Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WHAT'S YOUR POISON Chapter 6 Dark End of the Street

Chapter 6
Dark End of the Street



EPOV

            Standing there at the dark end of the street, waiting on the curb for the cab her eyes were penetrating mine. When the cab pulled up we both got in and I told him the address to my apartment, we just sat there staring at one another, hand in hand. Our chests rising and falling, eyes never moving except to blink, “SIR”
            “Huh?” I was suddenly startled and my eyes broke from Bella’s and shot towards the cabby. “I’m sorry what?”
            “We’re here Sir…$14.50 for the ride” He said nonchalantly.
            “Oh yeah right” I could still feel Bella’s eyes on me. I reached for my wallet and grabbed a twenty out and handed it to him “Here man…keep the change” I opened the door sliding out and I pulled Bella along with me. I hurried through the lobby, the elevator was open, thank god and we were able to get in right away. We stepped into the elevator still hand in hand, I reached over and pushed the button to my floor, the door closed and the elevator began to move. Neither one of us spoke, but our eyes moved to star into one another’s yet again. I didn’t even notice as the elevator car began to move, I didn’t notice the music, the only thing I noticed was the look in Bella’s eyes, deep and longing. She was telling me everything I needed to know, everything I had ever wanted and hadn’t known that I needed in that look. It was frightening and calming all at once, but before I could do anything about it, the elevator door opened. I pulled her outside and down the hallway to the door of my apartment. Pulling my keys out of my pocket, I unlocked the door. Quickly I opened it and led her inside.
            My apartment was quite large and open. It was more like a loft but there were full walls separating everything, living with Emmett the privacy was needed. It was modern and streamlined but all of the small things were vintage or had to do with cars, motorcycles, art, music or surfing and of course Emmett had the kitchen completely done custom and to his exact specifications.
            “Would you like a beer?” I asked her as I walked her into the kitchen. I stopped for a moment and hit a button on the keypad on the wall by the living room. We had surround sound in the apartment and I hit play, I needed the music and I knew Bella would appreciate it. Janis Joplin’s “ A Woman Left Lonely” was the first song came on.
            “Sure” She replied. I grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and then I led her to the living room to sit down. She sat down on the couch it was an old saddle leather; she ran her hand over it, feeling the softness of it. I walked over to the window, looking out over the lights of the city. The song changed to Cat Power’s “Dark End of the Street”. I took a long pull from my peer and set it down, turning to look at Bella, she was watching me. A small smile playing on her face, I smiled back.
            “Come here…Dance with me” It really wasn’t a question. I wanted to feel her body against mine. She stood from the couch and set her beer down on the table. She walked over to me and I pulled her close to me. Bella looked up at me, one hand on my chest the other in mine; the only light on was coming from the kitchen casting a soft glow upon us. The raspiness of Chan Marshall’s voice and the beat of the snare drum, the guitar rifts, and the soul of the organ guiding me with Bella against me, the moment was perfect.
            I leaned down and kissed her. Our lips moving and touching softly against each other’s, her hand that was on my chest slid up and snaked around to the nape of my neck. Her fingers tangled into my hair. The kiss was slow and languid. Her tongue came out and licked my bottom lip, my mouth parted and my tongue came out. The moment our tongue touched I felt it, that electric spark, that radiated through my entire body, causing and involuntary groan in my chest. The kiss deepened instantly. When the song ended the kiss broke.
            We just continued to look at one another, while the song “A Song for You” by Ryan Adams-Whisky Town began to play. Bella let out a long content sigh and placed her head down to my chest. As it rested there, I brought my own down and let my lips rest in her hair, placing a kiss occasionally atop her head as we danced in my living room. I wouldn’t normally considered myself a romantic guy, but there was just something about Bella that wanted me to be a better man, to give her all of those things, to be the man I knew she deserved because something told me that she hadn’t always gotten what she deserved and that thought unsettled me. There was something nagging me in the back of my mind and I couldn’t place it, but I didn’t want to focus on that now, I just wanted to focus on her and this moment because she deserved that, she needed that. She needed me and I her, and I wasn’t dumb enough to not recognize that. Fuck I knew it scared the shit out of me, but I also wasn’t dumb enough to let the best fucking thing to ever happen to me go either. As the song ended I looked down at Bella and it was at that moment when it hit me, I was falling for her. And it was at that moment that I knew I was never going to be able to walk away from her, this one crazy woman, with her bike, tattoos, surf board, and fuck hot ways, owned my ass. I was in love with Bella Swan.
            “Edward…” I didn’t let her finish her sentence because I scooped her up into my arms bridal style and carried her off to my bedroom. The music filtered through the room as I sat her down at the foot of my bed, the song changed to “All But One” by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals. I started to undress her, removing her shoes, placing them on the floor, I then let my hands slide up her legs to the button. I took the hem of her top pulling over her body, she lifter her arms and I tossed it to the side, I reached behind her, unclasping her bra and as I slid the straps from her shoulders I placed open mouthed kisses on each of her shoulders and along her collarbone. I moved my hands back to her hips. I lifted her gently pushing her back on the bed, I kneeled between her legs grabbing onto the waistband of leather pants she lifted her hips and I gently pulled them off of her. Bella lay before me completely naked and she was breathtaking.
            “You’re beautiful”, I whispered. I stood for a moment looking at her and swiftly removed my own clothing. I toed off my boots and socks. Her eyes moved across my body as I removed my shirt and pants. There was something erotic about having her watch me undress. Once I finished I crawled back up onto the bed placing myself in between Bella’s legs. Her knees bent and her thighs came up holding me close, our chest’s were both heavy with breath, I could feel her heart pounding. There was no wasting any time tonight, as the song changed to “Since I’ve Been Loving You” by Led Zeppelin, I reached between our bodies; I let my fingers graze her hot center to make sure she was ready for me. She was already wet; I reached for my hard cock and lined up with her wet center. I slowly pushed into her. As I did Bella’s fingernails dug into my back, her legs fell further apart allowing me to push further into her, and her back arched as her head fell back. I pushed as deep as I could, our bodies sliding against one another’s, fuck she felt so good.
            “Fuck baby you feel so good” I pulled almost all the way out of her before I pushed slowly back into her.
            “Edward…UNGGG” She gripped onto me tighter, her thighs squeezing me, her nails scrapping against my skin. It was pure fucking ecstasy.
            Our bodies just pushed and pulled deep and hard against each other’s. I could feel that she was just as close as I was.
            “Baby I am so close…oh…fuck…UHHH” And with that her walls clenched down around my cock milking it, her whole body trembling. It caused my own sudden release, pushing my orgasm to rock through my body.
            “Fuuuck…Bella” Her name came tumbling out of my mouth. I collapsed on top of her.
            After a moment, I rolled off of her and pulled her close. Reaching down I brought the covers up and placed them on top of us. It didn’t take long before the both of us fell into a deep sleep. I knew tomorrow would be a busy day. She told me earlier that Angela and Ben were coming into town and we had work to do on the shop amongst other things. But for now I just wanted to focus on the beautiful woman who was falling asleep in my arms, the woman who I was no doubt falling in love with. 






There it is Monkeys....Enjoy Sorry for the Delay...But all is swell in hell now...so go and read!!! Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment