Monday, December 27, 2010

Pancake Eating Vampires....Yeah I know...

Okay so the hubs thinks I should write about Pancake eating Vampires...Yeah! Trust me you don't have to say anything...This was all on the way to him telling me he was going to the bano....yeah I think because he thinks that I write it, somehow by association means that he can "write" and when I say "write" I mean stand there and give me ridiculous topics to write about...So i will tell you this....there will be no stories about pancake eating vampires unless I decide to take a stroll down the Childrens book lane...Which in all reality is a possibility. And if you think about it...Pancake eating vampires may very well be a good childrens book idea...So in that crazy idea train regards I should thank my nut-job of a hubs for the ideer... but until then...I will just stand back and laugh my ass off at him and continue letting him be a twisted subject for a topic on my little mindfuckery of a blog...So yeah...there it was random-half-assed blog for the day...My deepest apologies monkeys...Blame the apple-pie enduced hangover from the last two days of gorging...I think my ass just inflated an inch by thinking about all of the food I have eaten in the last two days...Oh well...after tomorrow I will be back to the smut mistress my twister inner workings claims to be...You can thank the voices for that...Much love monkeys hope that you are having a kickass time during these 2010 holidays...Hugs and squish...kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment