Sunday, August 22, 2010

Decissions Desissions...and a little eye candy just because I can...

For fucks sake batman, I have been thinking to myself all day about what's next... Well I have some pretty good ideas brewing in my twisted little brain so don't worry. I have to say I am really enjoying this, taking characters from another book and turning the story into my own, gives me something to do.(you know so I don't have to actually deal with my real life!!!! lmfao literally...) The only conversation I get on a daily basis is that with my 18 month old son, I never wanted to speak toddler so bad in my life, that or dog, it would be nice to know what my two dogs are thinking every now and then as they just lay their fury little asses on the floor and nap all day. Must be nice, the life of a dog, nap, eat, nap, eat, get up go outside, shit, nap, eat, WOW, I think it's time that I re-enter the world of people who speak in coherent sentences and eat with silverware and don't drink out of sippy cups. Oh but never mind all that, I have a book to finish, blogs to write, Fan fiction to peddle, and other work to conquer, so I stay busy. Off I go...Love you all my little internet hookers...hugs and squishes...

I never wanted to be a cigarette so bad in my life...
For fucks sake....that's all I really have to say about that...any objections? I THINK NOT...well there is a little something for ya, ya scanky little bitches...love ya!!! OH you all know you love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment