Tuesday, December 7, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 15

Chapter 15
Wave of Secret Stories


EPOV

            It had been a strange day, a great day, a wonderful day, parts of the day were perfection, parts were hard and were full of things that I wish that I would of rather not of had to share full of things that I wish I would rather of not had to tell Bella. And there are things that I know I would now know that, that door has been opened I would eventually have to finish telling her. As I sit here in my room now, the memories of that are now flooding back to me, Jacob never knew his brother, he is fully aware of his brother, the brother that was alive decades before his life came into existence, but still his brother none the less, and he was still none the less faithful to his memory. How am I going to explain this to Bella, Jacobs brother was part of a tribe, a tribe that he never wanted to be part of, he never asked to be part of, he knew of the legends, the existence of us, the treaty, but all his brother ever wanted was to surf, he left the tribe, he left Washington, he left the mainland. He went to the one place he could fulfill his dream, the place where he could make it all happen, Hawaii. Against everything he knew, his family, the tribe, he left, and came to the one person, and to the family he thought could make that happen, he came to me.
            I was so against it at first, but he was so damn stubborn, he was so full of life, he was everything I wanted to be and couldn’t. He had so much talent. Carlisle, told me that it was my decision, we weren’t in Forks, that it was Caleb’s decision to do what he did, and who were we do deny someone when they came to us for help in good faith, asking us for help, especially when they held no ill will towards, and did not judge us for what we were. It took me two years to make up my mind. And in those two years, Caleb never once gave up, he surfed everyday, he proved himself, in his talent, his persistence, and he proved himself in the shop, even if I didn’t want him there. But, eventually I agreed, and I decided to go ahead with the sponsorship. I agreed to sponsor him. Caleb deserved it, he had the talent, the right mindset, and by god if anyone should be have a sponsor for the Pipe Masters to get on the circuit it was Caleb. I will never regret my decision either.

Surfers no the risks they take every time they paddle out, big wave surfing is one of the most dangerous sports in the world. Neither him, nor any of us knew what was going to happen to him on that day. Pipe is dangerous, it was his second year, he was defending his title, his was paddling out it was the finals heat of the day. He was dropping into his final wave, I was sitting in our beach front house watching from the living room, we were all so proud of him, the whole family was there, it was 1972 and we had come back to Hawaii for the second time after starting the company since the 50’s, Caleb was 26 years old, the minute he dropped into the wave I knew something was wrong. It happened so fast. The thing about Pipeline is that, the reason the waves get so big is because of the reef, the waves get so big because the water breaks over the reef, but when the wave crashes, you are literally feet above the reef, and you can get sucked into caverns and caves in the reef. They never found Caleb’s body. His board washed up onto the shore into two pieces, his leash was snapped. The picture on the paper showed it as such, with the logo of our company and our name, and us being our sponsor. It was tragic; they said it was a great loss, to the surfing community. The paper, never realized the real damage that it caused, the tribe blamed us, more importantly, and they blamed me for Caleb’s death. They all knew the company was mine. Carlisle tried to smooth things over best he could, he managed to keep the treaty in place, but they hated me, they still and will always blame me.
I don’t know how I can explain my millions of dollars that we gained because of Caleb’s success, and continued fame through him and the continued success of the company, and his death to Bella. I know because she is a surfer from Hawaii that she knows of Caleb, but I don’t know if she has put two and two together yet. As I sat there thinking about Bella and Caleb and Hawaii, the song playing drifted into my mind, “Baby” by Warpaint. Fuck. I remember when Caleb started getting recognized that he changed his name last name from Black to Blake so he wouldn’t draw attention to his family. He didn’t do it, to disrespect his family; he did it out of respect. Part of me wish he would have kept his name, when he died, we tried to give his family, the money he had earned, but they refused it. Instead we took it at set up a charity for families who lost members to those surfing, and ocean conservation, and another to the conservation of Pacific Northwest Native American tribes and Hawaiian Native cultures’. We know that was important to Caleb. We also set up a college fund for Quileute’s anonymously.
            I can’t sit here anymore thinking, I need to get out of this room, and I need to hunt. I got up off of my lounge and jumped out of my patio door and took off towards the forest. Hopefully I would see Bella later after her dinner with her Dad and Sue. Maybe we could talk then. But now I needed to clear my head. I shot Carlisle a thought, told him I would be back shortly.

BPOV

            I was lying on Edward’s bed waiting for him to get back. I can’t believe I punched Jake. Fuck that, yes I can believe I punched him. I got up and decided it was to quiet and went over to Edward’s iPod Home and pressed play. I didn’t really care was on, I just need some music, the first song that came on was whatever he was previously listening to, “Baby” by Warpaint, so I let it finish. I walked back over to the bed and grabbed my bag to pull out the prints I had put in there when I was home. I wanted to show Edward the pictures I had taken, that had gotten published in the magazine from back home. So I placed them out in front of me on the bed in front of me. The song “On the Water” by Walkman came on. I smiled. I hadn’t heard this song in forever. I started bobbing my head to the percussion beat and guitar riffs. Then I felt the breeze.
            I smiled. “I missed you” His arms were around me in an instant. I turned and found his cool full lips. Our mouths parted and our tongues began the erotic dance that they were beginning to know so well.
            “Why does it feel like I have been away from you forever?” He whispered against my mouth.
            “I don’t know…but I know that I am here now…and I need you” I whispered back, my voice was low and husky. Damn I was already aching for him. My lips went back to continue there assault on his. My fingers found there way into his thick bronze locks. The song changed in the background to “Hot Like Fire” by XX, which was exactly what was happening between Edward and I.
            “Fuuck…Baby…I…I…” He couldn’t even finish his sentence. He just picked me up and placed me on the bed and pushed everything off of it. He pushed my shirt up over my body. On his way down, he placed open mouth kisses along my arms, my neck, my collar bone, the swell of my breast, then between them down my stomache, to my hips, where he gingerly snapped the button of my jeans open, and in a movement so fluid he had my pants off. When he crawled back up my body he sat up on his knees and pulled his own shirt off. He then leaned down and kissed me with all the passion and fire I could see in his eyes. He pulled back, for only a moment “God baby…I love you so fucking much…” I just looked deep into the amber pools that were gazing back into me with all the love, passion, and lust; how could this man be mine? I was so overwhelmed I shoved my fingers into his hair and pulled his face to mine once more, and kissed him with everything I had. I could feel the tears, behind my closed eyes.
            “Edward…make love to me…please” I let out in a breathy moan. With that Edward pulled away placing kisses along my body removing my bra and panties. He removed his own jeans and boxers. When Edward entered me the Black Keys came on the song “These Days” filled the surrounding atmosphere around us and I was lost in him. His mouth was next to my ear, I could feel his cool breath, has he pushed into my heat.
            “These blood red eyes…” He sang to me and he worshiped my body with his own. God it was so erotic, it was sensual, slow, loving, and fucking perfect, it was everything I needed, I wanted, and never knew I could have, and everything I knew I could have. I loved him, and I knew I always would love him. In this moment, I knew I could never let him go, how was I going to let him go. How was I going to be able to stay with him forever? I pushed that thought aside and let the moment of our bodies pushing and pulling, his raspy, breathy voice take me away.
            “Baby…I am so close…” I breathed out  “Come with me Edward”
            And with my admittance…Edward and I fell into our orgasms together, my sweaty hot body, to his cool hard body, two perfect obscene beings completely lost in each other, we were so in love and it was perfect. We lay there for a few minutes.
            “God baby… you do things to me…I can’t even describe…I …I just love you”
            “I know…Edward…I know,” I whispered running my fingers though his hair. He kissed me gently before pulling away.
            “Come on baby…Let’s go take a shower and get cleaned up” He said with a wink and that fuckhot smirk.
            Needless to say our shower resulted in round two. After I found myself in one of Edwards t-shirts and we were snuggled up on his bed.
            “Baby…what happened to your hand?”
            “Oh…that…um…yeah…I punched Jacob”
            “YOU WHAT! Bella…what in the fuck was Jacob. Doing…did he hurt you? DID Jacob hurt Bella, did he fucking touch you...Bella?” Shit, Carlisle was right. Edward wasn’t going to take this very well.
            “Edward…calm down…please! I need you to be calm...I don’t want this to be any worse than it already is”
            “What! What did he do Bella! I can’t take this…if he fucking hurt you I will kill him…I can’t take it if he fucking hurt you…no one I mean no one…touches you and gets away with it…you are my life Bella…do you understand that…you are my heart!” My face was in his hands and I swear if the man could have shed a tear from pure unadulterated devotion, love, and anger I am certain he would have. I think I fell just a little bit harder for him in that moment.
            I placed my hands atop of Edwards and I stood up on my toes to kiss him to calm him down. “Edward…baby…look at me…I love you…you…I hit Jacob because he was being a an asshole…I ended our friendship because he tried to kiss me…because he thinks that he loves me...”
            “No..Bella…No…I’m…I’m…I am going to fucking rip that dogs head off..”
            “Shhh…Edward…stop…baby…listen to me. Jacob is an ass…I told him to leave me alone…I don’t feel that way about him, I never have, never will…I love you…from the moment I saw you and I always will…it will always be you Edward…always” And with that I kissed Edward with everything I was. And he kissed me back.
            “Fuck baby I love you…so much…so much…always…always Bella” He held me tight and kissed my forehead, I never wanted to let go, never. “So, baby…I guess we should talk then”
            “Oh…yeah…I guess…but first…I brought something to show you…I thought you might like these” I bent down and picked up the prints “Here…these are the shots from the magazine that I sold…uh…erm so what do you think?” Edward took the prints from my hand and studied them.
            “Come with me I want to show you something” Edward took my hand in his and led me out of his room down the stairs and through the house. “Close your eyes baby” Okay this is weird, but whatever. I closed my eyes and he led me through a doorway, it felt warmer and slightly humid, the scent of flowers and dirt assaulted my senses along with the sound of water. Edward wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. “Okay baby open them” I fluttered my eyes open, once they adjusted to the soft light, I looked around we were in the green house, tropical plants everywhere, there was a pool with a waterfall, and in front of me on the wall were my prints, but they were enlarged and in Koa wood frames hanging above two Koa wood lounges that had white cushions. “Edward…how…why…I don’t understand”
            “Bella…they surfer in those pictures was me” Holy mother of Pele!
            “What!”
            “Bella I think it’s time that we had our talk” I just starred at Edward, He took my hand and led me over to one of the benches and pulled me into his lap. "Bella you trust me right? You know I would never and I mean never do anything that would hurt you in any way...I love you to much..." Why was this sounding earie to me...then the lyrics to the song he was singing were coming back to me...I didn't mean...after all we been through...man come in differnt shades...its how were made...I wonder? 
           






Well there you have it monkeys...Chapter 15 at your fingertips...I kept it semi-clean..haha...I know I have been keeping it pretty pg-13 lately...what can I say to excuse my behavior...well shit if I know..have no fear...the anitsmutness won't last forever...right now we are just in a crucial part of the story...its all part of the build up...consider this your informational foreplay...yeah whatever skanktards...I love you...hoors...anywho...enjoy!!!! Well enjoy the tunes!!!! Huggies and squishies...I have shit to do...peace love and tea leaf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment