Monday, February 7, 2011

The Swan A New STORY BY CRAZYKATE





This story contains strong sexual content with BDSM themes and may not be suited for some. It also contains violence and explicit language.

I do not own the characters they belong to Stephanie Meyer. No copyright infringement intended. The material used in this story is for entertainment purposes only.

Prologue



 I am a trained submissive. I let men use my services for one night only. I belong to the BDSM community and I am highly revered and I am well respected. My situation is unique and unlike any other. I have rules and my contract is very strict. My services are not easy to obtain and go by invitation only. I remain anonymous at all times; my mask is not to be removed for any reason. I will not allow traditional “sexual intercourse”, and I do not kiss on the mouth. But I find that everything else that I allow on my list of “play” has served its purpose well. My roll is to please my dominate for one night and one night alone. This is who I am when the sun sets, this is who I become when I put on my mask. I am “The Swan”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment