Wednesday, February 9, 2011

THE SWAN Chapter 2


Chapter 2


            His lips were hard against mine, his right hand positioned at the back of my neck; his other was pulling my body from my hip into his. I needed to stop this, but the moment his tongue pushed through his mouth and into mine my body seemed to loose control of itself and I belonged to him. Involuntarily my mouth opened, and my tongue pushed back against his. I could feel myself melding into him, I was loosing control; this could not happen. I could not allow this to continue. A moan escaped my throat and he pulled me closer to him, his large hand at my waist gripped into my skin, and ever so cunningly his fingers splayed out and moved down to where he grabbed onto my ass. Pushing me into his now prominent erection.
            My hands of their own accord had found their way into his hair. The soft strands were threaded in-between my fingers. I gripped onto it, tugging it slightly eliciting a deep groan from his chest. This very sound is where I took an opportunity to break away from his intoxicating hold on me. I pulled his head back by his hair and moved away so I could look him in the eyes. And when his eyes opened and he looked down at me, I spoke.
            “Yellow” I stated somewhat out of breath.
            There was a spark in his eyes and one corner of his mouth turned up, leaving him with smug ass smirk playing on his face.  
            “Are you warning me Cigno?”
            “Yes, you have already broken one of my rules. Sir is lucky I am still here” I replied earnestly.
            “Is that so? Do you know who I am Cingo?” The fact of the matter was that I did know who he was. And it did not intimidate me one bit.
            “I’m not scared of you,” I said in retaliation.
            “You should be,” He said.
            “You won’t hurt me,” I said looking him directly in the eyes. And the truth was I knew that he wouldn’t hurt me. I could see it, I could feel it, everything about what had just happened told me that he would rather protect me than hurt me.
            “And how do you know that Cigno?” He asked. I could see the power in him, where he demanded answers and got them.
            “Because you would not have just done what you did unless you would have known how I was going to react…” and before I could finish what I was going to say he pushed my body away from his holding me at arms length.
            “I my dear am Edward Fucking Cullen and that is reason enough for me to do what I want…I need no more than that” and that is when I called his bluff. He had kissed me for the very same reason that I had kissed him. He had felt the very same thing that I had, that spark of electricity, but being who he was I knew that he was not going to admit to that outright. “Now I think that it is time for us to continue…after all our time is limited no?”
            “Yes Sir” I replied and lowered my head, placing my hands behind my back. I would do what he wanted, but something told me that what had just happened between us was far from over.
            Edward took a step back from me and circled around me once. He stopped and stood directly behind me.
            “I think it is time for this to go…I am finding it to be unnecessary” and with those words he unclasped my bra. And then starting at my wrists he let his hands slide up my arms pulling them apart so they were resting at my sides. He continued up my arms until he reached the straps where he hooked his fingers into them, letting his short nails scrape along my skin, he pulled the straps down my arms and let the bra fall to the floor.
            “Cingo I am going to bind your hands now” he whispered into my ear.
            I then felt a silk scarf being wrapped around my wrists and forearms; the cool fabric was enticing, leading me into a spiral of anticipation. I could feel the need starting to grow within me. The aching starting to throb between my thighs, I let out a heavy breath.
            “Do you like that?” He asked as he walked around to stand in front of me.
            “Yes Sir” My response was husky and laced with desire.
            As he stood in front of me he pulled on both ends of the scarf, pulling it taught. Causing my arms to come together and my chest to push out.  Edward was standing close enough to me that when my chest jutted out my nipples grazed against him.
            “Uhhh” I let out in a breath.
            Edward tied the scarf so it would remain taught holding my arms in place.
            “That’s what I like to hear,” he said in my ear. His breath was hot and moist as the words rolled out. He then placed an open-mouthed kiss just below my ear and let his tongue make a trail down to the apex of my neck. Where he then blew upon it gently, causing the skin to prickle.
            My breathing was starting to pick up along with my heart rate. I closed my eyes reaching deep within myself, letting my mind and body settle back into subspace. I let the sensation of his tongue sweeping over my skin carry me into the sounds around me. The soft rustle of Edward’s pants as he moved, the sound of his breathing as it entered and exited his body, the crackle of wood in the fire place, the sound of the rain falling against the windows, and the synthetic voice of Muse’s “Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption)” playing. And then it occurred to me how appropriate the song was in this moment of Edward redeeming himself after having broken one of my rules.
But something stirred in me. Never in all of my years, have I ever wanted a man to kiss me. Never has there been a moment where I was charged with such raging and conflicting emotion where it caused me to want another person so badly. I was drawn to him; in the few minutes that I had spent with him I already knew in my mind and body that there was something different about him. And it wasn’t because of who he was, that much was sure.  I had been around people like him my entire life, I was one of them, although he didn’t know that and never would. But the way he touched me, no one had ever touched me that way before, just his presence elicited a reaction, it was as if he was like my own personal brand of heroine. Designed specifically for me. That in and of itself let me know that this couldn’t possibly end well.
I was relieved from my thoughts and brought back into the moment when I felt his fingers glide over the tops of my breasts, then coming around to cup them slightly only to trail down my torso and along my sides. Where he then turned them around to slide his fingers under my panties.
“Time for these to go as well Cigno”, and he slid them down my legs, letting his hands feel down the entire outside length of both my legs. When he reached my feet he picked them up one at a time pulling my panties off of me with ease. “Spread your legs apart” He ordered in a breath that was deep and husky.
I did as he said and moved to stand with my legs just slightly farther than shoulder width apart. He was down on his knees in front of me and he looked up at me through his thick lashes.
“Watch me Cigno…don’t take your eyes off of me” his voice was commanding and it made the throbbing increase, the anticipation was such a glorious torture.
My lips parted and my breathing turned into subtle pants as he placed his hands on the tops of my feet. Edward rubbed small circles over my anklebones before he slowly began sliding his hands up the front of my legs. I did as he said and kept my eyes fixed on what he was doing. The pads of his thumbs grazed the insides of my thighs and before he reached the one place I was aching for him to touch his hands snaked around to my ass pulling me closer to him. He held me by my hips for a moment and closed his eyes taking a deep breath.
“Tesoro mio” he whispered quietly. I don’t know if I was meant to hear it or not but the words seared into my soul. He then opened his eyes and looked up at me, something had changed, his pupils were dilated and they were a much darker shade of green, there was danger lurking behind them, and need, the need to posses. His grip tightened on my hips and he licked his lips.
“Watch me!” I was entranced; I don’t think that I could take my eyes from him if I had wanted to.
He brought his head down and placed an open-mouthed kiss on the apex of my thighs. Looking up at me through his lashes he moved to my center he bit down gently just above my clit. I was waxed bare and my skin was so sensitive there.
“Uhhh” the noise came out of my mouth at the contact of his teeth scrapping against my flesh.
Edward then kissed the spot he had bitten before; he brought his right hand down and let his thumb rub over my clit. He brought his mouth down and sucked softly on it, circling his tongue around it as well before he pulled away. And to push me further Edward let out a soft stream of air. He waited only a moment before he let his thumb come back down to rub circles over my clit again.
“Do you like that Cigno?” he asked.
“Yes Sir” I replied in a pant.
“Move closer and put your left leg over my shoulder” With my arms bound it wasn’t easy balancing myself, but Edward helped me by holding me by my ass and thigh with his left arm and he gripped onto my left thigh that I had placed over his shoulder. “Keep watching,” he demanded.
And with his words he let his head fall between my thighs, his tongue came out and he let it sweep up the entire length of my slit. His hand that was holding my thigh wrapped around further so he could reach my clit and his thumb began rubbing circles over it once again. His tongue came back down and started making languid passes only to stop and circle my opening. My subtle mewling and moaning was becoming increasingly more apparent with each passing. I had to reach deep within myself to stop the impending release that wanted to spread and come ripping from my body. The battle within me was a heavenly torture that I relished. It was the very reason in which I found pleasure in being dominated. The pure loss of control was something that I found to be quite appealing to me, given the nature of my life and where I came from. But it was the loss of this control in which I had the power and that is what really thrilled me, knowing that ultimately it was I who was the one who held the upper hand.
Edward pulled away from me and looked up at me, eyes dark and heavy.
“You are exquisite Cigno” It came out as a whisper and he lowered my leg from his shoulder. “Turn around” and I did as I was told. I felt him start to untie the silk scarf from my arms and wrists after removing it, he turned me back around. “Do you want me to let you come Cigno?” He asked me as he stood.
“Sir, this girls body belongs to you and this girl will do what is desired of her. This girl only wishes to please you Sir” I replied. The truth was I did want to come, he lit my body on fire and the slightest touch from him caused it to rage within me.
“Please me?” He said it more as a sarcastic statement than anything else. “I don’t know if you can please me Cigno…because you have something that I want, but you are not willing to give. But my very nature…the very man that I am says that, that doesn’t matter, it says that I can take whatever I want, whatever I desire…so what do you say to that Cigno? You know who I am, but you claim to no be afraid and now you have something I want but you are unwilling to give…So Cigno being the man that I am what should I do?” He asked looking at me, his eyes were serious and he was demanding his answer. I imagine that this was the look that he gave everyone that worked for him, but I did not work for him. Did he not realize that this, me being here was a fucking privilege, that he had received an invitation, and it was not the other way around!
I didn’t answer him, instead I defied him deliberately, he was trying to push me, and so I decided to push him back.
“Answer me!” He demanded. But I gave no answer, only remained, as I was looking him straight in the eyes. “Is this how you want it Cigno? Do you want to see The Edward Cullen…see what I am really made of?” His voice was hard in an eerily calm way. He yielded his power with such control that I found it only stoked the fire raging inside of me. My breathing became slightly heavier and I could feel the surge of adrenaline mix with my arousal pushing me further into my state of euphoria.
Edward took a step towards me and grabbed my chin pulling my face up so I was looking directly at him.
“I know what you are thinking before you do Cigno…I know what you want…I can feel it…I tasted it” He said as he took his free hand and slid it between my thighs running it along my slit, gathering my arousal on his fingers. Edward brought his coated fingers up to my lips, painting them with the warm silken nectar that he caused.
“Taste yourself Cigno…” And slowly my tongue came out licking my bottom lip before I pulled it in-between my teeth biting it. I let it go and then licked my top lip and as I brought my tongue back into my mouth Edward spoke again, “I did that…no one else…” and with his words he crushed his mouth down upon mine once again. And this time I did not hesitate to kiss him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment