Friday, November 19, 2010

Because I Just Can't Help Myself...

Okay Monkeys...You know you have all been prowling the internet since the mass onslaught of photos of Rob and Kristen's arrival in Brazil (great surfing there by the way) anyway. However, the point to this panting soaking media fuckery is the fact that I believe the a long awaited question has been finally answered. A question that I know all of you little hoors have been asking in you dirty little minds since Rob's rise from his post-pubescent modeling days (pun completely intended). What question is that you ask? (as if you skanktards don't already know). The question that has popped up in every gay mans mind and soaked the brain of every female from here to infinity and beyond is...BOXERS OR BRIEFS? HMMMMM OOOOHHHH YESSSS slutz don't even act like you haven't been saving those pictures in your spank bank file on your computer and sneaking out late at night to take a little peak or two or three. Well it seems the question has been answered. Personally I prefer commando, it's more practical if you know what I mean? (In case you feel the need for a little impromptu sexin), but, in the case for the need for such under garments, I am pro boxer briefs all the way. TOO effing sexy. They are the best of both worlds for all intense and purposes.


I am all wet in here...You want to come in and Play?


ooo...take it off..Please! I promise I will be good! (fingers are so crossed behind my back)

You can jump into to my pond anytime...grrr...

Enjoy Monkeys...Chapters for UE will be up soon...Sorry about the delay...Just been totes distracted...My brain functions have been on the fritz...CrazyKate is outa here...Huggies and Squishies...P.S. Try not to lick the screen...kisses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment