Tuesday, January 18, 2011

University of Eternity Chapter 18 Wave of Transcendence Part 2

Chapter 18
Wave of Transcendence part 2




“Incandescent desire, Unbridled, charging passion. Fussing life, twisting fate and the immortality of time. Rushing stillness in the belly of my sin…” Kathryn Williams
Williams, K. (2010). Filtered Love. Baltimore: Publish America.


EPOV

            I was lost in her, the scent of her satisfied arousal, the lingering passion that lay between our naked bodies. It was like I had tunnel vision, but it wasn’t just my vision, it was all of my senses. My Bella consumed me; it was intense to the point where it was almost unbearable. But bearing this was all I wanted, it wasn’t enough I needed more, it was as if my entire being depended on her. It went beyond gravity, beyond the need to touch her, and feel her; it was all consuming, euphoric, as if she was my own personal brand of heroin, as if God had created her to be specifically for me, no one else. I was the Adam to her Eve, but at the same time I was her apple or rather she was mine. And I needed to taste her fruit or I would parish, my body would burst into flames and become nothing more than a pile of ash.
            Is this how it felt for the rest of my family, is this what having a love day meant? How was this handled, it’s not as if I can touch her and feel her with the power my body wanted to yield.
            I began to panic. I had to leave; I needed to leave before I hurt her.
            “Jasper!!!...I need your help…JASPER!!!” I let out my plea, loud enough that Jasper would hear, but Bella would not. HE quickly responded to me in his mind. Sending a wave of calm over me, just long enough for me to dress and get out of the bedroom.
            I am here Edward, outside on the deck. Jesus Christ man, I can fucking feel everything…we need to tone this shit down or I ma going to go and jump Ali.
            I made my way towards the deck, as I opened the door to the outside I took a deep breath of the forest air. “Jas what do I do…I don’t know what to do…I can’t hurt her…but this is so intense all I want to do is touch her” My voice was raspy and wary.
            “I know bro…Ali isn’t here so I don’t know what she sees or if she even sees anything, she went to the store…for god only knows what” He paused taking in my appearance, he too took a deep breath. I know he could feel everything that I was. It made me feel guilty, but I couldn’t help it. “Well the good thing is Bella won’t be awake for a few more hours…we can make sure that she is occupied for the time being…but right now I think we should run, maybe hunt…but something to expel some of the energy”
            “Yeah okay…but who is here…are Em and Rose around to be with Bella when she wakes up?” Then my beastly brother busting in answered my question; he strolled out on to the deck.
            “Who’s talking about me now?” Em asked as he came strutting through the door. “Oh fuck boss you look like shit!”
            “Fuck Em…I’m getting worked here”
            “No worries bro…We got you…I think you should get out of here for a while…I will take care of Bella boss…you know we love her…she is our sis” Emmett patted me on the back and I just sighed heavily and nodded. I really did not want to leave Bella, but I knew that it was the best thing at the moment. With that I agreed and Jasper and I set off into the woods.

BPOV

            I woke up to the sound of pounding on Edward’s bedroom door and Emmett yelling.
            “Wakey Wakey little wahine time to bust you out da hale…you better get dressed or I am busting in there to drag your ass out little sis” UGH…Emmett where is Edward? Why in the hell am I waking up alone in bed naked? This sure as shit is not right as far as I am concerned. I especially don’t need to be waking up to Emmett’s loud ass. I mean I dig the due but really?
            “OKAY OKAY…KEEP YOUR SHORTS ON BOSS…I WILL BE OUT WIKI WIKI” I shouted back to Emmett.
            “Sounds good little wahine…Rosie and I will be downstairs waiting for you in the kitchen” He said back and he plowed back down the stairs. Jesus he sounded like a freight train when he walked. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes ass I dragged my tired ass out of the bed. I really wanted to know where Edward was at, I know that he would not have left me unless it was important. I hope that everything was okay.
            Eventually I was showered and dressed ready to face Emmett and Rosalie. I made my way down to the kitchen and what I found was something that shocked the living shit out of me. There in front of me was Emmet in an apron standing at the counter with Rosalie at his side, who in all reality looked like she was about to kill him (if that were even possible). In what looked like an attempt to cook something.
            “Emmett McCarty Cullen I swear to Fucking Pele I am going to cut off your balls and throw them into Mouna Fucking Kea… If you wave that god damn knife…no more licking hon…” Rose didn’t finish her sentence when she saw me standing there looking at her quizzically.
            “WOW…really…you sure you don’t want to finish that sentence Rosalie?”
            “Yeah Rosie…what were you gonna say baby?” Emmett asked.
            “Oh for fucks sake…I am pau…Emmett you can finish this on your own…and as for you Bella…well let’s just say I will tell you about that some other time…I am sure Edward may want in on that” She said as she winked at me and walked out of the kitchen. “I will be back in a few…I am going to go clean myself up…this food thing is well…it’s disgusting…call me when you are ready to leave” I just shook my head at her, vampires really didn’t like food.
            “So Emmett…would you like some help with that?” I asked as I walked the rest of the way into the kitchen. “And where is Edward...is everything alright…he didn’t leave a note or anything…that isn’t like him” I walked over to the counter to inspect the damage Emmett was inflicting on the kitchen and its contents.
            “Oh yeah…um no worries little sis…he is just dealing with his first looove day…he will be okay…he just wasn’t really sure how to deal with the intensity of it and well …um…well he didn’t want to hurt you or anything ya know with …um his uh…ya know super peen”
            “WHAT!” I coughed out. “EMMMET!...are you fucking kidding me?”
            “Listen little wahine…seriously…Edward has never had a love day and well they are really intense and the vampire need to well have sex or well make-love to their make is crazy wicked intense…and well our strength is insane and Edward was starting to have a love day…and he loves you sis…you’re his mate…for realz…you’re it for him and it would destroy Edward if he ever hurt you…so he and Jasper took off for the day so Edward could get a grasp on it…Burn off some energy…No worries though…he will be back sometime tonight when he get a grip…And he will…Edward has more control than any of us…I swear wahine he probably has more control than Carlilse and he like works with blood and shit on the regular…ya Doctor and all…but don’t worry he will be back…He has mad love for you sis…like da kine mad love…never seen anything like it…none of us have…seriously…like you’re a human and he is a vampire…I still don’t get it…but the dude is like choke crazy…mad got his swirl on for you in a desperate surf stoked da kine way” Emmett just smiled and put his arm around my shoulders pulling me into a half hug. He really was becoming more and more like a brother to me.
            “Okay Emmett…I just worry about him…you know I love him too…I just…I don’t know…this has just been all so much so fast…sometimes I feel overwhelmed about it all…and when he isn’t around I feel like I am drowning…. he is kind of like my anchor...I don’t know it’s hard to explain” I just looked up at him.
            “No worries little sis…I got you…trust” He just beamed back at me.
            “So what is for breakfast?” I asked somewhat skeptically.
            Breakfast was an adventure to say the least but, whatever, eventually I ate and helped Emmett clean up the tidal wave of a mess.
            “Thanks little sis…sorry about the mess…not really used to all this human stuff…haven’t really had it around since Caleb ya know and well he was a guy…pretty easy…he used to just sneak off to the shrimp truck…that is if Esme would let him get away with it” Emmett put the last dish in the dishwasher and we headed out toward the garage where Rosalie apparently was.
            “So was every body close to Caleb…I mean what is the whole story there…I mean I know that he was Jacob’s brother or whatever…but it’s not like Jake was ever old enough to know him…I still don’t get why Jake would be pissed about someone he never met… I mean I get it…he is family…but at the same time…he never knew him…but…well fuck…Jake is a stubborn ass and there is more there to it at the moment with him” I kept thinking about my fucking hand…asshole.
            We walked out to the garage and Rosalie was working on her Charger, doing what exactly beats the hell out of me, but that was her thing.
            “Well little wahine…the thing is the tribe is one big family and well you know that…Caleb was special to them…Billy is like the head council leader…he is the son of Ephrim Black…and well Ephrim is the one who made the treaty with us when we first moved here, and he is the one who is the first to become the shape shifters…he was the oldest of them…he was close to 200 years old Bella…you see shape shifter stop aging when they phase…stopping around 25 or something…well that isn’t entirely true I guess…they age…but its very very slowly almost as if they stop…and they don’t start aging again until they make the choice to stop phasing” Wow this was all crazy more and more information. “Well I am pretty sure that is how it goes anyway…you would have to ask them…But you see…Caleb was Billy’s son, and like I said Billy was the head council leader…basically he was the ‘top dog’” Emmmett said with a snicker.
            “Funny Emmett…real smooth …ass” What a dork.
            “Anyway…so yeah was kind of like the chief yeah…so they expected Caleb to follow in his footsteps…but Caleb didn’t want that…Caleb wanted to go pro…Caleb wanted to surf…He thought that he could do more for the tribe by being who was rather than what he was…he wanted to follow his heart…his dreams…not his father…and not what some legend dictated him to do…it wasn’t what Caleb wanted…but don’t get me wrong…Caleb hurt…because he believed…he loved the land, his tribe, his family. He respected it all. He was into all that…I mean he was loco about the earth and all that jazz…he always had his crazy rituals and things he did…he would even say thank you everytime he caught a wave…guy was on a level…but that was Caleb…bruddah had choke respect…he was da kine through and through…there wasn’t a part of him that didn’t respect” WOW! It was kind of strange because as much as I knew Jake it didn’t seem that these two could of possibly come from the same two parents. But some how they did. “But, Caleb was a friend…well more like brother, to us all, and well Esme and Carlisle treated him like another son…even though he was human…he was part of this family…just like you little sis…you’re part of this family too…even though your heart beats…we still love ya”
            “Oh gee thanks Em”
            “Oh no worries little sis” He just like in his Emmett style threw his arm around me. “Rosie babe you ready to get your swirl on…we have to babysit little sis here today”
            “Emmett…I swear…if I wasn’t already dead you would be the death of me…and since when does Bella need to be baby sat…I thought we were shredding…and from what I heard…you got worked by her”, Rosalie said as she stood up from under her car.
            “Huh who got worked…there was a rock…I don’t get worked by any one but you baby” Emmett replied with a wink and sassy slap to Rose’s ass.
            “Jesus Emmett…watch yourself…remember what I said earlier” Then the thought came back to me from earlier in the kitchen, something about honey. Oh fuck I don’t think I want to know.
            “Okay you two…knock it off or you are going in time out”, I said with a mockingly stern tone.
            “Yes Mom” Emmett replied jokingly “Okay enough bullshit…let’s go get our swirl on…Jeeps ready…we just need to grab our shit and our boards…I figure we have a good few hours before Eddie boy gets back…god only knows what he is doing” He said smiling at me while wagging his eyebrows.
            “Oh god I don’t even want to know” Rose said quickly.
            “What the hell is that supposed to mean?” I asked. I was worried and curious at the same time.
            “Oh nothing…don’t worry about it…I just don’t want to know what it is he is doing to relieve all of the um well ya know…oh fuck never mind” Rose stammered off.
            We spent the afternoon surfing at the beach. Come to find out Rose was really a good surfer. She was definitely better than Emmett; she had a really good cutback. She was one beautiful vampire and had killer moves on the waves, who knew. Around five in the afternoon we made our way back to their house. I had called Charlie to see if he had wanted to have dinner, but he said that he had been called in for some emergency and wasn’t going to be home and that he was going to be over helping the next county out and would be late, so he would just stay with Sue. I figured that I would just as well stay with Edward and we made plans to meet tomorrow night for dinner at the diner again to catch up. So much for spending the summer with my father, but to be honest Charlie and I weren’t exactly the father and daughter of the year and what we had worked for us.
            When we go back to the house I went up to Edward’s room and went to go take a shower. I first stopped in the kitchen to get some water. I ran into Esme.
            “Hello my dear…how was your day?”
            “Oh it was a lot of fun…I didn’t realize how good of a surfer Rose is” I said to Esme.
            “Oh yes, she really is…we all surf…but she is the best out of us girls…so I wanted to ask you…how are you doing…I mean…how are things with all of this?” She asked waving her hand in a grand gesture.
            “Well…surprisingly I think I am doing ok…you have all been so great and so welcoming…and well definitely not what I expected which has been awesome…and well…Edward…he is…well…kind of like well my rock…and I have to say that I am pretty stoked about Emmett…kind of like a loud big brother” I said laughing. “Um uh Esme…can I ask you something?”
            “Of course Bella…you know you can ask me anything…anything at all” She led me over to the table to sit.
            “Well it’s about Edward…you obviously know that he left today…well uh because of the whole love day thing or whatever…shit I fell stupid….oh sorry…I feel stupid saying that” she just waved off my cursing.
            “Bella…you know that Edward loves you don’t you…that he would do anything for you right?” I just nodded in understanding. “Well today that was just part of that…he did anything for you…and that anything was to keep you safe…and he trusts your love and he trusts that you trust him to do the right thing especially when he knows he isn’t quite sure what to do…and well today was one of those times…he just wanted to keep you safe Bella…he loves you…more than anything…more than his own life…so he left to make sure that he would jeopardize that” I looked at her for a moment, I still couldn’t get why he didn’t leave me a note or tell me. I mean I understood, but why wouldn’t he just say ‘hey be back later…love you’. “I really have never seen anything like it before…you and him. I have never seen a love so fierce and intense, and so instant. It is like it is electricity…it is startling…it’s magnificent” I swear if she could have there would have been a tear with her smile. “Really Bella you have nothing to worry about and I just want to thank you…thank you for making Edward happy and thank you for making this family whole again…now I will let you get back to what you were doing dear…you have a good night and if you need anything…you know you can always come an talk to me…anytime” with that she stood up and kissed me lightly on the cheek and left the room.
            I sat there for a moment; I took a sip of my water just taking in the events of the day. Everything Emmett and Esme had told me. Everything about Caleb, the tribe, and especially everything about why Edward had left; I knew he wouldn’t leave me, but him leaving without saying goodbye this morning still did something to me even though I knew he was coming back. As I sat there thinking, in the quiet room, twilight setting out in front of me, I felt it. The air charged, the hair on my neck standing, my heart rate speeding and then I felt it. The cool honey breathe on my skin, the cool lips on the apex of my neck and shoulder, instantly causing my head to fall to the side and a wanting moan to escape from my throat.
            “My Bella…”The deep husky whisper…that deep velvet. It was all I needed, his lips, his voice, his touch, him. He was all I needed. He was all I would ever need. He was all I would ever want. Always.
            “Take me upstairs Edward…Please” And with that Edward lifted me from the chair and carried me up the stairs. “The shower…I need…um..uh..” I could get the words out as he continued his assault on my neck. He kicked open his door to the bedroom making his way across the room to the bathroom. He stopped by the door and reached over to turn on the stereo. “Please Forgive Me” by David Gray came on. He walked to the shower turning it on. He turned me around so I was now straddling his waste and our mouths crashed to each other’s instantly liked heated magnets. Once the water was heated he stepped into the shower, our clothes were still on. Neither one of us caring.
            Our kiss broke. “Fuck baby I need you…so much”
            “I know…I know” Was all I could get out before our mouths found were on each other’s again. He had me backed into the corner of the shower, his hand was gripped under my thigh pulling me toward him to get closer as I ripped his t-shirt off and reached to undo his belt buckle. The song changed once he got my clothes off of me to “I’ve been loving you too long” (To Stop Now) by Cat Power “Make love to me Edward” He washed my body and picked me up and carried my out of the shower where he dried my body, they way he washed my body to that song almost did me in. It was one of the most sensual experiences of my life.
            The song changed again into “Sail Away” by David Gray Edward picked me back up and carried me to the bed. Our naked bodies lay there together; as we looked into each other’s eyes intensely Edward slowly began to move over my body. He started to place kisses along my jaw and down my neck moving down my body, licking and tasting me.
            “I love you Bella” For the entire song that was what he did, he tasted every inch of my body, all of me, not missing an inch. He just relished in me, worshiping me. I was in ecstasy. I let my hands roam over him as he moved over me, feeling the smooth hard planes of his back, letting my fingers grip and scratch through his hair. I pulled him up to kiss him.
            “Kiss me Edward” And with my demand he crawled up my body, I could feel his hardness against my thigh when our lips met, our tongues pushing against one another. The song morphed into “This Years Love” by David Gray and without any resistance Edward entered me. And in no urgency he made love to me deeply and slowly. We made love through the night because all I remember is the sound of Damien Rice’s “9 Crimes” to the breaking dawn as I fell asleep in the arms of Edward to him stroking my back and stroking my thigh that was draped over his stomach. And all I could think was back to the lyrics of David Gray’s song, and I knew that our love would last when he held me like he did.
            






There she be monkeys...Enjoy the chapter...sorry it took so long to post...it was kind of a tough one for me...not sure why it just was...so shove it...but I still love yous...hugs and kisses...MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment