Monday, February 7, 2011

THE SWAN Chapter 1


Chapter 1




BPOV
            It was raining again as was in usual Seattle fashion, the rain clouds acting as the cloak of the night sky hiding the one thing I truly wanted to see tonight. One star that’s all, just one to make a wish, but it didn’t look like it was going to happen. The limo came up to a large iron gate, coming to a stop only to be let in. Security cameras trailed as Ben pulled through the entrance. A smirk played on my face, well it seems as though he likes to watch. I thought to myself.
            “Miss what time would you like me to come and pick you back up?” Ben asked through the intercom of the limo.
            “Tomorrow morning at 10AM sharp please and then I will be going directly to the airport. Please see to it that Angela has my things ready for you to bring along…Thank you Ben” I answered back.
            “Yes Miss…will that be all then?”
            “Yes Ben, unless you are paged you won’t be bothered” Ben was a trusted man and had worked for me for the last five years. I had found him through my personal assistant Angela he was her boyfriend and assured me of his complete discretion.
            Something I required of all my personal staff, they were all under a non-disclosure agreement. Ben pulled in front of the house, the grounds were expansive and well kept, the main entrance was graced with large stone steps and the double doors were glass and wrought iron framed in oak. There were wrought iron lights that hung about lighting the outside and placed strategically throughout were more security cameras. When Ben came around to open my door, I stepped out under the umbrella that he held.
            “Miss” Ben said. I could tell he was taking note of all the cameras about as they followed us to the doors where Ben rang the bell. Which seemed a bit pointless if someone where on the inside watching us, knowing that we were already here.
            “Thank you Ben. You may go.” I gave him a reassuring smile and he nodded before turning to get back into the limo.
            As soon as I heard the limos engine start the front door opened.
            “Miss please come in…Mr. Cullen is expecting you” An older gentlemen with slicked back black hair and a black suit said. He had an accent but it was a bit muddled most likely from years of being away from his home.
            “Thank you”, I simply said and he led me into the foyer and then stopped.
            “ My name is Jenks Miss I am the head of the house …would you like me to take your coat?” He said simply.
            “No thank you Jenks…I will keep it with me” I replied.
            “Yes Miss…Mr. Cullen instructed me to show you to your room…this way” Jenks started walking towards a grand staircase that split at the second floor going in either direction. He led me to the second floor then going to his right he took me down the hallway to the third doorway on the left.
            “This is your room Miss…Mr. Cullen will be with you shortly” He opened the door for me showing me inside. “Will that be all Miss…may I get you anything else?” He asked politely.
            “No thank you Jenks…I should be fine” I smiled at him warmly.
            “Yes Miss…very well…if you need anything simply hit the intercom. The button is by the door” He showed me the intercom button and smiled softly before he left.
            The room was large and the furnishings were all exquisite dark walnut, the bed in the room was at least a king size and it was covered in a plush down comforter in a soft white. There were pillows of different shapes and sizes all of the same color, the walls were painted in a soft coffee and there were large black and white prints hanging on the walls. The room was clean and elegant. There was a sitting area next to a fireplace that had two chairs covered in pinstriped silk, and a solid colored matching couch, the fireplace had a walnut mantle and large white pillar candles atop of it. Above the mantle was a large mirror and I caught the reflection of a door in it. I turned and walked towards it.
             Upon opening the door I was met with an on suit bathroom. It was opulent and done entirely in Marble and glass. It was clean and smooth. I noticed on the chaise there was a black silk rob and an envelope. I walked over and picked up the envelope and opened it up. Inside was a note with instructions.
            Dear S,
You should have everything you need. If you do in fact require something please notify Jenks and he will get it for you immediately. Otherwise please meet me in my room at 8pm sharp; it is the second door on the left down from yours. You do not have to knock, please be ready for me.
                                   ~E.C.~

            It was only 6:45 so I had some time before I was to meet him and I decided to take a shower and get ready. The bathroom had everything in it that I needed. By 7:30 I was clean, shaved, and lotioned. I dried and tied back my hair, and did up my face as usual. By the time all was done it was five minutes to eight. So I slipped on the black silk rob and headed towards the second door down on the left.
            I opened the door quietly and slipped inside. The room was dimly lit with candles all about, there was music playing quietly in the background, I recognized it to be Muse’s “Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)”. The room was large and the furniture was sleek and masculine. The Bed was at least a king size four-poster bed, and was covered in a white down comforter and all of the pillows were the large European sized ones in a classic cover. There was a fireplace in his room as well, and it was lit, the flames were welcome due to the storm that was raging outside.
            But what caught my eye was the black satin pillow that sat in the middle of the floor, calling out to me, waiting, beckoning me. I slipped my rob off and placed it on one of the chairs near the fireplace. I was now only in a black lace bra and matching pantie set that had been laid out with the rob in the bathroom.
I then walked over to the pillow and kneeled down taking my position. Legs spread, head down, arms behind my back with my fingers locked together. I don’t know how long I waited as I allowed my mind to sink into subspace. I let my breathing slow, my heart rate even out and pace gently in my chest; I let the music in the background sink inside of me. My senses became heightened, my hearing perking, my sense of smell detecting melting wax, the lingering scent of sandalwood and musk, and the euphoric aroma of the wood burning in the fireplace, I kept my eyes closed and focused on my environment and that is the moment I felt it. The way the atmosphere changed, as if it were charged with electricity, it made the hairs on my neck stand and my skin to become peppered with goose bumps.
            I took a deep breath and the scent of him assaulted me, it was him, sandalwood, musk and pure man. I heard the door shut and the lock click, he moved silently and as I opened my eyes still directed at the floor, I was met with a pair of bare feet and the hem of black linen pants hitting the tops of those feet only to rest upon the plush rug he was standing on.
            “Thank you for being on time” the voice was deep, smooth and carried an ire of power. Causing my body to relax almost instantly, the reaction startling me momentarily. I did not respond to his statement, I simply remained as I was.
            “I trust that you found everything to your satisfaction?” He asked, but I gave no response. “You may answer”, He stated.
            “Yes sir, Thank you sir” I replied now having received the permission in which to speak.
            “Because of the time restraint you may answer as soon as I ask a question…is that understood?” He asked me.
            “Yes sir” I replied.
            “I must say that I hardly find it fair that you know who I am, but I do not have the pleasure of knowing who you are…I hardly know what to call you” He stated. This was something that I normally did not run into, most simply called me whatever pet name they were comfortable with. This was kind of strange.
            “Sir may call The Swan anything he wishes…Sir The Swan is your girl and will do what is asked of her”, I said, hoping that this answer pleased him.
            “Is that so…perhaps I shall just call you Cigno”, He stated calling me swan in Italian.
            “Look up at me Cigno…I want to see your face” I did as he instructed lifting my head, but I kept my eyes towards the ground. “Let me see your eyes” I let my eyes quickly drift over his form; he had long lean muscular legs that were covered in black linen pants that tied at the waist. He wore no shirt and his torso and chest were hard and defined, he had a trail of hair leading down past the drawstring of his pants which made me want to lick my lips, and the hair on his chest was light in color and just the right amount. His arms and shoulders were built to rival that of Adonis himself, his hands rested gently at his sides, giving me only a moment to take in the long strong fingers. When my eyes reached his face I felt as if the wind had been knocked out of me, the breath immediately caught in my chest as I inhaled. His jaw was sharp and chiseled only to be covered in a day or two’s worth of stubble, his lips were pouty and carried with them many secrets, but could provide just as much desire. His hair was a disarray of amber and brown making me want to push and pull my fingers through it. But what caused me a moment of panic and relief were the piercing green eyes that were staring down at me.
            “Ahhh...yes the infamous mask”, He said and the sexiest smirk that I had ever seen played across those lips. “She is even beautiful in her disguise of night…deep and dark in those pools I shall swim Cigno” Looking me piercingly in the eyes his words sank into my soul as he trailed the pad of his thumb down the outline of my mask, across my cheekbone and over my bottom lip. “Soft as a feather” He whispered deeply.
            The moment his skin touched mine I felt it, it was as if a spark ignited and went radiating through my body. His thumb left a slow burning trail of desire on my skin; I wanted to feel him, I wanted to touch him. I simply wanted him.
            “Stand” He ordered. I did as he commanded and stood directly in front of him my eyes cast down to the floor. “This shall be an interesting night Cigno” I could feel the sexual energy radiating between our two bodies as he stood there in front of me. My heart was no longer calmly beating within my chest as the song changed to Muse’s “Exogenesis: Symphony Part 2 (Cross-Pollination)”.
            “Shall we begin Cigno?” I knew it wasn’t a question that I need answer. And with that his mouth came crushing down on mine. What? Why would he kiss me? This was in breach of our contract!
            





            

No comments:

Post a Comment