Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UPDATE for you Junkies...GRRR...Love you!!!

Aright, 2nd chapter working will be posted shortly... Sorry for the delay I have just been busy, trying to get shit together. Trying figure out that damn facebook page for this blog, for some reason unkown to me, I have developed facebookretarditis and was experiencing some difficulties. But have know fear, all is fine and dandy for the moment. So you can keep your panties on, and I will make sure and keep my big girl panties pulled up. This shit needs to get done ya hear...Any who...back to the matter at hand and that is Fan Fiction dedicated to Twilight and the mouth watering pantie twisting Edward Cullen aka Mr. Robert Pattinson and the kickass middle finger waving beautifully shy Bella Swan aka Kristen Stewart. So let me get on with it...Huggies and Squishes...you know I won't leave you empty handed...so here ya go...drool away cheecky monkeys...

I wonder what she is thinking...I know what I would be thinking...  
Come Back for More Deliciousness Monkeys...Love you all...

No comments:

Post a Comment