Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BLOG UPDATED

Okay so yeah...It only to me for fucking ever but I finally changed the blog around and did some updating...updated the ol twitter too...Can you believe that shit? Yeah me either...Oh don't go getting your panties are twisted or anything, it's not like I am a tech slut or anything...it's nothing special I just tried to make them all "like cordinate and shit" yeah and I made the blog try and look presentable...I still need a new banner or something...Any takers....I don't know shit when it comes to creating banners...I can barely put together a video for youtube let alone create some awesome obscenerific fanfic banner for the ol blog...But if any of you little Monkeys out there would want to be a peach and make one for me I would love you forever and I would post your story on the blog for ya....promote it on the page and all that jazz....Plus you would have my undying love and grattitude for life...HELLLOOOO if that wasn't enough...I would like make you an admin of the blog or some shit like that...you would be doing this crazy ol broad a service...the shit might actually be fun ya know...spouting off my mouth on here is quite entertaining. Hell I don't even know if any of you actually listen to what I have to say, but in the off chance that you do listen, there is my offer....I would promote your fic, or you could be an admin to the site right along with my cozy crazy little ass...whateva you want to do...You just use your little creative mind and let me know. Otherwise I am afraid the banner stays as is until I figure the shit out.

Love you my little hoors...Chapter 6 for WYP will be posted shortly. So keep your panties on or not either way its a juicey one...Good Playlist with this chapter!!! I leave you with this parting gift....

Oh and P motherfucking S... Your mistress of smut here has entered into a Fanfic writing contest...I can't tell you anything other than I have entered The Twilight Awards JukeBox contest...because it has to remain anonymous...but I will tell when the voting starts and you little hoors can go and try and figure out which story is mine and vote for me...I hope you can tell which is mine...it would be pretty cool to win....I haven't entered anything yet so this is a first for me...I will let you all know when the voting starts...otherwise I can't tell you anything else or I will get the boot....Much Love hua's...hugs and squish....





Really? These two pictures are just a little too alike

I mean come on...Robert Pattinson and James Dean
What are the fucking odds? The only thing missing
is Rob with a cigarette! There really are no fucking
Words to explain this...I mean come on...Seriously?
This must be some kind of a really really nice joke!
I for one am all the fuck for it! THANK YOU!!!! !!!!
Although it's to bad JD is no longer with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment