Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Holy Shit Balls...

Well I would just like to announce that it has happened. I signed my contract yesterday. I am now an official author, for reals...Like for real real... Who would of thunk it!!! For sucks sake I am still trying to process it, I don't think that it has fully sunk in yet. I am pretty sure that it won't until I see my pretty book of erotic poetry in print. Stand by for details kiddies. I will let you know when and where and all the good stuff. I am so juiced, I can't believe that I actually did it. Yeah me!!! Ok now that my momentary period of self pronounced acclaim!!!

Okay another update...First chapter of my version of OB-scene fan fiction adaption of twilight is almost finished will be posted shortly...Love you all....

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you and so proud of you !! holy shit balls is right! Great times ahead for you lady!! You are extremely talented and deserving of all good things to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie...Your the bestest..Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete