Saturday, February 12, 2011

THE SWAN Chapter 3


Chapter 3



            Our kiss was deep and passionate. My hands found their way into his soft tousled locks once again. Edward had pulled me so close to him that I was barely standing on my toes. He was practically holding me off of the floor. A small moan escaped me, causing a deep groan to rumble in his chest. Making Edward’s hold on me tighten, which made him fully pick me up off of the ground. Making my body involuntarily react with both of my legs coming up and latching around his waist. He snaked one of his arms down around me and his hand came down holding me by my ass, which he gripped onto firmly. Eliciting yet another soft moan from me. That’s when I felt Edward start to move and as he walked I could feel his hard cock rub up against me.
            And with the ease of an experienced lover, he crawled onto his bed still holding me, our mouths still connected, and our tongues were still tangled in their erotic dance. Edward’s hands began to move over my body, touching, feeling, gripping every piece of flesh he could. His touch was sending molten charges throughout my body pushing me further into dangerous territory. Into a place where I knew I shouldn’t go. I didn’t know if I had the strength to stop, or if I even wanted to. What would this mean?
            Before I could question myself any further I reached down to the drawstring of Edward’s pants and pulled it loose. I pushed my hand down inside and grabbed hold of his hard length. Wrapping my hand around it, I stroked it in a fluid movement, which caused Edward to let out a raspy groan, breaking our kiss.
            “Cigno…” But he didn’t finish his sentence. As he let his head fall back; his eyes closed and his lips parted slightly. His neck and chest were splayed out to me and I maneuvered myself so I was sitting on my haunches. I started licking and placing open-mouthed kisses down Edward’s neck and chest whiled I still continued to stroke him. I took one of his nipples in-between my teeth and pulled on it slightly, causing him to let out a hiss as I released it from my hold.
            The atmosphere had changed, it no longer felt as if he was playing the role as a dominant and I as the submissive, but I knew that no matter what I could not reveal to him who I was. That he could not know, otherwise there would be more at stake than just my reputation. And if I allowed this to happen I knew it could never go beyond tonight, I was here for a purpose and that purpose was to simply find out what kind of man Edward Cullen really was. But unfortunately I had not expected to be so affected by him. His reputation was an accurate account of what he was, but it did nothing for who he truly was and that was the man who I was touching. I was touching the who not the what.
            I continued to kiss down his chest and let my tongue drag down his stomach. As I pulled my head up and looked at Edward who was now looking down at me, I licked my lips and ran my thumb over the head of his cock, spreading the small amount of pre-cum that had gathered there. He bit onto his bottom lip and let a low moan. I kept my eyes on him a moment longer and then positioned myself to where I could bring my head down comfortably. When I did I started at the base of his hard length, letting my tongue sweep upward where I then placed him in my mouth. Taking him in I swirled my tongue around his cock as I let him fill my mouth. When I could take no more of him in, I used my hand to slide along the rest of him, twisting and pumping as I took him in and out of my mouth.
            “Fuck…” He breathed out “that feels so good Cigno” He was holding himself up by his hands, as I looked up at him through my lashes I could see he was watching me intensely. His breathing was heavy and his mouth was slightly parted. His words only caused me to work him harder, take him deeper into my mouth. I took his balls into my free hand and started to fondle and tug on them in rhythm with my other ministrations. Only to illicit more deep groans from him. “Fuck baby I am close” He let out in between his heavy pants.
            With that I hollowed out my cheeks and relaxed my throat and took him in as deep as I could, letting my teeth graze him slightly on my descent and when he hit the back of my throat I gave his balls a gentle tug. Feeling his cock twitch, his body went stiff as he pushed himself up so he could grab a hold of my hair with one of his hands. “Fuck Cigno…” the words came out raspy as his orgasm came tarring through him. His release was hot as it went down my throat. It tasted of salt and man, uniquely Edward, causing a satisfying moan to escape from me as I licked him clean. I removed my mouth from him, sucking my way off and releasing him with a subtle pop. I kissed the head of his cock and sat back on my haunches. I looked directly at him intensely. I wasn’t sure where this was headed, but something told me by the deep intensity of his eyes that it wasn’t over.
            Edward grabbed me by the nape of my neck and pulled me to him forcefully, our mouths crashed into one another’s, our tongues pushed deep and hard together. I knew he could taste himself on me, but he didn’t seem to care. And in swift fluid movement I found myself on my back with Edward’s body pressed against mine.
            “I have no choice now Cigno…I am taking what I want” And he took my hands pinning them above my head with one of his own. With his other hand, he reached between us, sweeping it along my wet hot center before he grabbed onto his cock. In one movement he pushed my legs apart further with his own and his cock had found my entrance, where he plunged deep inside of me. Instantly my back arched off of the bed as he filled me with his graceful force.
            “Uhhh….” It was piercing, beautiful, and the most exquisite feeling I had ever felt. No man had ever fit inside of me, the way he did. My hips pushed up into his as if they had a mind of their own. My mind went fuzzy and all I could think was that I wanted more; I needed more. Edward held still and crushed his mouth upon mine, kissing me deeply before he pulled away just far enough to look me in the eyes.
            Our mouths were only a breath apart and he whispered to me “Tu sei il mio cielo Cigno” and his forehead came down and rested upon mine. He slowly began to move inside of me, circling deep and then pulling out of me, then pushing slow and deep back into me. I matched his rhythm as our bodies pushed and pulled together I could feel the coiling in my stomach and the intense sensation starting to ignite within me, spreading throughout my body. It was slowly building, a deep charge ready to go off at Edward’s doing. He sat up, pulling me with him. Guiding my movements and still pushing into me, he found the very center, which set off my building orgasm. As it started to tare through my body I gripped on to his shoulders tightly, my nails digging into his skin, and as my walls clenched down around him, it only caused him to thrust up into me one more time before it triggered his own release. As we came together I knew I was lost in him and it left me with only one choice, one way out that would ensure my identity, something I had never had to do before. And as we both came down from our orgasm’s I looked him in the eyes and spoke, “Red”.
            His body went stiff beneath mine and his eyes went cold and dark in an instant. It broke me, I had not only hurt myself, but I had hurt him. With tears welling in my eyes I said it one more time, just to be clear. “Red” Edward’s grip on me tightened only for a second before he released me. I could see the sheer anguish and confusion in his dark eyes. He was furious. But he made no move.
            I slowly removed myself from him and as I slipped out of the bed and turned to walk away from him a single tear ran down my cheek. I quickly grabbed the black silk rob, wrapping it around my body, I unlatched the lock on his door and slipped out of his room, never turning around to look back upon him. I knew that if he looked at me, or even spoke, I would run straight back into his arms because that is where I really wanted to be. But I knew that I couldn’t, I knew that he couldn’t know who I was. This was the best way, the only way. I hurried down to the room that I had been shown to earlier and found my phone, I dialed Ben’s number, and told him that I needed to be picked up immediately.
            I headed to the bathroom and showered and changed quickly. Making sure my mask was in place; I grabbed my things and headed downstairs to the front door. Jenks was there waiting for me.
            “Miss…your driver is here” He said with a sad smile. He handed me an envelope. “From Mister Cullen” He said.
            “Thank you Jenks” And before I turned around to head out the door I looked up the stairs one last time and I swear I could hear the sound of a piano playing faintly.
            “Your welcome Miss…safe journey” And with his words I turned around and reached for the door pulling it open, but before I stepped through I said one last thing to Jenks, “Tell him I’m sorry” and then I walked out, pulling the door closed behind me.
            I decided not to wait until tomorrow for my flight and had instructed Angela to make the arrangements for me to fly out tonight. So I had Ben drive me straight to the airport.
            “Miss how long will you be in Italy this time?” Ben asked as he pulled into the hanger where the private jet waited.
            “I am not sure this time, I will let Angela know as soon as I have all of the details…and Ben thank you for coming to get me on such short notice…I really appreciate it” I said to him.
            “Not a problem Miss…that is what I am here for” He said as he looked at me through the rearview mirror. “If there is anything you need anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask” I just gave him a small smile. Ben came to a stop and got out, he came around and opened my door. “Angela informed me that Jake will be going along with you on the flight and accompanying you throughout your trip…your Uncle’s and Father’s orders”
            “Of course” I just smiled and shook my head. Jake was my bodyguard and also a close family friend. “Thank you again Ben…for everything”
            Ben had the attendants see to my luggage and I boarded the plane. Jake was already inside waiting for me.
            “Bella” He said with enthusiasm and his big cheesy grin “So…bad night?” he asked. Jake wasn’t entirely aware of what I did at night, but he did know that I did something; he just wasn’t sure of what it entailed.
            “Don’t ask,” I said and I sat down in one of the big leather seats across from him.
            The pilot came out and informed us of our take off and gave us the approximate flight time. Jake and I settled in for our long flight. I planned on getting some much-needed sleep. And that is exactly what I did, and I didn’t wake up until we landed in New York for refueling. Next stop Voltura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment