Monday, February 21, 2011

University of Eternity Chapter 20 prt 1 Wave of Fantasy


Chapter 20
Wave of Fantasy prt 1



BPOV

            I watched the lights of the city flicker by as Edward wound his way through the city streets of Seattle. I was curious as to where he was taking me and to what this “tour” actually involved. I hadn’t ever really spent much time in the city, so I was actually a bit curious. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Edward glancing at me curiously. The music started to play and “Time is Running Out” by Muse came on.
            “So you’re a Muse fan…I had no idea.” I said turning towards him. “That’s kind of hot,” I leaned over the center counsel of the car and placed one of my hands over Edward’s crotch and pulled his earlobe in-between my lips where I sucked on it as seductively as I possibly could. “I want the friction,” I whispered into his ear.
            “Bella.” Edward said my name warningly.
            “Edward.” I said back as I stroked him on his jean-covered cock; I could feel it growing hard in my hand. He let out a low growl. My teasing was getting to him. Suddenly I felt the car take a sharp turn, I tilted my head so I could see out the window and I noticed that Edward had turned down a side street. He took another sharp turn and through the car into park. In a movement so fast that my eyes couldn’t even register, he had pulled me out of the car and I was now facing the front with my palms down on the hood. Edward was standing behind pushing me so I was slightly bent at the waist; one of his hands was interlocked in mind, while the other was wrapped around my waist. He hadn’t even closed the driver’s side door and I could hear the music flooding the alley that we were in.
            “Do you think that it’s nice to tease me like that Bella?” His voice was deep and low. His face was right next to my ear. I leaned my head back as he spoke. I was so lost in the moment I could barely catch my breath.  My heart was beating so fast and I could feel my arousal soaking through my panties.
            “Well?” He asked as his hand snaked down from my waist and cupped the outside of my sex. “I can smell you, you know…how hot this is making you. I can feel your pulse, the blood rushing through your veins, feeding your arousal. Do you have any idea what that does to me Bella?” His hand stared to rub over my jeans and a small moan escaped my throat.
            “Edward.” I barely breathed out. I wanted him in such a fierce way that I couldn’t describe it, it was primal, and every nerve in my body was aching for him to just feast upon me. The song changed and it painted a dangerous and erotica mood causing me to want him even more. As Rammstein’s “Ohne Dich (Under Byen Remix)” started to pound out all I could think was how I needed Edward to fill me, to pound into me. I needed to feel him. “Take me Edward…please.” I let out in a breathy plea.
            And in his speed he undid the button of my jeans pushed them down and managed to undo his far enough to free his erection. I went to reach behind me, but he stopped me.
            “NO!” He said sternly. “Keep your hands on the car and hold on.” I had never seen Edward like this before. He was so commanding, it sent a small shiver down my spine, but at the same time it excited me even more, it appealed to something deep with in me, a basier need perhaps.
            I felt his cool fingers run along my slit. “Spread your legs.” I did as he said and felt him press against me, his cold, hard cock was at my entrance, the anticipation was so overwhelming the air in my chest kept coming out in heavy droves. “Ready?” he asked.
            “Please Edward.” I couldn’t take it anymore. And with my plea I felt him drive into me.
            My body fell forward with his thrust, but it was the most exquisite feeling. His cool, hard member pushing into my burning core, he stilled only a moment before he pulled out and continued to push back into me. He pounded in and out of me relentlessly, the friction was beyond anything that I could describe, my orgasm built quickly, my thighs began to shake and I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to hold myself up.
            “Edward!” I let out in ecstasy. He gripped onto my waist to support me. Edward continued his assault through my release, my walls clenched down around him so tightly that he let out a feral noise in my ear. I felt his mouth come down on my neck, his tongue and lips possessing the skin there and with one final thrust Edward let his release tear through him. His body stiffened and his head flew back.
            “Fuck!” He let out in a deep groan. When he came down from his release his body fell on top of mine and it pushed me down on to the hood of the car. He wrapped his arms around me and I felt him nuzzle in-between my shoulder blades. “Bella.” He whispered.
            My heart was pounding in my chest, my breathing was heavy as my adrenaline rush started to taper off. My body shivered slightly and I felt Edward move off of me.
            “You’re cold…come on baby let’s get out of here.” He said as I turned around to face him. I moved to readjust my clothing but Edward stopped me. “No baby I got it.” He said with a shy little smirk.
            Edward squatted down and fixed my jeans, pulling them back to my hips and buttoned them. When he finished he pulled my shirt up just a bit and placed a tiny open-mouthed kiss on my stomach. He let out a heavy sigh and let his forehead rest there for a moment.
            “Bella are you okay? I didn’t hurt you did I?” He asked. I brought my hands up to his head and let my fingers run through his hair. I let out a breath as I looked down at him.            
            “Edward look at me.” I said. “You didn’t hurt me. You didn’t do anything that I didn’t want you to, in fact that was incredible. I can’t even describe how I felt, how I still feel. I love you Edward and I know you would never hurt me.” I cupped his face with my hands and tugged so he would stand.
            When Edward stood I pulled his face down and kissed him hard. He wrapped his arms around me, picking me up off of the ground so he wouldn’t have to lean over so far. Our tongues moved deeply and soft against each other’s, but the kiss was broken when Edward pulled his head away to look me in the eyes.
            “I think it’s time to get back to my original plan.” He said with a lazy smile on his face.
            “Okay.” I said reluctantly because I could have stayed there all night kissing him if he would have let me.
            He set me back down and walked me to the passenger side where he opened my door for me. I climbed inside and smiled at the fact that he never even turned the car off during our little impromptu sexscapade. Edward climbed into the drivers seat and we pulled out of the alley to head towards whatever it was that he had planned. It really wasn’t my intention to delay any of Edward’s plans but with the combination of the way he was looking tonight and the way that he drove this fuckhot car, I couldn’t help being caught up in my own little fantasy world. I glanced over at Edward as he navigated his way through the city streets, with my love, heavy eyes.
            “Just in case I forget to tell you later…Mahalo ko’u aloha.” I said to him and smiled. “Aloha wau ia ‘oe mau mau loa.”
            Edward looked over at me and smiled back. “Aloha au la ‘oe…mau mau loa.” He said as he reached over and brushed my cheek with his hand. “He mea iki ko’u aloha…anything for you baby. Anything.” I leaned my head into his touch and turned to kiss the palm of his hand.


Translastions:
Mahalo ko’u aloha- Thank you my love
Aloha wau ia ‘oe mau mau loa- I love you always and forever
Aloha au la ‘oe- I love you too
mau mau loa- always and forever
He mea iki ko’u aloha- You’re welcome my love

No comments:

Post a Comment