Wednesday, December 15, 2010

University of Eternity Chapter 16 Wave of Technicalities


Chapter 16
Wave of Technicalities

  

EPOV
           
            It was time for Bella and I to talk, I could no longer put off telling her about Caleb and of the technicalities of being a vampire, meaning my companies and how much money I had. I know that she didn’t want to really know how much or what I had or the family for that matter. But she needed to know, no secrets; Bella was my life now and with that came everything that I am both in the actual sense and we in the technical sense. After she showed me her prints I knew I couldn’t put this off any longer.
            I pulled her into my lap and we sat down on the Koa wood lounge, just below where her pictures of me hung. They were beautiful pictures; when my family and I were informed of them from the magazine and we figured out that it was me, we had the shots blown up and framed. It was a rare thing for anyone of us to have a picture taken of us that wasn’t done by one of us in the family. So they were rare and precious to us all, regardless of who was in the picture?
            I could feel Bella’s heart rate speed up, her breathing was a bit heavier; she was anxious about the conversation, I needed to make sure I explained this as easily and as thoroughly as possible.
            “Okay Edward let’s talk story…tell me everything…why do you have my pictures and why are the of you?” She was looking at me expectantly and I knew this was it.
            “Okay baby…I will tell you about the pictures, but first I think I should start at the beginning”
            “Okay then start at the beginning…I do want to know Edward...”She let out a heavy sigh, whether it was to calm herself or in some form of small self defeat. “I really do…even if you think I was trying to avoid it earlier…I want to know all of you” I wrapped my arms around her just a little bit tighter and craned my neck slightly to give her a chaste kiss.
            “Thank you baby…well then…the beginning…” I adjusted her so she was seated more comfortably and facing me. “Okay in 1954 I moved back to Hawaii for the first time since I was human, and in 1955 started a board manufacturing company, it was small time then…it didn’t become big time until twenty years later when my family moved to the island…I only stayed until 1960 letting it run via request…I guess you could say…I slowed it down then and pushed it in a direction of exclusivity…but then in the 70’s we came back when big wave surfing started becoming more mainstream…and that is when Caleb came knocking on our door…” I took a moment to collect my thoughts…
            “Caleb…was Jake’s brother…” Bella whispered. Carlisle’s thoughts momentarily interrupted…sorry son, but when I was looking at Bella’s hand I mentioned Caleb, I did not tell her what had happened to him, only that he was Jacob’s brother, I thought it best that you should tell her about him, after all Caleb was closest to you.
            Thank you Carlisle and thank you for helping Bella
            Your welcome son, and don’t worry Bella will understand, she won’t judge you, she loves you, unconditionally, I know that we all do. Trust in that. Besides if Caleb were here he what would he be telling you?
            I know she does Carlisle and I her more than anything…and well Caleb would say what he would always say…’Ain’t no thang but a sea thang…get swirly…god I miss him Carlisle…
            I know son…we all do…I see him in Bella…her carefree spirit…her love of the sea…
            Thank you again Carlisle
           
            Bella look at me puzzled for a moment…”Hey you good?...baby…no worries…I love you” She lean down and kissed me. “Ain’t no thang but a sea thang” and then she kissed my nose and let out a little chuckle. I just froze and looked at her completely shocked. Carlisle was right, she is just like Caleb; it took me another moment to compose myself.
            “Bella where did you get that saying from…I mean…well…someone …well…Caleb used to say that all the time…shit…that is so weird…” I just shook my head trying to get a hold of it in my mind. WEIRD!
            “Oh yeah…well then…Caleb must have been dakine…yeah?” She just smiled and nudged me to continue on. Really how did I get to be such a lucky bastard?
            “Yeah baby he was definitely dakine…more than you know…anyway…Yeah Caleb was Jake’s brother…” I continued on telling Bella the entire story of Caleb from how he left the tribe until his untimely death at Pipemasters and the search for his body and how it was never found.
            “Oh brah…hold on…Your telling me…that dis Caleb…your talking story bout..is Caleb Blake…dakine…Caleb Blake…1972…Blake dies defending title?”
            “Yep…that is the one…he changed his name to protect the tribe…he didn’t want to disrespect his family since they were so against him and the choice he made, he never told the media where he was from…and well because of our legal connections it was easy for us to get him the documents he needed” I reached down and tickled Bella’s ribs. “Oh and by the way there wahine you are keu ā ka uʻi; nani kōkīwhen you go all pigeon on me…” I just smiled at her. God I fucking loved her.
            “Oh..dat wat you tink bra…well you are hie, makahehi, ma'ema'e yourself when you go all Hawaiian speak on me kanaka” She said as she leaned down and kissed me with purposed. Wow…seriously I really was one luck bastard…I don’t know how many times I could say that to myself, but it will never stop being true. “Edward…I am really sorry for what happened to you…and to Caleb…you know that none of that is your fault right…nothing you could have done would have prevented what happened to Caleb?”
            “Yeah baby I know that…but knowing does stop the hurting or missing him, aside from you, he is the only other human that I have ever been close to. Other than my family, a few friends of our family from other covens, and you of course, Caleb was my only friend…he was the only other person that actually knew me, like really fucking knew me… there isn’t a day that goes by were I don’t think of him…where I don’t wish that I could trade places with him…I would do anything to have him back here…but when I stop and think about him now…I know deep down to the depths of me…that if I hadn’t gone through what I did with Caleb, I wouldn’t have you…And because of that I would suffer my past a million times over…you are my life now Bella…if my heart could be beat it would beat for you and you alone…Baby you are my eternal perfect wave…I love you with all that I am and all that I will ever be for eternity”  Finishing my little rant, Bella’s breath hitched in her chest and tears began to pool in her deep chocolate eyes.
            “Edward…I don’t even…what can I say to that…thank you…I only hope that me loving you will be enough…I mean…I hope that I am enough for you…I just love you so much…and I know that we haven’t known each other for well more than a minute in the grand scheme of things, but I do I love you too…with all that I am and all that I will ever be…from now until eternity…always…Do you believe that Edward? Can you…will you believe that?” I looked at her intensely, she was so serious that a tear slipped out and I wiped it away with the pad of my thumb. I knew that I had an eternity to love her, but Bella’s and my eternity were two different things. But, there was some deeper meaning here, what exactly was she getting at?
            “I believe you baby…I will and I can…I promise” I craned my neck up to kiss her once more. We needed to finish our conversation. “Okay baby…now that you know about Caleb and how his success seemingly launched Haleiwa Boards into a whole different league…I guess it’s time that I explain the rest”
            “Okay…but can you give me the abridged version?” Damn she just gave me the saddest puppy-dog look, while sticking out her bottom lip, fuck my life, if she goes around giving me that look she could damn near get me to do just about anything, and I mean fucking anything. She names it and I fucking do it.
            “Yeah baby short version this time…I get ya…I want to go to bed too” I replied giving her my I-am-on-to-you-sexy-smirk, but I didn’t give a shit because she is my girl and I loved her to fucking much to deny her anything.
            “Okay here it goes…So after Caleb the company blew up hand over fist…we branched out…I basically handed it over to the board…we have multiple sister companies including, apparel, magazines, PR, other media ventures, research and development, sponsorships, x-treme sports teams, even an energy drink…it is quite extensive, and with one of those sister company’s we published your photos…I had no idea at the time it was you, none of us did…in fact we didn’t know it was me until later after we were sent a copy of the magazine for that month…ironic I suppose…anyway…Like I said to you earlier all that I have is yours…Now this is just my business, now Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rose, Esme, Carlisle, they all have things of there own that have accumulated over their lifetime…We have all invested and we have our money spread out in various accounts throughout the world…Now Bella…don’t fucking freak on me…but this is where it gets a little daunting…We don’t outwardly flaunt our money…because well it just wouldn’t be right and we like to be inconspicuous…but we own somewhere in the neighborhood of 4 dozen or so properties, I couldn’t tell you off hand how many cars, we have some at every property and well the list just keeps growing…and as far as the island thing I told you about well, we have one off the coast of Brazil, one other in the Caribbean, one in southeast Asia, two in the pacific, and two in the Mediterranean. Like I said, it is a little daunting, but it is the only way that we can spread out our wealth, even with all of that, our family still has millions in cash if not more” I took a moment and sighed. The look on Bella’s face was pure shock. As I knew it would be. It is a lot to take in, and honestly I can’t really fathom all that we have.
            “Breath baby…yeah I know…and trust me, I don’t even pay that much attention to it anymore, we have people that handle all of that for us, along with all of our legal documents and identification papers, its all very hush hush…I will explain that to you another day however…because that it just to complicated to get into…but before I end this oh-so-fun-convo and get to doing what it is I really want to be doing” I said with a wink and my sexy smirk. That seemed to loosen her up a bit. Her breathing and heart rate started to even out some.
            “Oh there is something else you would rather be doing huh? Well boss the only other thing I better catch you doing is me” She gave me all the sexy sass that she had and I knew that I had about 1 minute to finish this conversation.
            “Well in that case…I better get my ass in gear…cause I don’t want to upset your fine little sexy ass waiting” And speaking of her sexy ass I gave it a squeeze. “But seriously to finish this convo…I have this for you…Its yours to use for whatever you want…School, rent, gas, books, gummie bears, fuch I don’t know whatever it is you want you get with it…maybe a new truck..mmm hhmmm” I said clearing my thought and handed her the black American Express Card with her name on it.
            “Jesus Christ on a peanut butter and pickle sandwich Edward…I can’t take this…what the fucking hell am I going to do with this?”
            “Bella…I told you…all that I have is yours…that includes my money…you are my life, I love you and I want to take care of you…and this is one of the ways that I fucking now how to do it…so take the damn card…and go shopping or whatever the fuck it is you do…shit I don’t know…helloooo guy here…my only reference point is Uh Alice and Rose…and well yeah…not exactly the greatest to go off of”
            “Uh..er…Edward…I don’t know…I just..well..fuuuuckk…you are sure as shit making this awfully fucking hard to say no to” She was trying to be upset about it, I know that her ethical self was battling over it, but frankly I didn’t give a shit about that. I needed to take care of her and this was just one of the ways that I could.
            “Come on baby, just take the damn thing, do it for me? Besides it will make me and well the whole family feel better knowing that you are taken care of” Oh that had her.
            “Edward Anthony Cullen that is not fucking fair…using you family like that against me…boy I otta” She glared at me. But I just took those pouty lips and put them on my own. It only took her a second before she moaned and had her fingers wrapped in my hair. Well that was my fucking cue I picked up my girl and headed upstairs to my room. I couldn’t wait another minute to fell her all around me, as I carried her, our tongues were fighting for dominance; our hands were going everywhere they could.
            “Edward…I need you…” And with that I was in my room and I turned on my iPod and I still hadn’t even set Bella down yet. “No baby don’t put me down…I want you now” Fuck me, Bella hitched her legs around my waist our kissing became frantic, we gripped and roughly pawed at each others shirts, practically ripping them over each others heads. I reached behind her unhooking her bra and dragging it off of her forcefully. Her moans were becoming louder. I pulled her right breast into my mouth, still watching my teeth I sucked hard, to the sound of Blaqk Audio’s “Between Breaths”. Not wanting to neglect her left breast I dragged my tongue over to it teasing her taught nipple before taking it into my mouth.
            “Fuuckk…baby that feels…uhhh..good” I walked us back into the bookcase. Bella reached her arms up above her head grabbing onto the shelf. I dragged my tongue down her stomach, looking up into her eyes. The moment I hit the button of her jeans, I pulled it open with my teeth quickly, then finishing the job with my hands. Making sure I dragged the pads of my fingers down the length of her legs as I pulled them off. Fuck me 7 ways to Sunday she didn’t have any panties on.
            “Fuck..baby…you’re not wear any panties” I stated as I kissed my way back up her inner thighs while draping them over my shoulders.
            “Uhh..yeaa…ahhh…I  ahhh…thought..oooh fuck” She couldn’t even finish her breathy sentence. I licked the apex of both sides of thighs, she was so fucking soft and muscular; her scent was so damn intoxicating I couldn’t wait a second longer. I laid my tongue flat and slid it along her sex. The heat was incredible and her taste was beyond perfection. That heavenly nectar that was only Bella, I could live inside of her forever. I let my tongue dance upon her clit, eliciting throaty moans that were only asking for more. With her erotic plea, I brought my fingers to her slick opening and pushed them inside of her. “Fuuck..baby…uhhh…gaaawd…Edward” Her heavy lust filled voice only spurred on my ministrations, I could feel her walls start to tremble and I new she was close.
            “I can feel you baby…come for me love…come for me now baby…just feel” And with that I pushed Bella over the edge and she came, her walls pulsating and her clit vibrating on my fingers and tongue. I pulled my fingers out of her and placed my mouth on her, wanting to take all of her release into me. I looked up at her face as she rode out her orgasm, her cheeks and chest flushing the most delicate shade of rose, her belly trembling slightly, her grip tightening on my hair, but the most beautiful part were the words coming out of her mouth. Seeing her heart beating in her chest, the smell of her arousal knowing that I was the one who caused it.
“Oh Fuck…I…I…love you…Eddwardd…gaawd…I fuuccking love you” And with that she started to come down form her erotic wave. I pulled her legs from my shoulders. Standing, I gently placed her legs around my waist. She collapsed onto my chest her mouth meeting mine and I carried her over to our bed.
            “I fucking love you Bella…and now I am going to make love to you, I am going to let you feel me…let you know what you do to me…I am going to show you how you are my perfect wave” And with those words I laid her down and our mouths met again, this time our passionate frenzied kissing from before was replaced by a deep erotic dance. As she began to undress me I couldn’t help but notice the song filling the room Ry Cuming’s “ Always Remember Me” I couldn’t help but smile. It was everything in me about Bella. She is my sea and no matter what I will always remember her. Always.
           


Pics taken from googl.com/images
Video taken from YouTube.com






There it is Monkeys...Its all serious to begin with...Then we get to some panty twisting smutasticness...Yeah Finally...Right I know its about damn time...Well enjoy your reading...Cheers hookers...Much Love...Hugs and Squish...

No comments:

Post a Comment