking, really Cullen, maybe you should wrap your balls up and give them to her now. I climbed on my lady and started her up; I let her purr a minute before I took off for the restaurant.
            I took the longer way round to the restaurant I wanted a little time to relax and well, I was enjoying the ride, and it was a nice night. I pulled into the parking lot and saw a spot in the back it was next to a fucking sexy ass Studebaker pick-up. Damn that was one nice truck. I was a fan; I had a Studebaker coupe myself. I could definitely appreciate; unfortunately she was out of commission, Em and I had just had her interior re-done and she was at my buddies shop getting her new paint job. She was going to be a sexy black, as were most of my vehicles. I can’t help it, black just looks so damn hot on wheels, and fuck me sideways! Black just looks so damn hot when it’s a pair of sexy as shorts climbing out of one said sexy ass truck. You have to be fucking shitting me. Bella Swan owns a Studebaker pick-up. Fuck my life, she is my perfect women, I swear I just came a little, not only does she ride, wear leather, smoke and swear like a fucking sailor, she drives fucking badass trucks. Jesus next thing I find out she has beer-flavored nipples or some shit like that. I just shook my head, killed the engine to my lady and took off my helmet.
            “Nice Ride boss…74’?” Seriously she knows the year, I think I just died and went to hot chic heaven.
            “Yeah…you like shovelheads…I know you like panheads?” I smirked at her.
            “That I do boss…What can I say…I have a thing for chrome, leather, and something powerful between my thighs” Oh jesusfuckingmaryandjosephonaonewayticketotfuckmylifeville did she really just say that, I think my dick just became exponentially hard. Awesome I am going to be permanently hard for this entire dinner. Okay I can’t get off my bike yet.
            “So you mind if I grab a quick smoke before we head inside?” Nice Cullen, good job in the excuse-my-ragging-hard-on department.
            “No worries boss…I am in no hurry” She said smiling back at me and pulled out her pack of American Spirits. Damn she even smoked the same brand as me. Well doesn’t that just beat all? We smoked our cigarettes in silence, just admiring each other, okay it was more like we were eye-fucking the shit out of each other yet again. Not that I minded, she was wearing these tiny-ass black shorts, a black long-sleeved shirt with pearl buttons that was ironically similar to the one I had on and the black little half-boot tall as heel shoe thingys that made her legs long as hell and her ass stand out, which was pretty kick ass if you don’t mind me. She had the top four buttons undone on her shirt so her cleavage was quite evident, how in the name of all that is holy am I going to be able to concentrate on a contract and eating when that will be in front of me. We finish our smokes and headed in to the restaurant. I held the door for her again, one to be a gentleman and two so I could check out her ass and gorgeous long legs. I may be a gentleman, but I still have a dick and it was still hard thank you very much. So I couldn’t help but think with it considering that was where all the blood in my body currently was located.
            She told the hostess that she had made a reservation for a private table; she seemed a bit annoyed at her request. Stupid bitches I swear, for crying out loud we are paying customers.
            “Excuse me miss, but do you think you could do me a favor and make sure that it is in a nice an quiet spot, we don’t really want to be disturbed” I said to the hostess and threw a one of my signature smirks. Bella just glanced over at me and shook her head at me and smiled. I just shrugged my shoulders at her and gave her a look that said ‘what’.
            We were seated, the waiter came we both ordered a couple of beers and an appetizer. We went over the contract and settled the business at hand quickly. She wanted to basically offer me more money than what was originally stated due to my experience. Which was fine with me, although for some reason I felt a little guilty, its not like I was poor, shit I didn’t have to work if I didn’t want to. We ordered our meals and another beer. The conversation flowed, and so did the drinks. Before I knew it dinner was over.
            “So…uh…what would you say to going to grab another drink somewhere?” She asked, fuck isn’t that supposed to be my line?
            “Sure…why not, but uh…I think maybe we should get a cab, I don’t drink and ride…ya know what I am saying…not that I am drunk or anything like that…I just don’t want to risk my lady out there and well as they say…safety first” I smirked at her and she let out a laugh. It was warm and full.
            “Sounds good to me boss…so we pau then…how about you call a cab and I will get the bill?”
            “Hey now…let me get it…I can pay” I interjected.
            “Oh no you don’t boss…business dinner…tax write off…business expense…how about you buy me a drink or two and we call it even?” She smirked back at me raising one of her perfectly sculpted eyebrows.
            “Okay…if you’re sure?” She nodded. As she paid the bill I walked to the front and called for a cab. She joined me and we walked outside to wait. While we waited we both smoked a cigarette. The cab showed up a couple minutes later and we headed out. I called Em to let him know that the black lady was at the parking lot of the Pink Door along with Bella’s truck. He said he and Jasper would come down and get our keys and pick up them up. It sounded like he and Jasper were really hitting it off. They had been hanging out and trying out new recipes and shit all day. They met us at the bar and got the keys with Alice. They stayed for a few minutes just shooting the shit before taking off. Alice whispered something to Bella before leaving and all I caught was the word boots. Whatever, I don’t get girls. Don’t want to know.
            “So…” She said turning to me.
            “So…” I said in response. We both took a drink of our beers. “How bout a shot?”
            “Sounds good to me…no pansy ass shit” She said giving me a pointed look. I just shook my head at her and laughed.
            “No worries…I got you…whiskey or tequila? Pick your poison” I figured she would appreciate my expression
            “Smooth…tequila…top shelf please…in fact make it a double…chilled” I just smiled at and nodded.
            “I have to say…I like your style” I order two doubles of Herradura. Okay so this is where I think I am going to loose my shit. Bella grabbed the salt, she then proceeded to lick my wrist, salt it, lick it off, then in a subtle sexy ass move, she shoots her tequila by rolling the shot glass along her bottom lip while drinking it, then drops it and catches the glass in her other hand; to take it a step further she sucks in her bottom lip licking it clean, takes the lime wedge and places it between my lips, climbs up on the rung of the bar stool so she is level with my mouth leans in and sucks right our from between my lips and then she fucking winks at me when she pulls the used wedge from her teeth.
            “Mahalo…that was yummy” I just stood there and I am pretty sure my jaw hit the fucking floor and that I came in my pants. I mean I have been with a lot of women and I have drank with a lot of women, but never and I mean never in my entire life have I ever witness something so fucking erotic and sexy as that right there.
            “Fuck me” I said under my breath. “Uh you’re Welcome” Jesus what a fucking moron, good one Cullen.
            “So you gonna take that shot or you just gonna stand there and stare at me?” What?
            “Oh…sorry…yep I am on that…mind helping a fella out?” I smirked at her. And do you think she handed me her wrist to lick salt off of? Oh fuck no, she lean into me and craned her neck to the side, revealing that tender flesh. I hesitated just for a moment. I leaned down and ever so slowly let my tongue sweep across her pulse point, where I finish by pulling away with an open mouth kiss ever so subtly. I carefully sprinkled the salt, leaned back down and sucked it off her neck, and I am pretty damn sure that she let out a small moan. I stood up taking my shot while never breaking eye contact with her. She put the lime wedge between her plump lips and I leaned down and snaked it out with my tongue. As I pulled back I repaid the favor and winked.
            “Mahalo” I said and smirked. Her eyes were closed and a small smiled played on her lips. She opened her eyes to look up at me; they were glazed over from the alcohol and something else, pure unadulterated lust. Oh yeah this was going to be a good night. And I knew it to. The song that came on when she looked up at me was, “The Sex is Good” by Saving Able. Oh yeah this was going to be a good fucking night. 

Images taken from Google.com/images... No COPYRIGHT infringemant intended
Video taken from YouTube.com


Well there it is Monkeys...Chapter 2 of WYP...Chapter 3 will follow soon...probably by the end of the week...it's going to be chalk full of smutness and good kick ass tunes...So make sure you keep a look out for it...Much love...Tell me what you think! Hugs and Squish you crazy hoors...try to keep your panties on...Seriously though I want to know what you are all thinking about this FF...I need some feedback...let the sister know what your thoughts are... 

No comments:

Post a Comment