Monday, February 14, 2011

THE SWAN Chapter 4


Chapter 4




            Italy. We were nearing Vultura and as I watched the city come into view from the limos window glistening high atop its mountainous foundation in the warmth of the Italian sun, I couldn’t help but think of the envelope that Jenks had handed to me upon my leaving Edward’s house. I was tired from our trip having been delayed going through customs, when were they going to learn that no matter how many times they searched the plane of Aro Vulturi they weren’t going to find anything. My uncle was smarter than that. Of course it was all for show, I knew that my Uncle had them on his payroll and I knew that they were paid quite well. But I also knew that he would never place me in any sort of compromising position either, he would never do that to his “Principessa.”
            “Miss saremo di arrivare in quindici minuti,” the driver said to me as I pulled the envelope from my satchel.
            “Grazie,” I replied.
            I placed my sunglasses on top of my head and looked the envelope over in my hands. Edward did not mark anything on the front; it was just a plain large stationary envelope, no doubt expensive. I ran my fingers along the seal before sliding it open.
            “What’s that Bells?” Jake asked pulling me out of my intense focus.
            “Oh…what…oh I am not sure…I was just about to find out myself,” I replied.
            “Love letter…does Bells have a secret admirer?” I rolled my eyes at him.
            “Shut up Jake…cazzo!” I sneered at him playfully.
            “Fatti una pugnetta principessa,” he replied in his horrid Italian accent, a playful smile was plastered all over his face.
            “Whatever…your accent is still shit” I said as I kicked him lightly in the shin. He tried to pretend like I had hurt him, but I just turned my attention back to the envelope in my hand.
            I pulled out what was in the envelope and my body went stiff. Edward had given me back my personal invitation that I had sent him. I was in shock, what in the hell did this mean? I sat there for a moment, staring down at the embossed card, finally I turned it over and much to my surprise he had written a note on the back of it in Italian. I recognized the handwriting to be his, as it was the same from the note he had left me in the bathroom.
Saro’ aspetto questo di nuovo il mio Cigno
            I was stunned he expected to receive my invitation again. Obviously he didn’t understand that what had happened was a one-time thing. What in the hell was I going to do? I knew if Edward Cullen really wanted to, he could track down “The Swan” he could find me some how, some way; he was a man of unlimited resources. But I couldn’t think about that now.
            I stuffed the envelope back into my satchel as the limo pulled up to the front of my Uncle’s large estate. Jake saw me inside and we were instantly met by my Uncle, he and Jake spoke briefly, before Jake left for whatever reason my Uncle had. Turning his attention to me, I was met with a big smile and open arms.
            “Ciao mia principessa, come stai?” he asked as he hugged me tightly. “Ahhh…E cosi bello avere a casa…dove si sono sicuri,” he said as he released me.
            “Grazie Zio…” I couldn’t help the smile that played on my face, my Uncle may be a dangerous and highly feared man, but he was still my Uncle and he loved me like I was his own daughter “Cosi come lo Zio e’ il business mafia in questi giorni?” I asked.
            “Parlando di business…” he said as he started to lead me toward the great room “Come abbiamo ospiti,” once we were in the great room, I noticed a man with his back turned to me, I could only see his silhouette because of the way the sun was shinning upon him through the window. “La mia principessa, ho qualcuno che vorrei in contrare…” and as he spoke the man turned around. As he did the breath in my body was knocked completely out of me. “So tratta di Edward Cullen,” holy shit! I knew Edward was a mafia boss; he had taken his father’s place after he had died. He was one of the higher-ranking bosses. He held quite a bit of power that of which held rule over the west coast. But I had no idea that my Uncle was directly doing business with him now. What the fuck was I going to do?
            Edward sauntered over to where we were standing and reached for my hand, kissing the top of it “Principessa, e’ un piacare,” he said in greeting. I saw something flash across his eyes. They went dark for a moment before they turned back to their emerald green. And just like last night when he had touched me I felt the same spark, the same charge of electricity in the air. Oh this could not be good!
            “Si, sono sicuro che e’,” I replied as I quickly pulled my hand out of his grasp. I glared at him momentarily before turning to my Uncle. “Mi scusi Zio,” and I left quickly from the room. As I left I heard my Uncle speak.
            “Doveva essere stanco del suo volo,” he said trying to excuse my rude behavior.
            “Si, sono sicuro che sia,” Edward replied. His voice seemed curious in his reply, as if he was examining what had just happened.
            As I went to walk up the stairs, I turned to look back into the great room. Edward was staring at me over my Uncle’s shoulder, his look was intense; it felt as though he was undressing me with his eyes. I headed up to my room and locked the door. I didn’t want anyone disturbing me. I needed to think. I thought that I was going to be able to escape from Edward Cullen, but now he was here and in my Uncle’s house. SHIT! I needed to figure out what my next move was going to be. But I was to tired, and after what had just happened downstairs; sleep over took me fast, but even in my sleep I could not escape Edward.
            I could feel his tongue languidly caress my skin. I was lying on my stomach and my hands were bound above my head, and tied to the headboard of the bed. Edward was hovering over me, licking and leaving open-mouthed kisses all along my body, from my ankles, up my legs, my ass, all over my back and shoulders. He then placed a black silk blindfold, and covered my eyes. I could feel his weight shifting on the bed as he moved around; suddenly I felt something soft and firm glide over my ass before it came down onto my left cheek. “Do you like that Cigno?” And then I felt it again only this time it came down on my right, and then my left in a quick succession. The sting that it left me with was erotic and caused me to let out a moan of pleasure. “Spread your legs apart,” he ordered. I did as I was told and I felt the object he was using to spank me run along my slit. I then realized that it was a riding crop that he was using. He brought the crop down and let it snap lightly against my aching pussy. The moan that escaped me was even louder than the first. “I think you do like it…il mio piccolo cigno cattivo”
            
 Startled from my dream there was knocking on my door, waking me from an exquisite torture. As I stood to go open my door I could feel the aching between my thighs, and it only caused me to sigh in frustration.
            “Si..si…I’ll be right there,” I pulled my hair up on the top of my head quickly and went to my door. I unlocked it and pulled it open.
            And as if my dreams were breathing people to life, there was none other than Edward Cullen standing on the other side.
            “Principessa…” he said looking at me quizzically. His eyes were dark again and I could see the danger in them. But his eyes, they called to me that stare, it was hypnotizing. “I was just heading towards my room and I just wanted to make sure that I didn’t do anything to offend you downstairs…I don’t want to upset you” Interesting a polite and gentlemanly Edward Cullen, well here is a side that I wasn’t expecting to see.
            “Excuse me?” I asked taken back by his change in demeanor. He took a step closer to me before he spoke again.
            “I said that I hoped I hadn’t offended you down,” I said curtly and with a half smile. He took another step towards me, causing me to take one back.
            “Are you sure?” What is his deal?
            “Yes,” I let out in a breath. He was so close and he was staring me directly in the eyes, but I knew I couldn’t back down. It wasn’t in my nature; well it wasn’t in Bella Swan’s nature. The Swan on the other hand was an entirely different matter.
            “Is there anything else you wanted?” I said sternly as I glared back at him.
            “No, that was all…Oh…your Uncle wanted me to inform you that dinner will be served at 8 sharp,” he lingered a moment before he turned and walked away.
            “Porca troia,” I mumbled to myself. I really needed to figure out why Edward Cullen was here.

SOOOO…secrets out now you know the mystery of who Edward and Bella really are!!! Drama on the way!!! Hope you all enjoyed the little dream sequence. Have no fear, lemony goodness is just around the corner.
TRANSLATIONS:
Principessa- Princess
Miss saremo di arrivare in quindici minuti- Miss we will be arriving in 15 min
Grazie- thank you
Cazzo- dick
Fatti una pugnetta principessa- have a wank
Saro’ aspetto questo di nuovo il mio Cigno- I’ll be expecting this back again my swan
Ciao mia principessa, come stai- Hello my princess how are you
E cosi bello avere a casa- It is so good to have you home
dove si sono sicuri- where you are safe
Grazie Zio- Thank you Uncle
Cosi come lo Zio e’ il business mafia in questi giorni- So Uncle how is the mafia business these days
Parlando di business- Speaking of business
Come abbiamo ospiti-Come we have guests
La mia principessa, ho qualcuno che vorrei in contrare-My princess I have someone I would like you to meet
So tratta di Edward Cullen- This is Edward Cullen
Principessa, e’ un piacare- Princess it is a pleasure
Si, sono sicuro che e’- Yes I am sure it is
Mi scusi Zio- Excuse me Uncle
Doveva essere stanco del suo volo- she must be tired from her flight
Si, sono sicuro che sia- Yes I am sure she is
il mio piccolo cigno cattivo- My naughty little swan
Porca troia- fucking hell

No comments:

Post a Comment