Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Here we go!!!

Okee Dokee artichokees,  I am working on my first adaptation, its to everyone's favorite "TWILIGHT"...Yeah, I can here the screams now. Now don't get your panties in a twist, it will have everything, it will be a fantastic recluse adaptation full of new settings and  of course chalked to the brim of hot steamy sex scenes. You know you all want it, of course we do, its the one thing we can't get enough of. For fucks sake if we have to wait over a year just to see it on the big screen we might as well be making up our own stories in the mean time just to pass the time. Am I right or am I right? And we all know that is gonna be put in some bullshit PG-13 setting so for us grown ups I am dropping the boundaries and letting it all come out the way the man upstairs intended for us to see it, well read it in this case. Ok, well I am off to write, so I can have something to wet our little appetites...off for  now my lovelies...kiss kiss

CrazyKate

No comments:

Post a Comment